This Dickhead who escaped from Wandsworth

Started by Redsteel (Moderator), September 08, 2023, 11:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

The entire prison staff need rounding up and put in a jail themselves. Not a fuckin chance he took an opportune moment to escape, otherwise he would have been nicked within hours of escape. He will be bucking whores in Tehran right now, probably thai with his thick cock  :charles:

BoroRedKen

The straps were already under the truck but the driver and company have been "cleared".

What about security at the van firm? Has the van had any recent "work" done it?

It an inside job from the outside.

We cannot stop 100's a day getting into the country. How the fuck do we stop someone with possible terrorist links getting out?

The was a march just the other day somewhere supporting Israel. There are Islamic States having supporting marches in places like Leicester.

Yet remember boys i got nicked for saying "dinghy count". The coppers were soon raiding me mob handed over someone saying i said a naughty word!

Im shocked liberals are not saying we are been racist by looking for him....

Redsteel (Moderator)

Won't be long before we have political prisoners in this country Ken. If Trump gets jailed it will be open season on anyone that isn't a commie. I seen today we have re-joined the EU Horizon project, pumping Billions again into the EU. We really are under attack from within.

BoroRedKen

And im sorry Rifle but the armed forces are fucked.

People like this dick, Roofie, Sexpom etc in the mix at some points.

This is the "infiltration" that does not exist according to Liberals.

Remember the are all Drs and Engineers fleeing war torn countries and fleeing persecution.

I for 1 are fucking sick of seeing and hearing and being a "victim" of these liberal do-gooders.

Its needs challenging and stopping.

BoroRedKen

And im going to say this publicly.

How fucking dare that lot on Fmttm slag coppers off?

They soon run to them when someone says a hurty word.

2 faced fuckers.

BoroRedKen

Look at Nichols and his police links.

How many ex-coppers are posting on that "forum"?

Would not trust the fuckers as far as i could through them.

Cleveland Police is rotten to the core.

I have proof now that Inspector ****** lied to my MP on 2 separate occasions.

I cannot wait for the judicial review of my arrest.

Blott

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 08, 2023, 11:56:51 AMWon't be long before we have political prisoners in this country Ken. If Trump gets jailed it will be open season on anyone that isn't a commie. I seen today we have re-joined the EU Horizon project, pumping Billions again into the EU. We really are under attack from within.
why shouldn't Trump be locked up?

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:13:38 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 08, 2023, 11:56:51 AMWon't be long before we have political prisoners in this country Ken. If Trump gets jailed it will be open season on anyone that isn't a commie. I seen today we have re-joined the EU Horizon project, pumping Billions again into the EU. We really are under attack from within.

Do some research like I have done mate, instead of watching and listening to MSM propaganda. Let me tell you one thing, when you have irrefutable proof of Biden and his family on the take but nothing gets done, and a political opponent arrested on BS charges to stop him running, do you not think the system is being weaponised? You tell me why Trump should be jailed, I'll be happy to put you right on everything you think he should be.

Blott

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 08, 2023, 12:27:16 PM

Do some research like I have done mate, instead of watching and listening to MSM propaganda. Let me tell you one thing, when you have irrefutable proof of Biden and his family on the take but nothing gets done, and a political opponent arrested on BS charges to stop him running, do you not think the system is being weaponised? You tell me why Trump should be jailed, I'll be happy to put you right on everything you think he should be.
Dismissing the counterclaim, a judge in New York, Lewis A Kaplan, said that when Carroll repeated her allegation that Trump raped her, her words were "substantially true". Kaplan also set out in detail why it may be said that Trump raped Carroll.

What documents or evidence do you have to send Trump's defence team? I am sure you would be very well paid

As for Biden I am sure he is as corrupt.

teamboro

They are doing everything they can to jail Trump because they know there agenda is fucked if he gets in again operation COVID new strain is designed so they can falsifie the next election like red said do your research not listening to msn
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

BoroRedKen

Woah.

Are we talking about the political or personal Trump charges?.....

