Steve Goldby.

Started by Johnny Thunder, September 08, 2023, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Just read a post by Steve that he has a major battle facing him.
He's just been diagnosed with bowel cancer.

He's a good lad is Steve. I hope he fuckin beats it out of sight.

Mike Peeler

Never met the bloke in person but never fell out with him either seemed an alright bloke.

Not good news to hear hope he wins the battle

tunstall

Not good news that

Good luck Steve

Westlane_rightwinger

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 08, 2023, 03:06:33 PMJust read a post by Steve that he has a major battle facing him.

Sad news that he is a decent fella . Bull Dozed me twice from COB back in the day I was the only one I think to get the dozer twice    :charles:  All the same he's OK I Hope he beats this good luck to the lad  :cheers:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 08, 2023, 03:58:43 PM
Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 08, 2023, 03:06:33 PMJust read a post by Steve that he has a major battle facing him.

He dozed me about 5 times kid. I hope he gets through it 👍👍👍

Sad news that he is a decent fella . Bull Dozed me twice from COB back in the day I was the only one I think to get the dozer twice    :charles:  All the same he's OK I Hope he beats this good luck to the lad  :cheers:
UTB

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

BoroRedKen

Tougher than you think is Steve.

Give it hell Steve.

:bigjack

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Yeah. Decent lad

Fingers crossed for him. I know a few lads that have beaten this one so every chance

Bud Wiser

Very sad news. His board kept me fully entertained for well over 10 years.

I hope everything turns out ok for him.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Gingerpig

Brother had it , but beat it , so join his club Mr G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Decent lad Steve, hope he beats it and gets his life back to normal.

teamboro

Fight it Steve

COB was great till it started to go down hill
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

I have no idea who the lad is , but best wishes to him and lots of luck.

I am sure he will find this funny after I looked on Google.

Middlesbrough is an open-air demonstration of the dangers of the Industrial Revolution. It has been allowed to remain as a boil on the face of Yorkshire as a warning to any aliens who may pass Earth that whatever happens, they should never invent anything so terrible. Middlesbrough is twinned with Hiroshima. Founded in 1972, by a group of wealthy businessmen , who needed to set up large chemical processing plants and decided that the strange, primitive tribes who lived along the banks of the small stream known as the Tees would suffice as worker ants. The businessmen often had their wicked way with the subnormal tribespeople. Indeed 97% of the town's current inhabitants can trace their descendents to the town's founders. The town commemorates its heritage by wearing period clothes from the time (tracksuits made of nylon) on an everyday basis.

Traditionally a major steel producing area, the main industries of the town now consists of Nuclear Waste plants, Toxic Waste Plants, Chemical Plants, Oil refineries and docks. Middlesbrough also offers the greatest bargains available in the U.K (even world if you remove Iraq) as the Superstore Smack Converters, offers brand new (albeit off the back of a truck) electronic goods for the price of a "tenner bag". Middlesbrough boasts many sites of interest, including the largest public toilets and bath house in the world, both are known by the locals as the 'River Tees' and fair game Sally, mother whore and Mayoress. The town is renowned for it's football team, who have spent over £8 billion on poor quality Brazilian and Italian players and as a result single-handedly maintain the economy of Brazil and have achieved the mighty honour of the UEFA cup and are now likely to start the 2009-10 season in the Fizzy Pop League....

Steboro

Good luck with the battle Steve.

borope

Remember seeing him at the play off final 2015 good luck to him.

Sir Digby

Good luck with the fight Mr. Goldby

Ravishing Rick Rude

Smash the fuck out of it Goldby lad

BoroRedKen

Steve. If you happen to read this i know we had our "differences" but i want to let you know RR is behind you 100% in your fight Steve.

Anything we can do as board mate to help or listen just let us know.

Kenny and RR.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK 👍💪💪💪👍

IM NOT ONE TO HOLD GRUDGES AND ID STILL HAVE A BEER WITH HIM 👍🍺👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Smoggers51

Don't know Steve personally only through COB,I wish you well mate ,Survival rates for Bowel Cancer are high mate,I know because I had stage 2/3 but after having a large chunk of bowel removed I was sorted.Took a bit of Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy but 3 years on I'm fighting fit.You can beat it mate 👍

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Smoggers51 on September 09, 2023, 09:34:40 AMDon't know Steve personally only through COB,I wish you well mate ,Survival rates for Bowel Cancer are high mate,I know because I had stage 2/3 but after having a large chunk of bowel removed I was sorted.Took a bit of Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy but 3 years on I'm fighting fit.You can beat it mate 👍

Well done lad

Prostate cancer survivor from 3 years ago here - never written that before

But listen lads when the bowel cancer test kit comes through the door don't sack it off as cant be bothered with all that.

Poke the stick and send it off - early detection makes all the difference

Same with Prostate - if you are 55 or over ask your GP for a PSA test. Isn't 100% but can highlight if there's a problem before it gets too bad.

Lecture over

Johnny Thunder

I had the letter last week due to my 56th birthday. They have just changer it from 60 to include 58,56 and 54 year olds.

Just waiting for the bowel cancer kit to drop through the letterbox.

I will be ramming that stick right up my funnel.

:rudi:

teamboro

Done the bowel cancer test I didn't ignore it trouble is they want you to do it every 2 years but I suppose a piece of mind
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Johnny Thunder

I want one five times a day.

:christian: