fragrance guy OTR

Started by Gingerpig, September 18, 2023, 09:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Another getting ides above himself .....you would think he would be happy cashing in on daft cunt referal fees ........& westy allows it so must be on a cut ....selling dodgy perfume

but no, now he is a smart arse with Tortured.....he will regret that , he thinks torchy is rifle , by fuck they are paranoid on there .......no doubt rifle is manipulating Putin now too !

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Gingerpig on September 18, 2023, 09:24:29 PMAnother getting ides above himself .....you would think he would be happy cashing in on daft cunt referal fees ........& westy allows it so must be on a cut ....selling dodgy perfume

but no, now he is a smart arse with Tortured.....he will regret that , he thinks torchy is rifle , by fuck they are paranoid on there .......no doubt rifle is manipulating Putin now too !

I've got them clucking like chickens everywhere kid. Even crocky on here
UTB

Gingerpig

600 referrals at a min 50 a pop is 3k min , yet.  :westy: allows it to carry on, prob for a cut .

Then there is his perfume/bleach trade.....same rules apply obv

But he has fuck all that makes :westy: smell human

borope

Fragrance guy formerly known as Fair86 has always been above his station. Another one never been near the Riverside and uses OTR for other means.

Gingerpig

Quote from: borope on September 19, 2023, 09:12:57 AMFragrance guy formerly known as Fair86 has always been above his station. Another one never been near the Riverside and uses OTR for other means.

He must be giving Fred some kickback to get
away with it

borope

Hes still at it today. 31 pages of posts and still the £50s are dropping in his bank. And i get banned for calling Sexpom a grass.

erimus74

Quote from: borope on September 19, 2023, 09:12:57 AMFragrance guy formerly known as Fair86 has always been above his station. Another one never been near the Riverside and uses OTR for other means.

Didnt know that, that'll be him along with smalltime & jam69 who have never, to my knowledge, that I can recall, posting on the Boro

borope

Quote from: erimus74 on September 19, 2023, 02:52:48 PM

Didnt know that, that'll be him along with smalltime & jam69 who have never, to my knowledge, that I can recall, posting on the Boro

Sherlock is another one. Still uses Covid as an excuse not to go.

erimus74

Quote from: borope on September 19, 2023, 02:56:05 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on September 19, 2023, 02:52:48 PM

Sherlock is another one. Still uses Covid as an excuse not to go.

🤣