Gentlemen.

Started by Johnny Thunder, September 09, 2023, 10:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

This last week has been like classic cob. All because I took 3 flights in 48 hours  :rudi:
UTB

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 09, 2023, 12:20:45 PMEveryone loves a fuckin good dust up.

Im a lover not a fighter 😉😉

Ravishing Rick Rude

Just let them get on with it, they're doing no harm. There's no paedo accusations or family shit being going about, which I believe were the rules.

Stop trying to take that element of fun out of the place. Cob was 1000 times worse than this and it still thrived in the day.

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on September 09, 2023, 01:13:09 PMJust let them get on with it, they're doing no harm. There's no paedo accusations or family shit being going about, which I believe were the rules.

Stop trying to take that element of fun out of the place. Cob was 1000 times worse than this and it still thrived in the day.

And you can fuck off ye chewy cunt.

Get back to yer sunbed and ale.

:rudi:

Blott

Just to add more spice to the debate. Remember I am never wrong.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 09, 2023, 12:22:46 PMThis last week has been like classic cob. All because I took 3 flights in 48 hours  :rudi:

September 07, 2023, 05:42:30 PM

Flying tonight kid. 

Man's gotta work for a living and train the Ukrainians to kill Russians 👍👍👍👍

Yeah I did on COB and flyme and oneboro. Never on here like

RiversideRifle

September 08, 2023, 01:01:36 PM

Got another flight tonight kid. Down to London Heathrow  :rudi:

You just can't stop fucking lying can yer .

it wasn't 48 hours at all.. from your first bull shitting flight on Thursday night to your second bull shitting flight on Friday not even 20 hours had passed and in that time you flew all the way to England seen your kids for half hour to rush back to an airport to fly back to Ireland to catch yet another flight ..

If I got my hands on you I would vegetate you you bullshitting cunt  :redcard:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 02:21:41 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 09, 2023, 12:22:46 PMThis last week has been like classic cob. All because I took 3 flights in 48 hours  :rudi:

September 07, 2023, 05:42:30 PM

Flying tonight kid. 

Man's gotta work for a living and train the Ukrainians to kill Russians 👍👍👍👍

Yeah I did on COB and flyme and oneboro. Never on here like

RiversideRifle

September 08, 2023, 01:01:36 PM

Got another flight tonight kid. Down to London Heathrow  :rudi:

You just can't stop fucking lying can yer .

it wasn't 48 hours at all.. from your first bull shitting flight on Thursday night to your second bull shitting flight on Friday not even 20 hours had passed and in that time you flew all the way to England seen your kids for half hour to rush back to an airport to fly back to Ireland to catch yet another flight ..

If I got my hands on you I would vegetate you you bullshitting cunt  :redcard:

Shut the fuck up daft cunt you know fuck all lad. I'll post my Thursday and Friday itinerary if yer want daft cunt  :peopleseyebrow:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

You have just said 3 flights in 48 hours  :leo:

Wasn't tho was it .. wasn't even 20 hours  :rudi:

Caught out like a spasmodic slug sliding down a sheet of glass  :rudi: 

Dunno what the fuck your game is ... well I do ... you're a fucking bent crank with stacks of accounts same as usual nowt changes with you .. stitching ken up mind was a step too far ..

:redcard:   :redcard: 

Francks left peg

Spasmodic slug  :ray:

BoroRedKen

Come on!

"Spasmodic Slug" is a quality insult!!

Got to give props for that alone!

:alf:  :bigjack

BoroRedKen

Beat me to it Frankie!!

:alf:

In With the Lurpak

:sid: I am done with the silly cunt he does my box right in . so that's that :orson:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 02:35:05 PMYou have just said 3 flights in 48 hours  :leo:

Wasn't tho was it .. wasn't even 20 hours  :rudi:

Caught out like a spasmodic slug sliding down a sheet of glass  :rudi: 

Dunno what the fuck your game is ... well I do ... you're a fucking bent crank with stacks of accounts same as usual nowt changes with you .. stitching ken up mind was a step too far ..

:redcard:   :redcard: 

Proper freak man  :rudi:

No flights for 3 months now kid
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 03:04:04 PM:sid: I am done with the silly cunt he does my box right in . so that's that :orson:

Do you really mean it though?

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 09, 2023, 05:05:03 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 03:04:04 PM:sid: I am done with the silly cunt he does my box right in . so that's that :orson:

Do you really mean it though?

No he doesn't
UTB

tunstall

Bad for the environment.

Reported.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 07:00:58 PM

Bad for the environment.

Reported.

Soz fruit  :rudi2:
UTB

Sir Digby

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Sir Digby on September 10, 2023, 01:13:35 PM

Don't wind him up kid  :sid:

He'll come out saying I can create my own baggage tags again  :sid:  :rudi:  :rudi2:
UTB