8,000 immigrants in one day...

Started by Ural Quntz (Moderator), September 13, 2023, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

They look pretty desperate to me. What's your answer? I don't have one.

I know that the idea that the country who are closest take responsibility, sheer stupidity as far as I am concerned.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on September 13, 2023, 11:06:14 PMThey look pretty desperate to me. What's your answer? I don't have one.

I know that the idea that the country who are closest take responsibility, sheer stupidity as far as I am concerned.

He nails it . The one's who stay in their own countries , work and build the places up are the real hero's .. the rest are bone idle parasites on a free ride that's going to end in Hell for us all.

Lefty do gooders like you with the " desperate bollocks " are the death of Europe .

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 13, 2023, 10:43:39 PMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1702022174498849026

Heading our way soon....?

It's fu**ing savage to look at that - no pun intended :rav:

I'm all for helping the needy the proper way of course - I donate to Fred's foodbank appeal, not for likes or pats on the back but for those needy ones that need help - despite I know the charity system is rumored to be bent in lots of ways both the charities themselves and some who use the facilities. Not all I must add.

The is never a true word said when folk say lock up your daughters - that time is coming! :ponder:

Johnny Thunder

Fairly well dressed for desperate people like.

:leo:

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on September 13, 2023, 11:06:14 PMThey look pretty desperate to me. What's your answer? I don't have one.

Can you explain what it is about their well-nourished, physically fit and clean clothed appearance that looks "desperate"?

TerryCochranesSocks

Blott

It was watching them fight over god knows what was the clue

As I said what is the answer? Leave them all on a island near Italy?

TerryCochranesSocks

The answer is straight forward and was put in place by Australia (before the Aussies turned in woke arseholes governed like us by the WEF), that was Operation Sovereign Borders which was put in place in 2013.

https://osb.homeaffairs.gov.au/

Until the illegal transfer of economic migrants from their own lands to what they perceive as "easy touch" western states is stopped completely these countries will never develop out of their poverty.
They need to be improved not emptied into other countries.

Genuine refugees escaping from genuine oppression, war and natural disaster should indeed be taken in temporarily by all civilised countries.

Blott

What do you have against woke?

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Blott on September 14, 2023, 03:49:11 PMWhat do you have against woke?

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

Its all in the description

We're not African Americans dafcun

:youfuckinserious:

Blott

So what do you have against Woke?

How are you going to pay for an aging population. Increase taxation on young?

Both China and Japan are  going economically down the pan as they have no  immigration and an aging population. It's what you prefer.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Blott on September 14, 2023, 03:57:42 PMSo what do you have against Woke?

How are you going to pay for an aging population. Increase taxation on young?

Both China and Japan are  going economically down the pan as they have no  immigration and an aging population. It's what you prefer.

That's classic whataboutery

We're not African American so dont import any of their shite here - simples

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on September 14, 2023, 03:49:11 PMWhat do you have against woke?

This is the thing that you're picking up on from that answer?
You have asked "what do we do about the illegal migrants?" endlessly, I suggest an answer which worked for Australia and you disappear down a disconnected rabbit hole marked 'Defend Woke here'
It's why, despite your best efforts, nobody can credit you with intelligence , you're like a Twitter bot. In fact I hereby name you Botty.

Poolielad

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 13, 2023, 10:43:39 PMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1702022174498849026

Just a bunch of cowardly savage blokes who obviously dont give a flying fuck about their mothers, sisters or daughters......... Obviously they`ve left them in the so called shit they they have come from...... Fucking cowards, would never leave my wife or children behind.

TMG501

Quote from: Poolielad on September 14, 2023, 04:43:11 PM

Just a bunch of cowardly savage blokes who obviously dont give a flying fuck about their mothers, sisters or daughters......... Obviously they`ve left them in the so called shit they they have come from...... Fucking cowards, would never leave my wife or children behind.

But,but.but, they're all doctors and teachers and dentists n stuff or summat!
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Poolielad

Quote from: TMG501 on September 14, 2023, 05:09:54 PM
Quote from: Poolielad on September 14, 2023, 04:43:11 PM

But,but.but, they're all doctors and teachers and dentists n stuff or summat!
Teachers in cowardness and savagery!!

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on September 14, 2023, 04:24:43 PM

This is the thing that you're picking up on from that answer?
You have asked "what do we do about the illegal migrants?" endlessly, I suggest an answer which worked for Australia and you disappear down a disconnected rabbit hole marked 'Defend Woke here'
It's why, despite your best efforts, nobody can credit you with intelligence , you're like a Twitter bot. In fact I hereby name you Botty.
I never have suggested I am intelligent. You state the Australian example, a country no where near another. The sea lane between Europe and Africa is less than 40 miles. The nearest country to Australia with any sort of population is over 600 miles, quite a way in a rubber boat. Unless you have nit  ( oops spelling error ) noticed Africa and Asia are no where near australia. ( bugga capital A)

I am Woke, I care about people, I have no issue with creed or colour.

Still chatting to a bloke with an IQ over 150 us ( there's another )  always a challenge.

You still have not answered the issue of an aging population, you must agree then that people under 30 yo must expect a basic tax rate of over 40% to pay for my health and pension costs. Seems a tad unfair to me, but hey ho.

BoroRedKen

An aging population? Have you seen Twitter lately? Its full of young uns playing dress up.

Every single person i know bar 3 have children under 16.

We are told there are not enough school places.

As for "woke".

The definition used by CRT burkes that they came up with themselves.

Nobody even knew the word 3 years ago so at most that definition is 3 years old!

If the OED or Chambers were not so "woke" maybe they would accept a different version of it.

How about Weeping Over 'Kin Everything?

BoroRedKen

Maybe because i the trouble im still in i will butt out of this convo.

Just remember this Blotty.

"Somebody" who lives by the "woke" cause, as per YOUR definition, fucked me over big style.

So i cannot be unbiased in these convos.

BoroRedKen

The same follower of "woke" as you still has a job. Still goes to matches.
Still has a fucking wife.

If thats what being "woke" does to people then simply they can shove it.

Keanu_Reeves

I've told you already it's the Kalergi plan going into overdrive - the annihilation of white Christian nations. You can bet your life they won't get into Russia though because Putin an co know their country and way of life will be destroyed if they let them in. Say what ya like about Russia but they know the score over things like this.

Bud Wiser

I think it would be in Italy's best interests to relinquish any sovereign claim over Lampedusa with immediate effect. Africa for the Africans.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on September 14, 2023, 05:39:03 PMI never have suggested I am intelligent. You state the Australian example, a country no where near another. The sea lane between Europe and Africa is less than 40 miles. The nearest country to Australia with any sort of population is over 600 miles, quite a way in a rubber boat. Unless you have nit  ( oops spelling error ) noticed Africa and Asia are no where near australia. ( bugga capital A)

It is boats that the Aussies were turning away, all that attempted irony wasted Botty!
Read more -

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.au/asylum-boats-statistics/

Blott

If you think it's like for like fair enough. Australia population 26m, UK 68m, EU 448m.

Australia to Asia and Africa a very long way

EU a stone's throw.

You still have not answered who will be paying for the elderly. It's because you want today's youth to pay a basic rate of 40%.

You want this country to be strangled slowly as China an Japan.

Little Britain for little people.