IT'S TIME NOW TO MUZZLE DOGS IN PUBLIC 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, September 15, 2023, 11:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THAT CAN KILL PEOPLE 😡😡😡😡😡😡 FUCKING UTTER DISGRACE THIS IS STILL GOING ON 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

IF A GROWN BLOKE STANDS NO CHANCE... WHAT CHANCE A YOUNG CHILD 😡😡😡😡😡😡

GET EM FUCKING MUZZLED UP NOW AND BAN THEM FUCKING BULLY DOGS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

https://www.gbnews.com/news/staffordshire-news-dog-attack-walsall?fbclid=IwAR39XFy0ilJq5UdgIZNRXsZMn71gULrbono6kDR-Lj6cV-JkMvPRZcspDxM

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Orders are in place now by the home secretary to have the bully breed banned by the end of the year.

Eastcoastred

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 15, 2023, 12:13:57 PMOrders are in place now by the home secretary to have the bully breed banned by the end of the year.

I have just read that Mike, BUT What's wrong with banning them now,,

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 15, 2023, 01:57:32 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 15, 2023, 12:13:57 PMOrders are in place now by the home secretary to have the bully breed banned by the end of the year.

I have just read that Mike, BUT What's wrong with banning them now,,

That's a good point - at a guess, it's to give those with bully breeds, and vets the time to do the correct thing, and things the right way. The will be a lot of dogs that aren't 'bad' in good homes that will have to go which will be hard on some. Any dog/animal lover will tell you that.

Steboro

We've been through all this over the decades

Alsations
Doberman
Rottweiler
Pitbulls

There will be a next breed along soon.

Owners not training or being able to handle a breed of dog is the problem.

Shut down puppy farmers and make it so you have to be licensed/approved to buy or sell a dog.

Here I had to get special home owners insurance because I brought my Staffy from  the UK, so it was recorded that I imported a dog.

Also dogs should be on a lead when out in public, that's half the problem abd once again down to the owner.

Mike Peeler

I get your concern Ste - the dogs you mention have been through the mill so to speak and are not viewed as 'trendy estate dogs'

Pitbulls ( not staffies) will always have a question mark to their name the others have enough public support.

If the head the balls do pick one of the above things could of course get messy, and so I agree with some of your post.

Steboro

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 15, 2023, 05:11:56 PMI get your concern Ste - the dogs you mention have been through the mill so to speak and are not viewed as 'trendy estate dogs'

Pitbulls ( not staffies) will always have a question mark to their name the others have enough public support.

If the head the balls do pick one of the above things could of course get messy, and so I agree with some of your post.

Loads of pitbulls here don't ever see them out and roaming around really.  My lad picked up a puppy off the side of the road hes about a year old now he's part Lab part Pit.  Not an ounce of aggression in him at all but built like a brick shithouse.  Smartest of the 4 digs in the house 🤣

I know people that have Pits and they are generally ok but certainly wouldn't fancy one turning on you.

Sad thing is though the dog pounds are full of them.

Mike Peeler

You don't get pits over here they are banned in the UK.

I do blame the owners for a bad dog full-stop

That said size also gets me on edge. Once you start looking at anything from 5 stone onwards - you are fucked if that turns, I say that as a dog and animal lover

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SEEN THE VIDEO OF HIM GETTING RIPPED TO PIECES LIKE A PEICE OF MEAT... HE'S TELLING OTHERS TO GET BACK AND HE WAS PROTECTING HIS MOTHER 😭😭😭

ONE BRAVE BLOKE WHO SHOULD NOT BE DEAD... YOU DONT WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEO IT WILL MAKE YOU ILL BELIEVE ME 😔😪😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Thing is they Banning dangerous dogs ( again )

Allowing in thousands of dangerous criminals .. sooner have the dogs to be honest

Francks left peg

I agree with the ban of them, and I don't really agree with banning things, so to speak. However, lots of dog owners are terrible. Amount that let their dog come over to mine when mine is on a lead. Anything could happen. Mine is only a small dog and they think it's not a problem as she's too small to defend herself 😡😡

Once had a collie jump up and bite and rip my trouser leg. Woman owner started having a go at me. Daf cun

Francks left peg

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 16, 2023, 11:46:47 AMThing is they Banning dangerous dogs ( again )

Allowing in thousands of dangerous criminals .. sooner have the dogs to be honest

Off topic crocky lad.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 16, 2023, 11:49:35 AM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 16, 2023, 11:46:47 AMThing is they Banning dangerous dogs ( again )

Off topic crocky lad.

Not really , Both Government decisions , Ban the dangerous dogs but allow dangerous criminals ..

