Not without my daughter....or son

Started by Westlane_rightwinger, September 05, 2023, 12:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westlane_rightwinger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66534732

Imagine if a fella did not agree with the court's decision and abducted the kids, changed his name and fucked off to Northern Cyprus ?

The irony of going to Erdogan's Turkey is not lost, why not go the whole hog and get your arse to Iran.

They pushed the latter part of this piece yesterday pretending parental alienation is a misunderstood concept and a convenient excuse. They are entitled to their opinion, albeit misinformed, aligning with the femi-nazi agenda pushed by wokes and wimmin's groups but they should not be using the public's money without evidence and balanced reporting.

No evidence on male abducting kids for similar reasons. No reporting of any male issues with the family courts. No balanced reporting of suicide which is a predominantly a male issue - approx 6k deaths p.a. and 75% male, single biggest killer of males under 45 - no details on why men commit suicide. Reporting they have corroborated a bewer's "story" with "family and friends"  - not rehearsed I'm sure.

Don't get me wrong, men who actually abuse and we can discount the loose talk of the politically motivated BBC and the like, should be called out and punished. Most disputed family court cases boil down to he said v  she said. The kids can take sides but more often than not are encourage to take sides by those with residency who can't be arsed or don't like what they other side have to say. It is a custody minefield and leaving that decision to public school judge is not the best decision ever made as lots of them were shipped off away from Mam and Dad at a very young age which often leads to unbalanced views of how men and women behave imho.

BoroRedKen

Very good post Wingy.

I have felt the wrath of "family courts", thats why my daughter was 14 before i got to know her properly.

Its like constantly banging your head against a brick wall.

The mum can say ANYTHING to delay access etc.

The suicide rate in males is a subject close to my heart. I know the facts of figures and its grim reading.
Young males aged 24-40 are the most vulnerable age group and sex to suicide.

Westlane_rightwinger

Could not recommend the family courts to a fella. Tin hat on and you will get battered from pillar to post. Everything in your life spun against you all by an experienced barrister usually paid for out of the public purse while you will be on your tod. Wimmin only have to allege DV or fear of it and hey presto they get free representation. I did meet a public school Dr who did get to keep his kids at the fee paying school the kids were at...other than that it's pretty much one way traffic in terms of outcomes.

Cafcass in the pockets of Women's aid..you couldn't make it up.

There's a reason there is no Mothers for Justice.

Suicide just doesn't get the coverage it should as it's men dying.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 05, 2023, 12:22:23 PMVery good post Wingy.

I have felt the wrath of "family courts", thats why my daughter was 14 before i got to know her properly.

Its like constantly banging your head against a brick wall.

The mum can say ANYTHING to delay access etc.

The suicide rate in males is a subject close to my heart. I know the facts of figures and its grim reading.
Young males aged 24-40 are the most vulnerable age group and sex to suicide.

Sorry to hear that mate. The thought of not being able to see my littleuns isn't worth bearing like.
UTB

rutters

Equal parental/reproductive rights would cure pretty much all of the issues raised.

Either that or providing men with equal outreach, awareness-raising, belief, support, funding and refuge from Domestic Abuse so that they are more likely to disclose.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: rutters on September 05, 2023, 01:21:29 PMEqual parental/reproductive rights would cure pretty much all of the issues raised.

Either that or providing men with equal outreach, awareness-raising, belief, support, funding and refuge from Domestic Abuse so that they are more likely to disclose.

Spot on but at present the pendulum is swinging toward the no tails. We've more chance of growing tits* and and developing an axe wound.

*which reminds me, time to do some press ups.

rutters

Makes you wonder why so many men see the advantages of identifying as women. :diego:

Just look what female privilege did to Birmingham Council.