IT'S TIME NOW TO MUZZLE DOGS IN PUBLIC 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, September 15, 2023, 11:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicDog

Quote from: tonyangelino on October 04, 2023, 04:28:26 PM
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) link see=msg=125931 date=1696432203A friend of mine who will remain nameless has an English Bull Terrier. Lovely dog if you are human. It hates other dogs. I've been to his house with mine in the car or van and he's told me to make sure they don't get out as he will kill them.

His dog has had a couple of dogs over the years but fortunately for him he has been able to get the dog off the other(usually a little dog) without too much damage.

He was told the first time it attacked a dog near his house that the dog has to be muzzled and on a lead. He refuses to walk the dog with a lead or muzzle on. He will put the dog on a lead if he seems a dog coming half the time.
The dog got hold of this little dog again a couple of years back and again he managed to get it off but the woman went to the police. He roped a friend in to get him out of the shit by claiming he didn't know him or her and was walking along with his dogs and saw her dog attack his.

He is the epitome of a bad owner for me. He has a dog that is viscous towards other dogs and refuses to follow what he has been told.

His argument was he listens to his commands. Well I'm sorry but if he saw a dog on the other side of the road, it would run straight for it and if it didn't get hit by an oncoming car, it would kill the dog in question.

Mate of yours or not he sounds a right cunt. Should be fucking reported, especially by a dog lover like yourself.

Said it for years, all dogs should be muzzled in public, it would surely stop kids getting killed, can't understand why respectable dog owners wouldn't want that. Are muzzles bad for dogs or something???
In a nutshell Boy's
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Mike Peeler

Look at the size of this monster bully 12 and 1/2 stone and worth 2 million. FFS.

lovely looking dog but Jesus you won't want that bastard anywhere near you if it flips.

It must be steroided up that, to get it that big.

you would need to carry a bin bag around with you just to pick its shit up  :rav:  :westy:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24265634/pit-bull-worlds-biggest-bully-xl-dogs-banned/

AtomicDog

Well seeing as 'Bull Breed's' are getting a lot of bad press lately . . .

Might as we show you a picture of Me & the Lad's loitering round the shop's

It's only cos it's rubbish round ere, there's nowt to do

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

We like smokin Ganja
And playing on the PlayStation too

There I've said it . . .

Johnny Thunder