Francks left peg

There must be something in these dogs make up to make them attack. I mean dobermans, German shepherds etc don't attack anywhere near as much, and they will have some shitty owners too

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 16, 2023, 11:52:59 AMThere must be something in these dogs make up to make them attack. I mean dobermans, German shepherds etc don't attack anywhere near as much, and they will have some shitty owners too

Pure bell end chavs usually with one aim to get the dog vicious to protect their rancid arses while they out causing bother and looking hard .

In With the Lurpak

Had a staff pit cross for 16 years, Got it after it was rescued from some cunt who had been burning it with cigarettes , next 14 years with me it went to the beach swimming 2 or 3 times a week, walked on field every day it wasn't at beach, strong as an ox and never done any harm to another dog or person . got well fed exercised and loved. More loyal than any human . It's the way you treat em that's the thing. 

Francks left peg

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 16, 2023, 12:03:48 PMHad a staff pit cross for 16 years, Got it after it was rescued from some cunt who had been burning it with cigarettes , next 14 years with me it went to the beach swimming 2 or 3 times a week, walked on field every day it wasn't at beach, strong as an ox and never done any harm to another dog or person . got well fed exercised and loved. More loyal than any human . It's the way you treat em that's the thing. 

Something seriously wrong with people that do things like that

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 15, 2023, 11:17:42 AMTHAT CAN KILL PEOPLE 😡😡😡😡😡😡 FUCKING UTTER DISGRACE THIS IS STILL GOING ON 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

IF A GROWN BLOKE STANDS NO CHANCE... WHAT CHANCE A YOUNG CHILD 😡😡😡😡😡😡

GET EM FUCKING MUZZLED UP NOW AND BAN THEM FUCKING BULLY DOGS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

https://www.gbnews.com/news/staffordshire-news-dog-attack-walsall?fbclid=IwAR39XFy0ilJq5UdgIZNRXsZMn71gULrbono6kDR-Lj6cV-JkMvPRZcspDxM

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ravishing Rick Rude

A friend of mine who will remain nameless has an English Bull Terrier. Lovely dog if you are human. It hates other dogs. I've been to his house with mine in the car or van and he's told me to make sure they don't get out as he will kill them.

His dog has had a couple of dogs over the years but fortunately for him he has been able to get the dog off the other(usually a little dog) without too much damage.

He was told the first time it attacked a dog near his house that the dog has to be muzzled and on a lead. He refuses to walk the dog with a lead or muzzle on. He will put the dog on a lead if he seems a dog coming half the time.
The dog got hold of this little dog again a couple of years back and again he managed to get it off but the woman went to the police. He roped a friend in to get him out of the shit by claiming he didn't know him or her and was walking along with his dogs and saw her dog attack his.

He is the epitome of a bad owner for me. He has a dog that is viscous towards other dogs and refuses to follow what he has been told.

His argument was he listens to his commands. Well I'm sorry but if he saw a dog on the other side of the road, it would run straight for it and if it didn't get hit by an oncoming car, it would kill the dog in question.

tonyangelino

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on October 04, 2023, 04:10:03 PMA friend of mine who will remain nameless has an English Bull Terrier. Lovely dog if you are human. It hates other dogs. I've been to his house with mine in the car or van and he's told me to make sure they don't get out as he will kill them.

His dog has had a couple of dogs over the years but fortunately for him he has been able to get the dog off the other(usually a little dog) without too much damage.

He was told the first time it attacked a dog near his house that the dog has to be muzzled and on a lead. He refuses to walk the dog with a lead or muzzle on. He will put the dog on a lead if he seems a dog coming half the time.
The dog got hold of this little dog again a couple of years back and again he managed to get it off but the woman went to the police. He roped a friend in to get him out of the shit by claiming he didn't know him or her and was walking along with his dogs and saw her dog attack his.

He is the epitome of a bad owner for me. He has a dog that is viscous towards other dogs and refuses to follow what he has been told.

His argument was he listens to his commands. Well I'm sorry but if he saw a dog on the other side of the road, it would run straight for it and if it didn't get hit by an oncoming car, it would kill the dog in question.

Mate of yours or not he sounds a right cunt. Should be fucking reported, especially by a dog lover like yourself.

Said it for years, all dogs should be muzzled in public, it would surely stop kids getting killed, can't understand why respectable dog owners wouldn't want that. Are muzzles bad for dogs or something???

Ravishing Rick Rude

I walk mine off leads every day in woodland. If I see another dog coming towards us and it's on a lead, I put mine back on theirs until it's passed.

My dogs very rarely engage with other dogs unless they know them.

As for the friend, he's always had EBT and they've all been aggressive.

Hopefully this'll be his last.