Excess deaths

Started by Keanu_Reeves, September 07, 2023, 08:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keanu_Reeves

Are at alarming levels - like worse than the so called fuckin pandemic 🤦�♂️ not a fuckin peep about it on the news, no sign of the PM stood behind a lecturn trying to scare the shit out of every fucker on this one. No one wants to talk about the elephant in the room 💉💉💉 an it's just about every fuckin country, and spookily enough especially the ones where they've been 💉💉💉 the most. Birth rates are dropping, some countries now have lower birth rates than death rates. The Netherlands have announced for the first time in their history that more people are dying than being born there 😵�💫 It's a fuckin joke how no one in MSM are even allowed to mention it, not one main stream media outlet have mentioned it 🤷🏼 what a fuckin world 🤦�♂️

https://twitter.com/dksdata/status/1699061370615103676

In With the Lurpak

From day one I told em all or as many as I could at work this came from a lab n they laughed. time passed the jabs arrived i told the same lot don't get do it.  they laughed .. a few of us stood our guns and refused we stayed jab free.. the jabbed up lot who laughed are not laughing now . all refuse to get any more . most complain of never feeling the same . some have lost loved ones to turbo cancers ..and worst of all some of the laughers are no longer here.

Keanu_Reeves

It's true MrCrocket - biggest con in history and the biggest transfer of wealth in history. All these greasy fuckers pushing the shots getting backhanders to do it or having shares in pharmaceutical companies - what a fuckin coincidence eh 😤 

Blott

And we continue to fall off the edges of the world. Peter Pan married Wendy, there was no WW2, and sugar is good for your teeth.

tunstall

Quote from: Blott on September 07, 2023, 09:24:01 PMAnd we continue to fall off the edges of the world. Peter Pan married Wendy, there was no WW2, and sugar is good for your teeth.

Don't forget the moon mate.

Blott

Cheese, Armstrong and Aldrin brought some back.

Keanu_Reeves

Quote from: Blott on September 07, 2023, 10:18:06 PMCheese, Armstrong and Aldrin brought some back.
Funny as fuck that mate - people dropping dead left right an centre obviously not an issue for you, until it effects you of course

Blott

It's you who is saying it's bollocks. You flat earth people are getting confused.

I will be getting the extra jab.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 07, 2023, 08:53:01 PMFrom day one I told em all or as many as I could at work this came from a lab n they laughed. time passed the jabs arrived i told the same lot don't get do it.  they laughed .. a few of us stood our guns and refused we stayed jab free.. the jabbed up lot who laughed are not laughing now . all refuse to get any more . most complain of never feeling the same . some have lost loved ones to turbo cancers ..and worst of all some of the laughers are no longer here.

They are still laughing - they just dont talk to you any more because your a barmpot nut job and they try and steer clear of you!

:supremeleader:

Keanu_Reeves

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 07, 2023, 11:26:06 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 07, 2023, 08:53:01 PMFrom day one I told em all or as many as I could at work this came from a lab n they laughed. time passed the jabs arrived i told the same lot don't get do it.  they laughed .. a few of us stood our guns and refused we stayed jab free.. the jabbed up lot who laughed are not laughing now . all refuse to get any more . most complain of never feeling the same . some have lost loved ones to turbo cancers ..and worst of all some of the laughers are no longer here.

They are still laughing - they just dont talk to you any more because your a barmpot nut job and they try and steer clear of you!

Are you denying facts ? The figures are there in black and white - check the ONS if you think it's made up

Blott

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on September 08, 2023, 06:21:54 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 07, 2023, 11:26:06 PM

Are you denying facts ? The figures are there in black and white - check the ONS if you think it's made up

Johnny one eye Kuntz get's all his fact's from The Sun newspaper - His pal who works in the Russian embassy & Nick Small's " The End Thread "

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

This is the ONS that hopelessly got its figures wrong about the UK economy and said we were the worst performing economy in the G7?

OK........

https://www.ft.com/content/50386cc2-003b-4af1-946b-cf3243da810f

crackpots forecast that he is going to stay off the beer for a day is more accurate

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 08, 2023, 09:20:42 PMThis is the ONS that hopelessly got its figures wrong about the UK economy and said we were the worst performing economy in the G7?

OK........

https://www.ft.com/content/50386cc2-003b-4af1-946b-cf3243da810f

crackpots forecast that he is going to stay off the beer for a day is more accurate

The same ONS that was worshipped OTR during the 'pandemic'

Any theories as to why excess deaths continue to rise? Weather has been ok, we aren't at war with anybody, less people are smoking and drinking than years before, no deadly viruses flying about?

Blott

here's your answer

The number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 25 August 2023 (Week 34) was 11,522, which was 4.5% above the five-year average (498 excess deaths); of these deaths, 240 (2.1%) involved COVID-19.

So 50% of excess deaths are COVID.

Johnny Thunder

Involved covid.

So the vax could be blamed.

:leo:

Blott

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 09, 2023, 03:02:03 PMInvolved covid.

So the vax could be blamed.

:leo:
or not.

As I have said I will be having another with my flu jab. Unless the flu jab is Heebee jeebees too.

tunstall

Haven't you had enough pricks in your body?

:wry:

Blott

Quote from: tunstall on September 09, 2023, 03:16:10 PMHaven't you had enough pricks in your body?

:wry:
that's a no no, her who should be obeyed is enough for me. Sex twice, two lads, who needs any more.

tunstall

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Blott on September 09, 2023, 01:40:20 PMhere's your answer

The number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 25 August 2023 (Week 34) was 11,522, which was 4.5% above the five-year average (498 excess deaths); of these deaths, 240 (2.1%) involved COVID-19.

So 50% of excess deaths are COVID.
involved or are?

Keanu_Reeves

People don't die directly as a result of catching covid, at least the overwhelming majority don't. In fact try a FOI request to your local health authority and they are obligated to give you the actual figures where covid 19 was the only cause of death on the DC. I guarantee you it will be minuscule

Blott

Every FOI costs the NHS I would rather that cash spent on drugs.

tunstall

Keanu_Reeves

Quote from: Blott on September 09, 2023, 08:40:21 PMEvery FOI costs the NHS I would rather that cash spent on drugs.
More like you'd rather not hear the truth