BORO FANS ARE BEING SHAFTED 👎👎👎

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, September 17, 2023, 03:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BY THE FOOTBALL CLUB... SOLD DOWN THE FUCKING RIVER BY GIBSON AND THE RECRUITMENT TEAM.... OVERPRICED TICKETS FOR WATCHING SHITE... I SEEN IT COMING AND PREDICTED IT... SOMETHING VERY WRONG AT THE CLUB AND CARRICK IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO SORT IT.... OUR SQUAD IS FUCKING DIABOLIC AND TEAM SELECTION AND FORMATION IS ALL WRONG 😡😡😡😡😡😡

LOSE TO SHEFF WED ON TUESDAY AND I THINK DIVISION 1 IS CALLING 😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Keanu_Reeves

Seen it all before - it's like the 81-82 relegation season when the club sold all their best players an replaced them with crap. Gibson is fucking clueless on how to organise the club off the field so it can be successful on it. He gave frauds like Strachan and Monk millions to waste on duck eggs like Assombalonga Fletcher an Saville who leave for nowt and then wonders why we're fucking skint now - put the club up for sale for a quid an let someone take over who knows what they're doing. If he ran Bulkhaul like the club they'd be bust by now - must be O'Neil doing all the thinking there

Nosmo-King

Fans sold down the river pre season to sell season tickets - on the basis we would look to improve on last season.

Cynical ploy and will not be forgotten.

Blott

I don't feel let down. Football is up and down. If we go down we won't be the first club to have.

I have had a ball since Gibson took over, Strachan was a decision we all agreed with, Wilder too.

Akbom was shoite on here then he wasn't, fans on the whole know nothing about Football, to them it's all short term.

All we need now is a Middle Eastern quadruple billionaire  to buy us and all will be sweet. I know 4 who go in the Beechie.

In With the Lurpak

Shafted is the word I am that confident this is the season Kim Jong Un is caught with his pants down I have today put £1000.00 on Boro to be relegated. Call me all the names under the sun I don't give a shit. £10 K Will sweeten any relegation blow.

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 17, 2023, 11:57:17 AMShafted is the word I am that confident this is the season Kim Jong Un is caught with his pants down I have today put £1000.00 on Boro to be relegated. Call me all the names under the sun I don't give a shit. £10 K Will sweeten any relegation blow.
what price are we to go up? I still have my tenner in my pocket

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on September 17, 2023, 12:26:13 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 17, 2023, 11:57:17 AMShafted is the word I am that confident this is the season Kim Jong Un is caught with his pants down I have today put £1000.00 on Boro to be relegated. Call me all the names under the sun I don't give a shit. £10 K Will sweeten any relegation blow.
what price are we to go up? I still have my tenner in my pocket

20/1 For promotion  :carrick3:

100/1 For title  :charles:

It would be ironic if Derby County the Club Gibbo sent down to Div 1 swap places with Boro this season  :diego:

Blott

Hmmmm Leicester were 5000/1 to win the premiership, in for a tenner I think. 

RiversideRifle

I don't feel shafted it's like £20 a game 👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

Bud Wiser

Anyone who bought a season ticket after being duped into thinking this season would be an improvement on last, quite frankly, deserves to be shafted.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on September 17, 2023, 02:42:46 PMAnyone who bought a season ticket after being duped into thinking this season would be an improvement on last, quite frankly, deserves to be shafted.
you are a happy chappy.

Keanu_Reeves

The thing that annoys me most is some Boro fans think Gibson is above criticism as being part of the small group of people who helped save the club in 1986 - Henry Moscowitz played an equally big part back then but gets completely forgotten about. Yes Gibson had that golden period from 1994-2006 when we signed big names and won the league cup but even then there were some catastrophic decisions. Since 2006 there has been one dumb mistake after another repeated over and over again. The managers office may as well have a turnstile on it - the only plan Gibson has seems to have is there is no plan. We're where we are because of Gibson, the club has lost £143m since 2009 because of Gibson, not the managers, not the coaches, not the recruitment team, not the playing staff, not the fans, it's all because of Gibson, he's the only one running the club and making all the key decisions. He treats the fans with utter contempt, there has been a string of thinly veiled digs like the Stockton mackems jibe and the town will get the side it can afford. He stopped doing interviews with BBC Tees after getting pelters for saying we want to smash the league - the guy needs to realise you have to take criticism when it's going wrong, as well as the plaudits when it's rosy. We're paying top dollar prices for utter dross at the moment and the fans deserve to have their say.Personally I think his day has been and gone and he should go while at least some of his reputation remains - I've said for a while now he'll eventually leave us where he found us in the third tier of English football. Could be the end of this season if Carrick can't sort things out sharpish.

