WHAT THE MSM ARE NOT SHOWING YOU

Started by BoroRedKen, September 13, 2023, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

The chew in Peckham.

Would anybody of let this woman carry on doing this to them? The guy had every right to defend himself by grabbing her.
Most of the vids show the shopkeeper grabbing her but not this!

https://twitter.com/kwilliam111/status/1701861958079615140

tonyangelino

I bet she was shoplifting anorl

Steboro

He had every right to spark her clean out.

Such is the case with alot of media coverage, edited footage to show one side of the story that makes the most money.

Over here on local news they always have stories on shootings, if it was a Caucasian shooter their name and face are plastered on the screen.  Otherwise it's just the suspect shooter. 

tunstall

Could have been worse

He could have kissed her

BoroRedKen

Quote from: tonyangelino on September 13, 2023, 02:45:41 PMI bet she was shoplifting anorl

She returned some stuff and he gave her a credit note and she tried to walk with more than the value of said note.
The geezer, in Peckham, cannot open today because the screens on his shop are filled with posters with BLM and threats on them.

BoroRedKen

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote by black activist

"The sad fact is, whenever I open social media, I should be prepared to see some kind of abuses being inflicted on a black person."

To which I would add - usually by another black person

BoroRedKen

Pelters alert......

This is not about racism to me. Its about abusive females.

Caroline Flack.

Dan Wooton gets the "blame" for her suicide by the haters of GB News for when he worked for The Sun.

Nobody mentions Ms Flacks numerous cocaine binges (dont try and tell me it does not affect your mental health).

Nobody mentions she assaulted her partner 4 times. The last time she tried to stove his head in with a big lamp.

Jo Denhenhey and Tracie Andrews both cases of abuse and murderers of men.

Violence is wrong on all levels.
But why should men in abusive relationships, shopkeepers trying to earn a living not have the right to defend themselves in these extreme cases?

I know some females who are lethal. I kid you not. They dont slap or pull hair. They "fight". Dangerous women.

That Asian shopkeeper was accused of "white supremacy" by the baying mob. He has probably lost his living.
All because a female wanted to steal from him then plainly assaulted the guy numerous times.

The cops nicked him BEFORE they saw the full footage.

What is happening to him is unfair and unjust.

But thats the world we live in now.

A man put his hands on a woman.
Fuck the context/reasons eh?......

Steboro