Started by RiversideRifle, September 18, 2023, 04:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

And Carrick is done 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
UTB

Blott

I have a feeling you are right.

Eastcoastred

I think he will walk before he's pushed maybe if we are still in this mess after ten games

erimus74

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 18, 2023, 05:57:21 PMI think he will walk before he's pushed maybe if we are still in this mess after ten games

Yes I think if push comes to shove & he realises its not working he will resign, I just hope upon hope that what he says after each defeat is what he really sees & thinks its only a matter of time before it turns into 5-4 to us in games, dont think he'll rid us of leaking silly goals but the chances are there the players have to be brave

rutters

I think it'll be if we lose tomorrow AND against Southampton.

RiversideRifle

For what it's worth I think we will win mind
UTB

Artie Fufkin

I think he might walk too and if he does, there's not much we can do. I just hope he doesn't get a Dear John from Gibbo though. The solution to this dreadful start is not changing the manager, but the manager changing. If he doesn't come up with an alternative plan and 1 point in 18 turns into 1 from 30, Gibbo's hand will be forced if MC hasn't bailed by then

Francks left peg

Issue is, it's not his fault. Yes, he hasn't always picked the right players, but playing McGree as opposed to Crooks isn't going to make us start winning 3-0. End of the day, the recruitment either a, hasn't been good enough or b, hasn't had enough time to gel.

RiversideRifle

Bollocks he's defo gotta take some of the heat
UTB

Artie Fufkin

He does, but there's many who do. I just hate he idea of being one of those clubs with a revolving door on the manager's office

That said, I was happy when most of the last 12 have departed

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Colin is available....

Keanu_Reeves

I shall not be happy if Carrick is the fall guy for the poor start to the season

Bud Wiser

I certainly don't think he'll resign if we lose tomorrow. He's far to up his own arse for that. But if he is to go, lets not forget the elephant in the room who should fall on his sword first...

SCOTT OUT!!!

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WOODEN HEAD IN CHARGE... FFS WE KNOW GIBBO LIKES THE CHEAP OPTION 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Lose tonight possibly sacked, definitely if it's a hammering.

Lose Saturday and tonight, definitely gone I would say.