TeessideTopgun

We wont

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on September 17, 2023, 03:27:27 PMThe thing that annoys me most is some Boro fans think Gibson is above criticism as being part of the small group of people who helped save the club in 1986 - Henry Moscowitz played an equally big part back then but gets completely forgotten about. Yes Gibson had that golden period from 1994-2006 when we signed big names and won the league cup but even then there were some catastrophic decisions. Since 2006 there has been one dumb mistake after another repeated over and over again. The managers office may as well have a turnstile on it - the only plan Gibson has seems to have is there is no plan. We're where we are because of Gibson, the club has lost £143m since 2009 because of Gibson, not the managers, not the coaches, not the recruitment team, not the playing staff, not the fans, it's all because of Gibson, he's the only one running the club and making all the key decisions. He treats the fans with utter contempt, there has been a string of thinly veiled digs like the Stockton mackems jibe and the town will get the side it can afford. He stopped doing interviews with BBC Tees after getting pelters for saying we want to smash the league - the guy needs to realise you have to take criticism when it's going wrong, as well as the plaudits when it's rosy. We're paying top dollar prices for utter dross at the moment and the fans deserve to have their say.Personally I think his day has been and gone and he should go while at least some of his reputation remains - I've said for a while now he'll eventually leave us where he found us in the third tier of English football. Could be the end of this season if Carrick can't sort things out sharpish.

POST OF THE SEASON 100% SPOT ON

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on September 17, 2023, 03:32:43 PM

We wont

I can cash the money back out but I am leaving it ride .. Gibson is a Tosser - see Reeves post 

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on September 17, 2023, 03:27:27 PMThe thing that annoys me most is some Boro fans think Gibson is above criticism as being part of the small group of people who helped save the club in 1986 - Henry Moscowitz played an equally big part back then but gets completely forgotten about. Yes Gibson had that golden period from 1994-2006 when we signed big names and won the league cup but even then there were some catastrophic decisions. Since 2006 there has been one dumb mistake after another repeated over and over again. The managers office may as well have a turnstile on it - the only plan Gibson has seems to have is there is no plan. We're where we are because of Gibson, the club has lost £143m since 2009 because of Gibson, not the managers, not the coaches, not the recruitment team, not the playing staff, not the fans, it's all because of Gibson, he's the only one running the club and making all the key decisions. He treats the fans with utter contempt, there has been a string of thinly veiled digs like the Stockton mackems jibe and the town will get the side it can afford. He stopped doing interviews with BBC Tees after getting pelters for saying we want to smash the league - the guy needs to realise you have to take criticism when it's going wrong, as well as the plaudits when it's rosy. We're paying top dollar prices for utter dross at the moment and the fans deserve to have their say.Personally I think his day has been and gone and he should go while at least some of his reputation remains - I've said for a while now he'll eventually leave us where he found us in the third tier of English football. Could be the end of this season if Carrick can't sort things out sharpish.

Thank you for neatly paraphrasing your feelings (despite the factual errors)

Now please stop whinging on.

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 17, 2023, 03:33:00 PM

POST OF THE SEASON 100% SPOT ON

Putin in Russian Comedy night results.

Keanu_Reeves

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 17, 2023, 03:36:29 PM

Thank you for neatly paraphrasing your feelings (despite the factual errors)

Now please stop whinging on.

What factual errors ?

Blott

the only plan Gibson has seems to have is there is no plan.

You made that up.

Blott

the club has lost £143m since 2009 because of Gibson, not the managers, not the coaches, not the recruitment team,

You made that up

Blott

We're paying top dollar prices

I pay £20 a game, if that's top dollars in your eyes fair enough.

Blott

He treats the fans with utter contempt, there has been a string of thinly veiled digs like the Stockton mackems jibe.

Humour young man, as it happens he was right if you live North of the Tees stay there.

Gboro64

4th most expensive season tickets in the championship, worst team in the championship

Blott

Quote from: Gboro64 on September 17, 2023, 04:16:13 PM4th most expensive season tickets in the championship, worst team in the championship
right,  I can get a ticket for Sland for much cheaper but I don't want to go there. I can pay a lot more to watch ManU but I don't want to go there.

The difference between us and the lowest 10 clubs us between £5 and £8 a game, but I don't want to go there.

My ticket is just over £20 a ticket, I do want to go there.

We are bottom that's true, but having a drink before with people I know, that costs more than my ticket, is why I love going to watch the Boro.

I don't care about Ownership, the manager, the tactics, I like watching MFC.

You must be a nightmare to be sat beside, moaning from sitting down to leaving. Try Aldi instead of the Riverside you will be a lot happier, and no tickets