Middlesbrough Snatch!

Started by Mike Peeler, September 16, 2023, 10:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Playing at the Riverside this weekend (Sunday).

Weather permitting I might get myself there with some of the family.

Break my MFC lady's cherry as the saying goes :carrick2:

A couple of beforehand question.

Have any of you lot been to see them yet and, is the any I need to be looking out for?  :christian: 

And are any of them any good, standout players etc. and, who do I need to be looking out for on that score  :rudi:

Keep it clean, you dirty-minded lot. :rav:

UTB lasses! :wry:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/middlesbrough-fc-women-only-going-27723128

Johnny Thunder

I hope they do well and make it to the top flight.

Come on the Lionesses.

:leo3:

Mike Peeler

I'm with you on that one Johnny. I might be mischievous towards the Lasses game at times but want the MFC Birds team here and the national side to do well  :cheers:

Up The Pussy!

tunstall

Sir Digby

UTFBS

Up the fucking Boro splities

RiversideRifle

Watched them away at Leeds last week on the stream. It was fucking shite. May as well go watch the boro U11s for similar quality
UTB

Keanu_Reeves

Women know your limits 👍🏻

tunstall

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 16, 2023, 10:27:01 PMWatched them away at Leeds last week on the stream. It was fucking shite. May as well go watch the boro U11s for similar quality

.....well...go on then

tunstall

Mike Peeler

Nil - Nil, broke my duck, not bad but nowt special. Not many there like.

Hope it goes well for them long term but the numbers certainly did not add up yesterday. I doubt the was even 2k in there.

AtomicDog

Quote from: borope on September 19, 2023, 02:48:10 PMIs that Rob and his girlfriend top left picture 14 ?  :mick:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/2023/september/19/boro-fans-at-stockport-county-match/

Reported for smoking Angel Dust whilst viewing and commenting on family friendly message board . . .

:redcard:

Shame on you Mr P Sir,
thought you were better than that.

Winners don't do drugs . . . Just say no
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