Another Man Utd Player

Started by Mike Peeler, September 07, 2023, 08:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

who apparently likes to give his bird a bit of a kick about. All rumours at the moment like.

They do like the wife betters that lot. Not keen on the full sleeeve tat , I don't mind tattoos not so much on birds but hand tatts don't do it for me on either sex.

A lovely set of fun bags on her.

Man Utd is a fucked up club in more ways than one.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/23842116/manchester-united-denies-claims-covered-antonys-assault-allegations/

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Or more like the standard WAG's scam to get a big pay off?

Mike Peeler

You could well be right I often go with no smoke without fire. The is that much poke kicking about in the game you will never know what is guilt and not guilt or lies or money grabbers at work.

A payoff will sort it all out guilty or not like Greenwood and to some extent that Mendy bloke, both never helped themselves no pun intended  :rav:

the is some nasty bitches out there so i will never really take sides.

Look at this fucker in the article below another Man Utd cock up again no pun intended. FFS a known nonce as a natch day guest.

Nonce United   :rudi:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/23843667/man-utd-paedo-manager-geoff-konopka/

Nosmo-King

If his aim with his hands is on a par with his aim on goal the lads should be safe enough......

Sir Digby

Mike Peeler

Word as it on Talksport this morning another bird as stepped forward with regards to 'treatment' from the above-named Manchester star.

What a sorry state of a club after years of being the poster boy club of England.

It will be Ten Haig out next ... :wry:

Mike Peeler

The club has suspended him whilst under police investigation here in Manchester and over in Brazil. The could be something in it if two police forces are involved.

Ravishing Rick Rude

It's more likely because of the shit storm Rachel Riley is trying to whip up.

Expect many many more stories like this over the coming years.  It's the culture we have created.

RiversideRifle

If he's done it then he gets the treatment
UTB

Ravishing Rick Rude

Looking back at Mendy, that lad served time on remand over the accusations of those women. Not one of those rape charges were brought against him. Why were the females not arrested for false accusations.

Francks left peg

Been asked to stay away from training so looks like something has happened.

rutters

Wonder why this only happens to rich men.

And I wonder why we keep suspending men on accusations alone.

And I wonder why this book keeps selling out.

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/38607065

rutters

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 10, 2023, 04:29:03 PMBeen asked to stay away from training so looks like something has happened.
Which is exactly what they want you to think.

Francks left peg

Quote from: rutters on September 10, 2023, 04:31:55 PMWonder why this only happens to rich men.

And I wonder why we keep suspending men on accusations alone.

And I wonder why this book keeps selling out.

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/38607065

Don't think I'll be reading it, Rutters. Only has a 1.5 star rating! :rudi2:

Francks left peg

Quote from: rutters on September 10, 2023, 04:32:58 PM
Quote from: Francks left peg on September 10, 2023, 04:29:03 PMBeen asked to stay away from training so looks like something has happened.
Which is exactly what they want you to think.

Starting to sound like Matt Le Tiss here with the conspiracy nonsense

Mike Peeler

Rachel Riley is the new face of ladies football never mind Man Utd.

Like BLM we've or 'others' have built them and bigged them up. The fuckers are runningf the place these days. Un-challenged which is the worst bit.

The english lady internationals are talking about going on strike and want a 100k for losing in the final or will down tools. Fuck let them strike I would say. Once you buckle the fuckers will be back for more.

give them an inch and they will take a mile... :rav:

Let the piss-take begin - and you try and stop them - you be cancelled as sexist twat

Ravishing Rick Rude

After the shit shower they put on with the Greenwood affair, they didn't have any other option. Antony has done a video statement for Brazil TV claiming his innocence.

For publicity reasons, he has to left out of the squad.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on September 10, 2023, 04:27:18 PMLooking back at Mendy, that lad served time on remand over the accusations of those women. Not one of those rape charges were brought against him. Why were the females not arrested for false accusations.

when he said he bucked 1000 birds he was a rat away - that's three a day I read somewhere. I'm not saying he was guilty but I don't think he was innocent either.

Ravishing Rick Rude

Riley had a lot to say on the Greenwood decision and the Antony revelation, but where was she when Ronaldo was accused of rape? Or Giggs beating his partner?

Life today has changed, all started going south when Floyd was killed by the copper. Since then Black folk, gays and women seem to think the world revolves around them.
Us males are frowned upon by many.

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 10, 2023, 04:47:31 PM
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on September 10, 2023, 04:27:18 PMLooking back at Mendy, that lad served time on remand over the accusations of those women. Not one of those rape charges were brought against him. Why were the females not arrested for false accusations.

Absolutely but with the charges he faced, he was innocent of all accusations.

when he said he bucked 1000 birds he was a rat away - that's three a day I read somewhere. I'm not saying he was guilty but I don't think he was innocent either.

RiversideRifle

Shagging ain't illegal kid. When I was a single rifleman I was on the dating apps every night in Edinburgh shagging bewers. I imagine Mendy could take his pick
UTB

Mike Peeler

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 10, 2023, 04:53:39 PM

Shagging ain't illegal kid. When I was a single rifleman I was on the dating apps every night in Edinburgh shagging bewers. I imagine Mendy could take his pick

I never said it was , in court the numbers didn't add up proving he was telling at least one pork pie. as you point out is still doesn't make him a rapist but it does make him a liar, was my point.

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on September 10, 2023, 04:51:19 PM

Absolutely but with the charges he faced, he was innocent of all accusations.

fucking quote spacka

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 10, 2023, 04:53:39 PM

Johnny Thunder