England

Started by Poolielad, September 09, 2023, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poolielad

Dog shite, Southgate, dog shite, Kane, dog shite.

tunstall

tunstall

Kane put the ball on a plate for our goal

:winston:

Some player that lad

Bud Wiser

Interesting that they play like us in reverse. Top class attacking players obsessed with back passing, whereas our pile of shit all want to play as wingers!

One positive, the result made things a bit trickier for the Wops.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

tunstall

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Jill Scott

PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR KNICKERS?

tunstall

Blott

I watched it. Everything I thought about Southgate was proven, utterly clueless.

Our best CH is in Italy evidently Southgate said he prefers players in the Premiership. Where that puts Henderson I have no idea. Even Southgate knows to play Bellingham.

He took the Boro from Europe to middle of the Championship in no time.

Poolielad

Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 07:01:31 PMYou watched it?
Nooo...I looked at the stats........Kane, not one shot on target, what the fuck does Southgate tell him to do?? England utter dog shit!!

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on September 09, 2023, 10:02:07 PM
Nooo...I looked at the stats........Kane, not one shot on target, what the fuck does Southgate tell him to do?? England utter dog shit!!
he tells him to play in the hole, behind Maddison

RiversideRifle

England probably have the best squad in the world. Southgate needs tin tacking
UTB

teamboro

Didn't watch it watch the egg chasers put on a great match performance in like England football players
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 09, 2023, 07:20:27 PMJill Scott

PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR KNICKERS?

Quality

Take a Bow Chap. :supremeleader:

Mike Peeler

Still top of the group lads - that's all you need to remember.

If the don't win the tournament the whole he and England are shite will be rolled out.

Yet nobody to this date can tell us the eventual winners. Nuff said :ponder:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SOUTHGATE IS A FUCKING CLOWN 🤡🤡🤡 TACTICS AND SELECTION ALL WRONG AGAIN... MY MATE HAD IT ON IN HIS BAR BUT I TURNED MY BACK TO THE TELLY 👍💪👍

HAD A BIG ARGUMENT BEFOREHAND WITH A JOCK CUNT WHO HAD CELTIC TOP SPOUTING BOLLOCKS ABOUT THE IRA 😡😡😡 TOLD HIM TO SHUT HIS FAT FUCKING GOB 😡😡😡 WAS A SCUFFLE TILL THE THAI BAR STAFF CAME OVER AND GOT  BETWEEN US... TOLD THE CUNT AS I WAS LEAVING... I'M OFF TO FCUK BAR.... LET'S SEE YOU COME IN THERE AND SPOUT YER SHIT... ABOUT 25 EX HOOLI'S IN THERE WHO DESPISE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CELTIC 👎👎👎🇬🇧
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on September 09, 2023, 10:03:41 PM

Mate, I cant watch or support England now!! To much shite goes on in football now, spoils my enjoyment!! Plus Mr Negative in charge makes it worse.... He cost England the European Championship with his negative football!!

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on September 10, 2023, 10:09:49 AM
Quote from: Blott on September 09, 2023, 10:03:41 PM

Mate, I cant watch or support England now!! To much shite goes on in football now, spoils my enjoyment!! Plus Mr Negative in charge makes it worse.... He cost England the European Championship with his negative football!!
as I said on the other thread I love England. But I agree 100% on Southgate he is dross, has zero concept of plan B, no thoughts on winning.

Mike Peeler

I listened to talksport this morning and they are right - you are judged now on tournament football as an England manager, and are expected to walk through the group stages so is on course as it stands.

You will always get the odd shit result. Good managers of the past have failed with decent sides/players to select from. He has done a better job than people give him credit for despite sometimes playing with the hand break on.

Francks left peg

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 10, 2023, 03:35:07 PMI listened to talksport this morning and they are right - you are judged now on tournament football as an England manager, and are expected to walk through the group stages so is on course as it stands.

You will always get the odd shit result. Good managers of the past have failed with decent sides/players to select from. He has done a better job than people give him credit for despite sometimes playing with the hand break on.

It feels like a waste of a footballing weekend with almost being guaranteed to qualify

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 10, 2023, 04:29:49 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 10, 2023, 03:35:07 PMI listened to talksport this morning and they are right - you are judged now on tournament football as an England manager, and are expected to walk through the group stages so is on course as it stands.

It feels like a waste of a footballing weekend with almost being guaranteed to qualify

I agree with you whole heartedly, that's why until we hit tournament football and the knockout stages following England doesnt float my boat other than I want them to win and qualify.

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 10, 2023, 07:00:05 AMSOUTHGATE IS A FUCKING CLOWN 🤡🤡🤡 TACTICS AND SELECTION ALL WRONG AGAIN... MY MATE HAD IT ON IN HIS BAR BUT I TURNED MY BACK TO THE TELLY 👍💪👍

HAD A BIG ARGUMENT BEFOREHAND WITH A JOCK CUNT WHO HAD CELTIC TOP SPOUTING BOLLOCKS ABOUT THE IRA 😡😡😡 TOLD HIM TO SHUT HIS FAT FUCKING GOB 😡😡😡 WAS A SCUFFLE TILL THE THAI BAR STAFF CAME OVER AND GOT  BETWEEN US... TOLD THE CUNT AS I WAS LEAVING... I'M OFF TO FCUK BAR.... LET'S SEE YOU COME IN THERE AND SPOUT YER SHIT... ABOUT 25 EX HOOLI'S IN THERE WHO DESPISE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CELTIC 👎👎👎🇬🇧
the mushrooms must be good.