QUICKSILVERA/SEXPOM/ALEXANDER NICHOLS HAY

Started by BoroRedKen, September 05, 2023, 07:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

borope

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 06, 2023, 08:58:30 AM
Quote from: borope on September 06, 2023, 08:39:52 AM
Quote from: Kelloe on September 05, 2023, 10:58:25 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 05, 2023, 07:34:46 AMMY 1ST THING.

THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT "RACISM".

YOU HAVE READ THE POLITICAL SHITE AND HATRED FROM HIM.

"RACIST TORY VOTING COPS" YET YOU SOON RAN TO THEM TO PROTECT YOUR ARSE!

"CHILD MUDERING TORY SCUM".

THERE ARE HUNDREDS MORE POLITICAL "BULLYING" FROM HIM.

I WILL POST HIS 1ST EMAIL TO RR LATER.

HE WAS COMPLAINIG ABOUT LIDDLE TOWERS.

BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BULLY ME HE CHANGED HIS "REPORT" TO THE POLICE TO ME AND RACISM.

If Sexpom had a problem with Liddle why didn't he take it up with Liddle face to face?

:morgan:

Someone on here was getting personal with Lids about the same time Sexpom reported this place.  :ponder:

Lidds made some comments and I called him out that was it really it was nothing personal was it. But it probably highlighted what was said for those lookers in by me calling it out. And I'd call it out again but not behind someone's back

If you and crocket have something you want to say to me or accuse me of something then do it and not dance around it be a man and name and shame me then provide you're evidence. If you still think I'm that whopper then so be it kid

Oh i have plenty of evidence. Ken chooses to keep you on here and thats his perogative as its his board.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on September 06, 2023, 09:13:18 AM

BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BULLY ME HE CHANGED HIS "REPORT" TO THE POLICE TO ME AND RACISM.

If Sexpom had a problem with Liddle why didn't he take it up with Liddle face to face?

Someone on here was getting personal with Lids about the same time Sexpom reported this place.  :ponder:

Lidds made some comments and I called him out that was it really it was nothing personal was it. But it probably highlighted what was said for those lookers in by me calling it out. And I'd call it out again but not behind someone's back

If you and crocket have something you want to say to me or accuse me of something then do it and not dance around it be a man and name and shame me then provide you're evidence. If you still think I'm that whopper then so be it kid

Oh i have plenty of evidence. Ken chooses to keep you on here and thats his perogative as its his board.

Show it then?
UTB

borope

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 06, 2023, 09:59:15 AM

Show it then?

What so you can try and cover your tracks even more ?

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on September 06, 2023, 11:13:59 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 06, 2023, 09:59:15 AM

Show it then?

What so you can try and cover your tracks even more ?

:rudi:  :rudi:  :winston:

Sounds like yer've got me bang to rights  :rudi2:  :rudi:
UTB

RiversideRifle

UTB

borope

You where bound to slip up sometime. Several times infact.  :cloughy:

RiversideRifle

UTB

Mike Peeler

I take it the search for sexpom is still on - despite the murmurs I didn't know you were in the running for the gig rifle.

A cunts trick in one sense , in the other sense wonderful trolling if it is you :bigjack

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 07, 2023, 08:18:26 AMI take it the search for sexpom is still on - despite the murmurs I didn't know you were in the running for the gig rifle.

A cunts trick in one sense , in the other sense wonderful trolling if it is you :bigjack

It ain't me Mike I get why people think it would be me but I just troll not grass or owt like that and I've never trolled red roar
UTB

Mike Peeler

Fair enough Rifle due to not knowing the full facts and I was not about at the time I will remain neutral on the subject. I will say however it went a tad too far and karma in some way shape or form will probably be around the corner for them at some point in life.

for me, Towersy broke and stole the internet the day he posted that original black friday picture. You or any fucker can call me want you want but that picture on COB years back fucking killed me laughing and many others that saw it.

it was all done in fun but was also the start of the demise of COB, when Bruce whoever he was had its number.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 07, 2023, 09:05:48 AMFair enough Rifle due to not knowing the full facts and I was not about at the time I will remain neutral on the subject. I will say however it went a tad too far and karma in some way shape or form will probably be around the corner for them at some point in life.

for me, Towersy broke and stole the internet the day he posted that original black friday picture. You or any fucker can call me want you want but that picture on COB years back fucking killed me laughing and many others that saw it.

it was all done in fun but was also the start of the demise of COB, when Bruce whoever he was had its number.

I don't remember much of the COB stuff but I'd be the last person to grass. Half the stuff I posted on COB and the old fmttm was probably some sort of crime
UTB