Otr lol lol

Started by Eastcoastred, September 16, 2023, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eastcoastred

Looks like red nose has been censored by Gibson,, He's pulled a thread being critical of him,, FFS 1 point from 18,, paying fans have a right to be critical,,

tunstall

You fucked up when you said paying.....

BoroRedKen

It started with guess who?

That is right.

SHERLOCK.

It was the start when the person who is fairly high up in a particular counties children social services said " He is a Tory and we know Tories dont give a fuck about disabled people".
Implying Gibbo does not give a fuck about disabled fans.

Rob are you both blind and deaf?

You have 2 members that since "joining" are causing you and your forum all this crap.

SHERLOCK and SEXPOM.

Somehow you seem to protect Sexpom. You, Rob, have made him "untouchable".

As for SHERLOCK he is a bitter, twisted, alcohol has fucked him up nobody.

You have let these 2 takeover.

You have no idea of the PM's that get exchanged Rob. I do. I have seen a few.

I do not like you Rob. That is no secret. But these 2 will fuck you over. Sexpom has reported me 3/4 times to police now since 2022.

Sexpom took to Twitter, under an assumed username, and went running to anti-racism groups on there and that ended up with me, personally, getting death threats Rob.

Do you really want to be associated with this level of threats and violence? You know you have not got the bottle Rob. Im not "slagging " you off just stating fact.

And i will say it Rob. This last week has made you look like a patsy for the club. A yes man. A man who makes money off his members but a man who does not have their backs.

SHERLOCK, SEXPOM and your number 2 SMALL are writing "cheques" you cannot "cash" Rob. And its all now falling down around you.

GET RID.

In With the Lurpak

Funny reading it West will be cringing another threads been made about him removing the original  :westy:

Norman Conquest replied to Why, "what did it say"?

Norman said ;
It said that we are an ungrateful bunch of hypocrites who are ungrateful.

Many on this board need to give their heads a shake.

Norman must like propping the table up  :rudi:

Nosmo-King

The board is falling apart - that is both undeniable and visual. Banning on a whim is completely standard practice over there. Dished out without reason and justification it is a censored- and totally controlled environment- where fans are now merely treated as falling within the nodding dog syndrome- or Pay the price.

Respect for the forum is at an all time low with a lot of decent posters callously dumped by a regime not out of place if in China, North Korea or Russia.

Red nose, red views??!!

BoroRedKen

Maybe if people had waited to read us rather than judge us on 1 persons posts elsewhere then i would maybe be more inclined to offer them a place where their opinions can be heard. Where members DO NOT have follow any of the staffs leanings etc.

A place where we encourage members to say what they think without fear of "nasty" ridicule or expulsion.

A place where no naughty step exists. No slowing down of accounts. The "rules" are simple. You are an adult. Use your head. No family mentioned.
If you step over that line then you are gone. But unlike elsewhere myself will tell you 1st and even "enter dialogue" so there is no confusion.

The 1 exception would be Roflesleg. Straight as a dye. No ifs and buts. My kind of member.

tunstall

erimus74

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 17, 2023, 07:33:47 AMFunny reading it West will be cringing another threads been made about him removing the original  :westy:

Norman said ;

I have a lot of time for Norman_Conquest, for me he is a genuine, caring bloke, too good for that forum

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on September 17, 2023, 10:08:26 AM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 17, 2023, 07:33:47 AMFunny reading it West will be cringing another threads been made about him removing the original  :westy:

Norman said ;

I have a lot of time for Norman_Conquest, for me he is a genuine, caring bloke, too good for that forum
For some reason his 'Adventures in France' irritate me. Not sure why.

John Trebor

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 17, 2023, 09:44:04 AMMaybe if people had waited to read us rather than judge us on 1 persons posts elsewhere then i would maybe be more inclined to offer them a place where their opinions can be heard. Where members DO NOT have follow any of the staffs leanings etc.

A place where we encourage members to say what they think without fear of "nasty" ridicule or expulsion.

A place where no naughty step exists. No slowing down of accounts. The "rules" are simple. You are an adult. Use your head. No family mentioned.
If you step over that line then you are gone. But unlike elsewhere myself will tell you 1st and even "enter dialogue" so there is no confusion.

The 1 exception would be Roflesleg. Straight as a dye. No ifs and buts. My kind of member.
Wasn't he the only poster who actually called out the Gibson is a Tory post? Can't believe it went unchallenged for a while.

Eastcoastred

I find him a decent poster, A South Bank lad I believe

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 17, 2023, 10:42:14 AMI find him a decent poster, A South Bank lad I believe

Who, Rolfleg or Norman Conquest?

Eastcoastred

BoroRedKen

Must be named after the boozer?.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: John Trebor on September 17, 2023, 10:41:45 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 17, 2023, 09:44:04 AMMaybe if people had waited to read us rather than judge us on 1 persons posts elsewhere then i would maybe be more inclined to offer them a place where their opinions can be heard. Where members DO NOT have follow any of the staffs leanings etc.

Wasn't he the only poster who actually called out the Gibson is a Tory post? Can't believe it went unchallenged for a while.

Thats what i mean Minty. I have seen him pull lefty calling also so he is fair and consistent.

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 17, 2023, 10:59:18 AM
Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 17, 2023, 10:42:14 AMI find him a decent poster, A South Bank lad I believe

When the original RR was set up, I somehow managed to get an account accepted on fmttm on the sole purpose to recruit and spread the RR site through pm'ing members.

Conquest was one of the very first I messaged. He questioned what the site was about, I told him, he then went running to the board "grassing" the pm's.

His loss.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on September 17, 2023, 11:55:37 AM
Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 17, 2023, 10:59:18 AM

When the original RR was set up, I somehow managed to get an account accepted on fmttm on the sole purpose to recruit and spread the RR site through pm'ing members.

Conquest was one of the very first I messaged. He questioned what the site was about, I told him, he then went running to the board "grassing" the pm's.

His loss.

Snitches Get Stitches

Norman the Fucking Rat ..  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:

Blott

Was this the thread that we were linked to? If so Gibson was accused of not caring about the disabled because he voted Tory. The guy who wrote that is a star on there.

I was banned for using the phrase Far(ce) left.

BoroRedKen

Blott

I am starting to think they live in a parallel universe.

There is a very vicious group who have bought their way in.

erimus74

Quote from: Nosmo-King on September 17, 2023, 08:48:56 AMThe board is falling apart - that is both undeniable and visual. Banning on a whim is completely standard practice over there. Dished out without reason and justification it is a censored- and totally controlled environment- where fans are now merely treated as falling within the nodding dog syndrome- or Pay the price.

Respect for the forum is at an all time low with a lot of decent posters callously dumped by a regime not out of place if in China, North Korea or Russia.

Red nose, red views??!!

Well Nosmo-king, afternoon BTW, when you have a couple of posters who never post, or contribute, on any Boro related thread & only take part in anything political then you end up with the forum you deserve

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

AtomicDog

I always thought why don't they put post's on about their prowess, you know  à la Lids, stuff average people talk about or isn't that very pc?

Then I realised, after seeing pictures like the one above . . . .

It's weird how they're all experts in everything except that, isn't it?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

The Virgins Handbook?

:alf: