Tortured mind

Started by RiversideRifle, September 06, 2023, 04:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunstall

Redsteel (Moderator)

Seems like the crazy shit TM would spout. I found him funny but can see why others didn't. Rik and Coulby loved him  :alf:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 06, 2023, 04:32:05 PMSeems like the crazy shit TM would spout. I found him funny but can see why others didn't. Rik and Coulby loved him  :alf:

He was funny like surprised he's not on here
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 06, 2023, 04:41:49 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 06, 2023, 04:32:05 PMSeems like the crazy shit TM would spout. I found him funny but can see why others didn't. Rik and Coulby loved him  :alf:

He was funny like surprised he's not on here

He will be on here no doubt, like a few others that have come on board under a different persona  :rudi:

BoroRedKen

He is not welcome on here the fucking gimp.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Mike Peeler

BLOBS OF CHEESE!!!

THE BLOKES A MESSAGE BOARD LEGEND :carrick5:

Johnny Thunder

I found TM funny as fuck.

He did become a bit obsessed with Lids though.

Mike Peeler

Get him back on here and send out the search parties for him on the one condition no photoshopping towersy every day.

Fred will have nightmares on his return. :wankers:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 07, 2023, 07:19:10 AMI found TM funny as fuck.

He did become a bit obsessed with Lids though.

A bit  :rudi:

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 06, 2023, 06:00:34 PMHe is not welcome on here the fucking gimp.

Post of the day/week/month/year all rolled into one. :bigjack
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

borope

Funny how Tortured Mind writes a story about someone called Ken then Rifle links it to here. I think our resident troll needs to give Ken a break.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on September 07, 2023, 06:39:11 PMFunny how Tortured Mind writes a story about someone called Ken then Rifle links it to here. I think our resident troll needs to give Ken a break.

:vyvyan:

Mad if yer think that's me
UTB

BoroRedKen

I will put this out there.

If, hypothetically, Rifle was behind all this crap do you know what would fuck me off the most?

The fact it could all be sorted out if he just spoke to me on QT.

"Whomever" it is must realise by now that the "game" is nearly up.

Just because im not as vociferous as i maybe was does not mean i have stopped "watching" and "reading".

Is "Sexpom" as gobby as he used to be? Nope. Hides in the footy threads mainly now.

Rifle you have made a few schoolboy errors lately. You know that. Whether its connected to Sexpom or you dropping your a guard a bit on here im not sure of it yet.

Im not accusing you of anything its just that you are normally more vigilant with your posts and dont usually leave any breadcrumbs.
You MUST know i read EVERYTHING.

In With the Lurpak

Tonight he's going to board a plane , get sat down with a pre written note saying crocket is a cunt then take a snap shot of it maybe even get a view from the inside window or the isle and all the other people sat on it.. that's what he's gonna do to prove he's not a bull shitting cunt.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 07, 2023, 08:04:28 PMI will put this out there.

If, hypothetically, Rifle was behind all this crap do you know what would fuck me off the most?

The fact it could all be sorted out if he just spoke to me on QT.

"Whomever" it is must realise by now that the "game" is nearly up.

Just because im not as vociferous as i maybe was does not mean i have stopped "watching" and "reading".

Is "Sexpom" as gobby as he used to be? Nope. Hides in the footy threads mainly now.

Rifle you have made a few schoolboy errors lately. You know that. Whether its connected to Sexpom or you dropping your a guard a bit on here im not sure of it yet.

Im not accusing you of anything its just that you are normally more vigilant with your posts and dont usually leave any breadcrumbs.
You MUST know i read EVERYTHING.

Absolutely nowt to do with me Ken.
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 07, 2023, 08:09:54 PMTonight he's going to board a plane , get sat down with a pre written note saying crocket is a cunt then take a snap shot of it maybe even get a view from the inside window or the isle and all the other people sat on it.. that's what he's gonna do to prove he's not a bull shitting cunt.

Fuck off crockpot  :winston:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 07, 2023, 08:11:18 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 07, 2023, 08:09:54 PMTonight he's going to board a plane , get sat down with a pre written note saying crocket is a cunt then take a snap shot of it maybe even get a view from the inside window or the isle and all the other people sat on it.. that's what he's gonna do to prove he's not a bull shitting cunt.

You better have summing better than that, I mean it.   

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 07, 2023, 08:12:17 PM

Or what?
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 07, 2023, 08:13:02 PM

Or what?

What you gonna do report me ? 

You are not very defensive in all this are ye .. I would be fucking livid here. your more worming your way around it all..

Post the picture from your seat tonight make me look a right cunt then you in the clear

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 07, 2023, 08:15:11 PM

Or what?

You are not very defensive in all this are ye .. I would be fucking livid here. your more worming your way around it all..

Post the picture from your seat tonight make me look a right cunt then you in the clear

Proper strange lad you. I don't have to defend myself to anyone especially not you.

I have defended myself to Ken out of respect and he knows where I stand on the whole thing.

But you can fuck off like  :winston:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 07, 2023, 08:18:41 PM

Or what?

Proper strange lad you. I don't have to defend myself to anyone especially not you.

I have defended myself to Ken out of respect and he knows where I stand on the whole thing.

One simple little picture .. gets you off the hook .. sort it .  .. by the way the plane will be waiting you ain't set off yet.. best get going

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 07, 2023, 08:22:39 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 07, 2023, 08:18:41 PM

Or what?

One simple little picture .. gets you off the hook .. sort it .  .. by the way the plane will be waiting you ain't set off yet.. best get going

Oddball  :peopleseyebrow:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Yer getting a free shot to look the good guy . post the note from your plane seat anytime tonight you come out looking great I come out a cunt for having a go .. can't say fairer than that .

don't try fake one on paint either it will be like one of TM's uploads .. be a good lad get checked in have a pint take your seat and send it .