Gentlemen.

Started by Johnny Thunder, September 09, 2023, 10:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Take a step back and have a little cool off. Don't be falling out over a forum discussion.
You know how it works on here. No rules rammed down throats. We all moderate ourselves.
Have yer say, call each other a cunt, shake hands and carry on.

The last thing we want to do is start dishing out bollockings etc. That isn't RR.

I suggest you all visit the sexy thread for a couple of hours and get rid of some pent up anger.

:thrapp:

Ye cunts.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

RIGHT KNOCK  IT OFF YOU CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡

OR I WILL HAVE TO BE PAYING YOU VISITS... I WON'T BOLLOCK YOU ON HERE IT WILL BE TO YER FACES... AND YOU ARE NOT HARD TO FIND BELIEVE ME 😡😡😡 SO CUT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT COZ 1 MEMBER HAS LEFT BECAUSE OF IT AND I'M FUCKING FUMING ABOUT IT 😡😡😡

SO DELETE YER SHIT BEFORE YOU GET DELETED YERSELFS 😡😡😡

CUNTS 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

I will add one last thing then do what yous want ..

Thursday  Rifle posted he was taking a flight from Belfast to England to see his kids   right  :cheers: 

Friday arrives Rifle is now on English soil seeing his kids ... Right  :cheers:

Friday the same day Rifle posts " I am getting a flight down to London later tonight   right  :cheers:

Today Rifle post a luggage sticker BA1419 ...

BA 1419 Is a Belfast to London flight .. Landed last night alright from Belfast ..

British Airways BA 1419
Belfast to London
Fri, 8 SeptSat, 9 SeptSun, 10 SeptMon, 11 Sept
17:40
ARRIVED LATE
BA 1419
London LHR
1h 9m flight.1h 9m
BHD
LHR
Belfast · Fri, 8 Sept
Departed
18:15
Originally scheduled departure: 17:4017:40
Terminal
-
Gate
-
London · Fri, 8 Sept
Arrived
19:24
Originally scheduled arrival: 19:0519:05
Terminal
Gate
-
Updated 14h 20m ago
Sources:
Cirium
OAG
FlightAware

Now the bit about flying here to see his kids doesn't fit the jig saw.

Do what yer want I don't trust this fucker one little bit..

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 11:15:21 AMI will add one last thing then do what yous want ..

Thursday  Rifle posted he was taking a flight from Belfast to England to see his kids   right  :cheers: 

Friday arrives Rifle is now on English soil seeing his kids ... Right  :cheers:

Friday the same day Rifle posts " I am getting a flight down to London later tonight   right  :cheers:

Today Rifle post a luggage sticker BA1419 ...

BA 1419 Is a Belfast to London flight .. Landed last night alright from Belfast ..

British Airways BA 1419
Belfast to London
Fri, 8 SeptSat, 9 SeptSun, 10 SeptMon, 11 Sept
17:40
ARRIVED LATE
BA 1419
London LHR
1h 9m flight.1h 9m
BHD
LHR
Belfast · Fri, 8 Sept
Departed
18:15
Originally scheduled departure: 17:4017:40
Terminal
-
Gate
-
London · Fri, 8 Sept
Arrived
19:24
Originally scheduled arrival: 19:0519:05
Terminal
Gate
-
Updated 14h 20m ago
Sources:
Cirium
OAG
FlightAware

Now the bit about flying here to see his kids doesn't fit the jig saw.

Do what yer want I don't trust this fucker one little bit..

:rudi:

Genuinely yer don't have a clue.

Chill out kid.
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Said me bit ..

Ken can ban me.. its you with all the fake accounts. dealt with your type before I know the lengths you cunts go to.

over and out  from me on the subject..

Eastcoastred

IMO,, there was not half the trouble and shit flinging on here until you came back Crockpot,, what the fuck has it got to do with you what Rifle or any other fucker does,, trouble causing cunt,,

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

RIFLE THE PROBLEM IS... YOU NEVER BACK NOTHING UP WITH REAL PROOF... YOU SAY YER HERE SAY YER THERE... I'VE BEEN IN THE PIG IRON MANY TIMES BEFORE THE  BORO GAME SO WHY NOT COME SEE ME 🙄

OTHER PEOPLE ARRANGED TO MEET BUT YOU NEVER SHOW... YOU SOUND TO ME LIKE A FLY ME TO THE MOON MOLE 👎👎👎

RANGERS FAN ONE MINUTE THEN YER NOT... YA FUCKING STATS JUST DONT ADD UP KIDDA 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 09, 2023, 11:26:39 AMIMO,, there was not half the trouble and shit flinging on here until you came back Crockpot,, what the fuck has it got to do with you what Rifle or any other fucker does,, trouble causing cunt,,

Ill spell it out for you .. If Like I think he's behind the law going to kens my bit of trouble causing is nothing . you might fall for his shit ..I don't

Eastcoastred

Lids,, let him play if it makes him happy FFS Kenny has always maintained this is a fun place,, let's try and get it back that way,,

Eastcoastred

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 11:29:21 AM
Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 09, 2023, 11:26:39 AMIMO,, there was not half the trouble and shit flinging on here until you came back Crockpot,, what the fuck has it got to do with you what Rifle or any other fucker does,, trouble causing cunt,,

Ill spell it out for you .. If Like I think he's behind the law going to kens my bit of trouble causing is nothing . you might fall for his shit ..I don't
Crackpot how do we know it wasn't you going to the law just to get even with him for booting you last time,,

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 09, 2023, 11:34:32 AM

Crackpot how do we know it wasn't you going to the law just to get even with him for booting you last time,,

Ken never " Booted me off here "  :diego:

Lids will tell you right now .. he sent me a private message telling me the bobbies were watching this site  :diego:

I sent Thunder a message saying close my account I am not having the law giving me shit  :diego:

any more questions  :diego:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 09, 2023, 11:27:18 AMRIFLE THE PROBLEM IS... YOU NEVER BACK NOTHING UP WITH REAL PROOF... YOU SAY YER HERE SAY YER THERE... I'VE BEEN IN THE PIG IRON MANY TIMES BEFORE THE  BORO GAME SO WHY NOT COME SEE ME 🙄

OTHER PEOPLE ARRANGED TO MEET BUT YOU NEVER SHOW... YOU SOUND TO ME LIKE A FLY ME TO THE MOON MOLE 👎👎👎

RANGERS FAN ONE MINUTE THEN YER NOT... YA FUCKING STATS JUST DONT ADD UP KIDDA 👎👎👎

Only quntzy has ever offered to meet me. What I do in my personal time is fuck all to do with anyone. Crocket carries the bad smell here. Never trolled this place not once
UTB

BoroRedKen

Easty does sum it up. There is no need for people to quit. If posters have issues with other posters, and as long the "rules" (family) are not overstepped then crack on.

The simple fact remains, although sometimes its not pleasant, that we are all adults and rowing is part and parcel of "life".

I let it be this way because i favour saying your piece then give the respect due by letting the other person say their piece then dust yourselves down and move on.

All this "shite" is why OTR have naughty steps and the ability to ignore other members. But OTR is a forum.

PS Crocky was never booted Easty. I know how Crocky works. If he gets too involved or shit gets deep he is honest enough to say he fucks off for a bit.
I never have a problem with honesty.
:bigjack
We are a community.

Lets all remember this and crack on.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 11:39:50 AM
Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 09, 2023, 11:34:32 AM

Ken never " Booted me off here "  :diego:

Lids will tell you right now .. he sent me a private message telling me the bobbies were watching this site  :diego:

I sent Thunder a message saying close my account I am not having the law giving me shit  :diego:

any more questions  :diego:

All of this and steely going is down to you and only you you've don't nowt but cause bother
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Right oh close my account and good luck Kenny I mean it.

take care .

You can have a rat in the nest if you want Im out .

One last thing Ill be watching for an answer.. how did you fly from Belfast Thursday night , see your kids in the UK friday , tell us all later you were then catching a flight to Heathrow the same Friday ( yesterday ) but the flight to Heathrow flew from Belfast ..

I guess you flew the England Thursday night - seen your kids Friday -- Flew back to Belfast Friday then Flew from Belfast to Heathrow the same Friday

Yea course you did..

Something reeks about you big time.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 11:44:32 AMRight oh close my account and good luck Kenny I mean it.

take care .

You can have a rat in the nest if you want Im out .

For the millionth time we dont close accounts.

Here is an idea from the "top".

Why dont you all wind your necks in and just chill the fuck out?

Try some perspective lads.

I have had my bollocks kicked up to my throat this last 10/11 months. Cops. Losing Carmen. The shite hand that Ebenezer Good and Steve G have been dealt.
Big Kev and Graham (minge) going.

We support each other. When the "chips" are down we become 1 person. Each and everyone of you have helped me.
That is why i say we are a community.

Lets all chill. Take some perspective and just get back to what we do best. Fight, argue and laugh.

Johnny Thunder

Crocky there is no need for anyone to leave.

Everyone just needs to cool off.

Mike Peeler

A song for the occasion.  :rudi: 

I like a bit of drama but them days are behind me. :rudi2:

BoroRedKen

Dont you start Mikey!!

:alf:  :alf:

Thought you liked bands like SLF?...........

:wry:

Eastcoastred

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 09, 2023, 11:41:59 AMEasty does sum it up. There is no need for people to quit. If posters have issues with other posters, and as long the "rules" (family) are not overstepped then crack on.

The simple fact remains, although sometimes its not pleasant, that we are all adults and rowing is part and parcel of "life".

I let it be this way because i favour saying your piece then give the respect due by letting the other person say their piece then dust yourselves down and move on.

All this "shite" is why OTR have naughty steps and the ability to ignore other members. But OTR is a forum.

PS Crocky was never booted Easty. I know how Crocky works. If he gets too involved or shit gets deep he is honest enough to say he fucks off for a bit.
I never have a problem with honesty.
:bigjack
We are a community.

Lets all remember this and crack on.

I put my hands up and say I'm sorry crocky for saying that you where booted,,

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote spackers galore!

:carrick3:

Eastcoastred

Ken as you no I'm not a profilic poster but are an avid reader,, at least 6 times a day,, after today tou will see me post a lot more if they are all fun days like this,

BoroRedKen

Variety is the spice of life Easty!

:alf:  :bigjack

Johnny Thunder

Everyone loves a fuckin good dust up.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 09, 2023, 12:03:22 PMDont you start Mikey!!

:alf:  :alf:

Thought you liked bands like SLF?...........

:wry:

I'm cyclic in lots of ways when it comes to musical tastes. A bit like yourself and your comment the other about the is always a song for the occasion/feelings and how you can speak through music.

AT was big on his music I noticed and not just on his dogs. I'm very similar can listen to many genres he would drop the odd corker on here and back on COB.