Another Man Utd Player

Started by Mike Peeler, September 07, 2023, 08:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 10, 2023, 04:45:03 PMRachel Riley is the new face of ladies football never mind Man Utd.

Like BLM we've or 'others' have built them and bigged them up. The fuckers are runningf the place these days. Un-challenged which is the worst bit.

The english lady internationals are talking about going on strike and want a 100k for losing in the final or will down tools. Fuck let them strike I would say. Once you buckle the fuckers will be back for more.

give them an inch and they will take a mile... :rav:

Let the piss-take begin - and you try and stop them - you be cancelled as sexist twat

The tea boy person works in the same factory as the boss. The boss has been doing that job for 25years. Should the tea boy person get paid the same?

There should be no comparison. The female game is sub-standard to the male game. The female Champions League (for 15years it was called "The Womens Cup" (i kid you not!) has been going 23 years.
I defy, even them OTR, to name me, without cheating, who won the inaugural tournament? Who won it 4 years ago?

But i bet you they could have a reasonable stab at guessing the mens equivalent competition winners from them periods.

Its called, i believe, this support of the female game as "band waggon jumping".......

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 11, 2023, 07:14:05 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 10, 2023, 04:45:03 PMRachel Riley is the new face of ladies football never mind Man Utd.

Like BLM we've or 'others' have built them and bigged them up. The fuckers are runningf the place these days. Un-challenged which is the worst bit.

The english lady internationals are talking about going on strike and want a 100k for losing in the final or will down tools. Fuck let them strike I would say. Once you buckle the fuckers will be back for more.

give them an inch and they will take a mile... :rav:

Let the piss-take begin - and you try and stop them - you be cancelled as sexist twat

The tea boy person works in the same factory as the boss. The boss has been doing that job for 25years. Should the tea boy person get paid the same?

There should be no comparison. The female game is sub-standard to the male game. The female Champions League (for 15years it was called "The Womens Cup" (i kid you not!) has been going 23 years.
I defy, even them OTR, to name me, without cheating, who won the inaugural tournament? Who won it 4 years ago?

But i bet you they could have a reasonable stab at guessing the mens equivalent competition winners from them periods.

Its called, i believe, this support of the female game as "band waggon jumping".......

I would not begrudge them the right to equal pay providing they bring in the same numbers as he mens game 'even though it loses money hand over fist'

They need to work for equal pay and start at the very bottom. Once the audience is there regardless of how good or shite they are . Only then can they start talking about big money.

And yes I agree with your analogy.

Most of OTR are just the dregs of society who are weird lefties to go with it - all grouped together in a safe echo chamber.