erimus74

Blackburn players blasts from the past

RIP - Noel Brotherston- Always seemed to play well against us

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

No Mcgree ffs , that looks very static team

Mike Peeler

I'm with Liddle on this one - Very strange selection - is he expecting it to be a bit physical/direct from Blackburn and then hoping to get one over on them later in the game by bringing the subs on. No Mcgree as well

Bets on

Latte Lath first goal 1.0 Boro

Fry anytime Goal.

Crooks anytime goal

Last Goal MCgree

CMON BORO!!!

erimus74

Bangara the 1004th debutant & according to my stats, our 5th player to wear No24 on his Boro debut

Nathaniel Chelobah
Emilo Nsue
Aiden Flint
Sam Folarin

Bud Wiser

Understandably, he's taking some of the flair out of the team. Although why he's persisting in playing centre-backs at right back is beyond me, when our squad limitations are crying out for a back three.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Glad to see Forss in the starting line up

Big chance playing Van der Berg away from home, Crooks brought back, personally I would have broufght in Greenwood, but what di I know, think he's thinking that he knows what Crooks brings & can sort of trust him

Silvers on the bench, as is McGree, whats going on there & no place on the bench for Engle, has he picked up a knock?

erimus74

Quote from: Bud Wiser on September 16, 2023, 02:13:41 PMUnderstandably, he's taking some of the flair out of the team. Although why he's persisting in playing centre-backs at right back is beyond me, when our squad limitations are crying out for a back three.

I dont think he'll ever revert to a back three, could be wrong, but I would be suprised

erimus74

Looking at that team again Carrick is a brave man, fingers crossed it works out ok & we're hailing him

C'mon Boro!

Blott

Mike Peeler

It's his neck on line the Erimus so I get it- it's the not-picking Riley MCGree that puzzles me - if he wanted away then I can sort of buy into it - it would not be a good look to other players wanting to be here. Other than that why he is not in is puzzling given our lack of wins.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SOMETHING DEFFO NOT RIGHT AT THE CLUB... GRUDGES DON'T WORK 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 16, 2023, 02:29:36 PMIt's his neck on the Erimus so i get it- it's the not-picking Riley MCGree that puzzles me - if he wanted away then I can sort of buy into it - it would not be a good look to other players wanting to be here. Other than that why he is not in is puzzling given our lack of wins.

Agree, I thought McGree ran up blind alleys v Millwall, which I think was the only game I've seen he started, but others have performed awful & kept in the side, Rogers been a big example, chaotic Silvera too

I do find it strange too, when we're struggling so much he has to leave out one of our experienced player

erimus74

My son in law has just told me Rado Tees have said its our worst start to a season ever, dont know I didnt listen, but they're wrong

The 1st 6 games of season 1984/85

Pompey away lost 1-0
Grimsby Town how lost 5-1
Notts County away lost 3-2
Wolves home drew 1-1
Wimbledon home lost 4-2
Fulham away lost 2-1

Add to that we lost to Bradford over two legs in the league cup 1st round
0-2 away
2-2 home

Who do Bradford play in the league cup again

AtomicDog

Might be a tricky one this

0-10
UTFB
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

They cut us open there, missing a sitter, ahhhhhh

erimus74

teamboro

erimus74

teamboro

FFS here we go again  :unbelievable: same defensive shit

Mike Peeler

It's not looking good - if we don't get out from today's game and newly promoted Sheff Wed turn us over midweek the gun might come out or Gibson might open the draw and put the bullet in it. Ready for the Saints game at home next week should they beat us.

Im not a flapper but I think the alarm bells are starting to ring.

erimus74

The worrying thing we're minus 9 goals conceded & I cant recall Deing been at fault for any of those goals, hes just got no protection at all

Mike Peeler

The scary bit is that 2 goals kills us given our currnet goal scoring record