BoroRedKen

Blott

Quote from: teamboro on September 08, 2023, 12:34:07 PM
They are doing everything they can to jail Trump because they know there agenda is fucked if he gets in again operation COVID new strain is designed so they can falsifie the next election like red said do your research not listening to msn
you really believe the election was fraudulent? It has more checks on it that any election anywhere. Is it a Coincidence that Trump supporters like you believe every conspiracy in this planet? I don't even know what MSN is.

FFS the internet should be banned today.
I can't argue with stupidity.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 08, 2023, 12:37:42 PMhttps://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Always updated approval ratings from a few opinion polls.
So what? It proves that the average person below a snails IQ will vote for a bloke who tells them Oceans are made of chocolate.

Some people in this country voted for  Boris the most corrupt politician since Lloyd George.

BoroRedKen

They have an 80 odd year puppet in charge and an alleged alky as vice president.

They have Mitch McConell who keeps freezing.

We have a gov that nobody elected.

We have Sue Gray now employed by the Labour Party.

A labour whip holder that has been suspended for a year but nobody will say what for. Always spouting "ongoing investigation".

A female shadow Deputy PM who called over half the country "scum".

Bent police forces up and down the country.

Messaging services that will not release details of "terrorist chats" but will release details of a racist joke doing the rounds.

Im not normally into conspiracy theories. But even i now question whose hand is behind all this crap? 

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:43:20 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 08, 2023, 12:37:42 PMhttps://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

So what? It proves that the average person below a snails IQ will vote for a bloke who tells them Oceans are made of chocolate.

Some people in this country voted for  Boris the most corrupt politician since Lloyd George.

So what? It was just to show that currently you, if you were American you would currently be in the minority.

Chopsy twat!!...

:alf:

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on September 08, 2023, 12:49:46 PM
Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:40:53 PMI can't argue with stupidity.

Stop using it then.
ah bless our very own Genghis Khan, turns up. How is the Maggie Thatcher alter doing? 

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:53:42 PM
Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:40:53 PMI can't argue with stupidity.

Stop using it then.
ah bless our very own Genghis Khan, turns up. How is the Maggie Thatcher alter doing? 

Knew i knew you.

Did you write "How to win Friends And Influence People"?

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 08, 2023, 12:47:56 PM
Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:43:20 PM

So what? It was just to show that currently you, if you were American you would currently be in the minority.

Chopsy twat!!...

I love the US, it is the only country I would live in apart from the UK.

They are on the whole the most decent polite people. Even those who vote for Trump are harmless, just stupid.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 08, 2023, 12:54:59 PM

Stop using it then.

Knew i knew you.

Did you write "How to win Friends And Influence People"?

having watched the shenanigans on here yesterday and today I would put myself in the none committal grouping.

TerryCochranesSocks

Stop using it then.

So you're not stopping using it then.

Poolielad

I hope he is out of the country, wont dare come back, saves us tax payers paying for the cunt.

Blott

I thought she was honest and decent. Her politics and beliefs were as opposed to mine as possible.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:40:53 PM
Quote from: teamboro on September 08, 2023, 12:34:07 PM
you really believe the election was fraudulent? It has more checks on it that any election anywhere. Is it a Coincidence that Trump supporters like you believe every conspiracy in this planet? I don't even know what MSN is.

FFS the internet should be banned today.
I can't argue with stupidity.
Quote from: Blott on September 08, 2023, 12:30:12 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 08, 2023, 12:27:16 PM

Dismissing the counterclaim, a judge in New York, Lewis A Kaplan, said that when Carroll repeated her allegation that Trump raped her, her words were "substantially true". Kaplan also set out in detail why it may be said that Trump raped Carroll.

What documents or evidence do you have to send Trump's defence team? I am sure you would be very well paid

As for Biden I am sure he is as corrupt.

A civil court case with a Democratic judge and jury. Never a criminal case as there was no case to answer to. Her word against his, to which he said he never seen the woman until the charges came about. As for Biden, he is corrupt, yet fuck all gets done. Banana Republic the US is turning into. We are next.