Frankie Bridge

Started by Mike Peeler, September 07, 2023, 10:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

another one i would I would take to heaven with me. Some catch Wayne Bridge got when he pulled her, the best thing John Terry did for him in some respects.

She is a close 10 out of 10 for me, I did like her hair when it was short and darker but that is the picky side of me. A top-looking and classy-looking bird that has to be said.

No duck lips on her either which seems to be the new craze of birds of today.

close to female perfection :thrapp:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/23843813/loose-womens-frankie-bridge-dress-222/

TerryCochranesSocks

She's a fucking 6 at best! Big square hips, small norks and a couple of hedgehog eyebrows!

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on September 07, 2023, 12:37:10 PMShe's a fucking 6 at best! Big square hips, small norks and a couple of hedgehog eyebrows!

you must be one good looking bloke.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 07, 2023, 10:34:37 AManother one i would I would take to heaven with me. Some catch Wayne Bridge got when he pulled her, the best thing John Terry did for him in some respects.

She is a close 10 out of 10 for me, I did like her hair when it was short and darker but that is the picky side of me. A top-looking and classy-looking bird that has to be said.

She's not too bad like headset kid keep em coming 👍👍👍👍
UTB

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on September 07, 2023, 01:09:16 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on September 07, 2023, 12:37:10 PMShe's a fucking 6 at best! Big square hips, small norks and a couple of hedgehog eyebrows!

you must be one good looking bloke.

Well obviously I am but I don't see the relevance, even ugly fuckers like you can have an opinion.
 :alf:

Blott

I won't argue, never been a looker myself, I married the first woman who asked me.

That lady is stunning.

tunstall

Never heard of the cunt.

Buck.

Mike Peeler

I can not have Frankie as a 6 Terry, as you say each to their own but she is better than 6 she starts at a 7 or 8 I would say, and reaches a higher score if shes your type of eye candy.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 07, 2023, 01:12:57 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 07, 2023, 10:34:37 AManother one i would I would take to heaven with me. Some catch Wayne Bridge got when he pulled her, the best thing John Terry did for him in some respects.

She's not too bad like headset kid keep em coming 👍👍👍👍

I will never deny or admit to any other user ID. No name, no face is my motto online. And it will stay like that from my end anyhow.

I will say out of respect for the board owner I am nothing to do with that sexpom gadgie or any of his other alter egos and I had nowt to do with any of that grassing to the cops shite about this site.

Other than that crack on with the links to other usernames. Offended online i will never be.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 07, 2023, 02:54:30 PM

I can not have Frankie as a 6 Terry, as you say each to their own but she is better than 6 she starts at a 7 or 8 I would say, and reaches a higher score if shes your type of eye candy.

7, tops.

tunstall

Beauty is in the eye of the bucker

RiversideRifle

UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

TEL LAD.... YOU MIGHT HAVE THE BRAINS OF JEREMY FUCKING PAXMAN 🤔

BUT YOU DON'T HALF TALK SOME SHITE YOU DAF CUN... 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Northallerton_Boro

Smash the life out of it - for 30 seconds at least.

She is a solid 7.5, Could do with a little more meat on the bones and she does come across a little stiff - got no time for that, i want to her to be spitting me and all sorts to move her to an 8 or higher.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 07, 2023, 04:51:55 PM

TEL LAD.... YOU MIGHT HAVE THE BRAINS OF JEREMY FUCKING PAXMAN 🤔

BUT YOU DON'T HALF TALK SOME SHITE YOU DAF CUN... 🙄

Says the fella currently hanging out the back of some gadge with tits.
 :cloughy: