THE MSF

Started by BoroRedKen, September 09, 2023, 02:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Nicked from OTR.

"MIDDLESBROUGH SUPPORTERS FORUM CONSTITUTION - 6th MARCH 2017�
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES�
1). Middlesbrough Supporters Forum(MSF) was founded in February 2017 as an organisation independent of Middlesbrough Football Club(MFC) to bring together disparate but representative independent Middlesbrough Supporters groups and media platforms that promote and support the views of football supporters who follow Middlesbrough Football Club.

2). There are seven independent founder members all equal in status. These are (in no particular order), the Middlesbrough Disabled Supporters Association(MDSA), Twe12th Man, Red Faction, Middlesbrough Official Supporters Club(MOSC), Middlesbrough Supporters South(MSS), REDARMY.TV, and Fly Me To The Moon(FMTTM)

3). The main purpose of the "Forum" is to convey as accurately as possible the collective views of Middlesbrough football fans to MFC and its representatives to enhance the match day experience of all Middlesbrough Supporters, home and away or wherever they find themselves in the world.

4). MSF also aims to represent MFC's football fans to create a unified voice to debate, lobby, and act on substantive fans' issues specific to MFC and wider issues to the game of "Football" which affect all fans.

5). MSF will seek to represent the fans of MFC in wider discussions with the football authorities, broadcasters, and other football associated bodies.

6). MSF will always seek to represent and promote the views of all Middlesbrough fans regardless of nationality, age, colour, religion or creed, gender, or sexual orientation.

7). Whilst remaining independent MSF will always endeavour to work with MFC and maintain dialogue with its representatives.

"

ERRMMM.........

In With the Lurpak

Have you written to them and asked to join it Kenny ?

BoroRedKen

No but its been made "clear" we would be blackballed because supposedly they seem to think im a convicted "Racist" or "Transphobe".

I would not want to be the RR rep. That would be Johnny.

A million page views in 6 months counts for nothing.

We dont have the "outreach" supposedly.

Where are Rainbow Reds, 12th Man etc 1,000,000,000 page views like? I aint seen them....

BoroRedKen

If Rainbow Reds for eg have a recognised site, not this on FaceBook bollocks, and they have more members than here then i will do a Slaven.

Most of them "groups" do everything for free on FB.

I put my hand in my own pocket to have a specific site, bought and paid for, for fans of Middlesborough Football Club.

In With the Lurpak

Does Gibson & Bouser take any notice of out they got to say anyway I suspect not cos ONEBORO would be having their say they have out n out Boro lads a bit like Erimus who would be great at it .

tunstall

Can't imagine thunder being a good rep

He's fucking useless

In With the Lurpak

:rav: Don't stand for that Johnny Lad  :monkeyman4:  :sid:

BoroRedKen

Good points Crocky.

The MSF tbh has gone "jobs for the boys" lately.

Even slow on the mins from meetings now.....

Johnny Thunder

Fuck off.

Lids is my nomination.

Wouldn't that be fuckin excellent.

:leo3:

In With the Lurpak

Depends if it's just online or an actual meet now n again

If it's a meet  :westy:  would be skulled in the first half hour  :sid:

tunstall

Be no good for Lids unless it was held in a local Spoons

Mike Peeler

It is a closed shop that MSF group, underneath it all it is a nudge nudge wanna join type of group. It's box-ticking from the club as well. I'm a Gibson fanboy if you like but even I will say he would not be giving them the time of day. Unless it was another daft footballing ruling.

Who the fuck would answer to load-nob jockeys (just a saying before anyone climbs on it) no pun intended either. if you've plowed 100-odd million of your own poke into something. Not me that's for sure regardless of how good or shite I was at the job.

The daft mooners OTR are moaning about the minutes.... let me tell you the club won't have proofread them yet is my guess.

I enjoy them released just to see Fred squirm when the cross-examination begins. A few have his number on that score.

You best out of it all Kenny lad is my advice.

BoroRedKen

I concur Mikey.

tunstall

Gibbo showed how much he thinks of the fans when it went season ticket holders only during the "golden era" of sell outs and relegation battles

Mike Peeler

Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 03:18:53 PMGibbo showed how much he thinks of the fans when it went season ticket holders only during the "golden era" of sell outs and relegation battles

He has 20k of them by the balls and I am one of them, he knows what he is doing he can fleece us in some ways, and I say that in the correct manner. He has us like druggies wanting a fix, that's why he whacked the s/c prices up. For all the moaning they will still turn up , and he knows it.

OTR just took it nice and hard off him when questioning him - I was disappointed to read the dirty bastards turn coated when the Red Faction stood up to it in some meeting. He tells you all you need to know.

Some OTR are all over this digital carry on and I cannot wait for that online scrap to begin. Fred is quaking in his boots. The yellow backed cunt he is, and thats swearing.

Blott

I am a great believer of not joining a club who would have me as  a member.

Mike Peeler

If Westy and his lot had and showed as much backbone in calling out the club or questioning some of the issues many supporters highlight. That they showed when going to the press over Middlesbrough away following and having the tongue to call the majority coke heads sex pests and hooligans then his forum group would get some respect from me. Not much but some.

That's what done him with me, well that and the way he runs his leftie and bile-filled forum.

He has some good posters over there that unfortunately are outnumbered, and often bullied by some vile and horrible sarcastic at-time bastards that ruin the good name and town of Middlesbrough and its football club.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 02:57:20 PMCan't imagine thunder being a good rep

He's fucking useless

:rudi:
UTB