Teesside Airport still going strong

Started by erimus74, September 09, 2023, 11:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Well done to Ben Houchen in getting our airport up & running & still going strong,  an increase in destinations

I find the negativity with some of the comments, because of BH, amusing, now some are complaining about the Teesside Rockcliffe lounge, the airport is improving the facilities it offers, giving visitors the experience of flying to & from Teesside airport, including my goodself & son who recently had a flying lesson there

Cheers Ben Houchenan, an experience I would never have had, had it not been for your campaianing & finally winnning to get our airport up & running

BoroRedKen

Something must be going well at TIA.

If the same results were "done" by a Labour MP/Mayor it would be sung from the rooftops.

The hypocrisy is there for all to see.

Even 1 of Mr Houchens biggest detractors even flew from there recently.

That says it all to me.

Even the smallest positive is given a negative spin just because of the colour of a party that is supported.

Well done and long may it continue Mr Houchen.

erimus74

Even 1 of Mr Houchens biggest detractors even flew from there recently.

Sshhhhhhhh, that was a secret, you're not suppose to repeat that, how can you call TIA & BH 🙄✈️ & happily take a selfie 📷 flying from there, just doesn't make sense 😂

BoroRedKen

Ooopss! Sorry i forgot that Erimus!

:alf:

Gboro64

The usual suspects OTR really want TIA to fail for the single reason that Houchen is a Tory. How sad is that?.
Airports have had a tough time recently with COVID and the airport was never going to be a quick profit maker. We should all get behind Houchen and TIA because when it's gone it's gone. Just ask the people who used Robin Hood airport.

Johnny Thunder

By the end of the year, we will have flown out of there four times.

It's a fuckin great airport.

Johnny Thunder

It should be used a lot more.

It way easier to fly from Teesside to Schiphol and get an onward flight that travelling to other airports.
Maybe Newcastle and Leeds/Bradford are arguable. The likes of Manchester are a cunt.

erimus74

Quote from: Gboro64 on September 09, 2023, 12:07:33 PMThe usual suspects OTR really want TIA to fail for the single reason that Houchen is a Tory. How sad is that?.
Airports have had a tough time recently with COVID and the airport was never going to be a quick profit maker. We should all get behind Houchen and TIA because when it's gone it's gone. Just ask the people who used Robin Hood airport.

Very sad 🤣

I love when a new destination is flying from Teesside airport, always something to be upset, or offended over 😉

erimus74

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 09, 2023, 12:17:21 PMBy the end of the year, we will have flown out of there four times.

It's a fuckin great airport.

When you arrive there Johnny, dont you ever complain to anyone who wants to listen that BH is a baddun & TIA is nothing but a failure, while saying, but have a nice day now😂

BTW we flew out of therw this year when flying to Toronto, via Schipol

So twice this year for me, hopefully nore to come 😁

tunstall

Was meant to fly there this morning but my fucking flight got cancelled  :rav:

Bastards

I'll be there tomorrow morning

:leo1:

Johnny Thunder

Politics aside Erimus, Houchen has done a good job with our airport so far.
It's a great airport.

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 01:16:52 PMWas meant to fly there this morning but my fucking flight got cancelled  :rav:

Bastards

I hope you've got my tent ye cunt.

:rudi:

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 09, 2023, 01:17:39 PMPolitics aside Erimus, Houchen has done a good job with our airport so far.
It's a great airport.

Totally agree, though I look at what has been acheived rather than whatsaboutery, love that word

tunstall

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 09, 2023, 01:18:23 PM
Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 01:16:52 PMWas meant to fly there this morning but my fucking flight got cancelled  :rav:

Bastards

I hope you've got my tent ye cunt.

:rudi:

Did I fuck

:winston:

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

If it was about 80 bar, no bother

500 bar? I'd expect it to be full of bewers....

Francks left peg

Great airport. Park straight outside. No waiting about to get through security and good facilities. What more could you want?

erimus74

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 09, 2023, 05:45:34 PMGreat airport. Park straight outside. No waiting about to get through security and good facilities. What more could you want?

Totally agree Franks, but, but & more but 😉

tunstall

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 09, 2023, 05:45:34 PMGreat airport. Park straight outside. No waiting about to get through security and good facilities. What more could you want?

MORE FUCKING FLIGHTS

Francks left peg

Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 05:53:59 PM

MORE FUCKING FLIGHTS

How many flights you getting on like?

tunstall

Airport is only as good as the amount of flights it gets.

Doesn't matter about the improvements made to the terminal if there's no cunt there to appreciate and pay for them

Francks left peg

Well I have Tunny as have others on here and flyme. Shows there must be some daft cunts using it, appreciating it and paying for it.  :orson:

tunstall

Exactly my point.

"Some" needs to be turned into "most"

It's a cracking airport

Handy as fuck

Just needs to be made more attractive to airlines

RiversideRifle

Not flown from tees since our European days.

@Crocket likes to keep an eye on the airways like  :leo:
UTB