BLADERUNNERS

Started by BoroRedKen, September 06, 2023, 06:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Totally hate the idea of ULEZ. Not into all this "global boiling" bollocks.

BUT......

I consider JSO as criminals. Vandalising buildings. Spraying paint everywhere. Trespassing.

I consider the goons that pulled down Edward Colston statue in Bristol as criminals.

So, at the risk of pelters, i have to consider the Bladerunners as criminals

Voting and policy change is the way to stop these things.

Not criminal damage.

teamboro

It's tin worm Ken causing all these problems with these cameras falling down :rudi:  :rudi:
Pity it's not happening up the road low emission zone WEF bullshit taxing the common man out off pocket
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

BoroRedKen

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 06, 2023, 06:19:18 AMTotally hate the idea of ULEZ. Not into all this "global boiling" bollocks.

BUT......

I consider JSO as criminals. Vandalising buildings. Spraying paint everywhere. Trespassing.

I consider the goons that pulled down Edward Colston statue in Bristol as criminals.

So, at the risk of pelters, i have to consider the Bladerunners as criminals

Voting and policy change is the way to stop these things.

Not criminal damage.

JSO are a privileged bunch of arseholes ken, disrupting normal folks lives. Khan and ULEZ are robbing from the poor due to their own economic failings. They want everyone electric cars so the next big tax comes in, pay per mile. That and along with cashless societies to take full control of your lives. Nothing conspiracy to what they are doing, they are already telling us the end game at the WEF kid fucking gatherings they have. Farage and cancelled bank accounts was testing the waters. Reform UK for change folks.