QUICKSILVERA/SEXPOM/ALEXANDER NICHOLS HAY

Started by BoroRedKen, September 05, 2023, 07:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

MUST BE NICE TO HAVE THE "FREEDOM" TO DO THINGS WITH YOUR KIDS AND WIFE EH YOU FUCKING NARK.

POSTING ABOUT NOT SENDING HIS KIDS TO SCHOOL UNTIL THE TORY SCUM SORT OUT RAAC.

GREAT NOT TO BE CANCELLED AINT YOU FUCKING LITTLE COWARD.

AND YOU WERE IN THE ARMY? PITY THIS COUNTRY GOING TO WAR WITH SHITHOUSES LIKE YOU "FIGHTING" FOR US.

YOU KEEP EXTOLING THE VIRTUES OF HAVING A WIFE.

YOU KEEP PONTIFICATING ABOUT HAVING FREEDOM TO DO AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT.

3 TIMES YOU REPORTED ME.

YOU HAVE LIED TO ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF FMTTM BY SAYING YOU WERE A NEW POSTER.

YOU ARE A BARE FACED LIAR.

NOW ITS MY TIME TO EXPOSE YOU.

BoroRedKen

MY 1ST THING.

THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT "RACISM".

YOU HAVE READ THE POLITICAL SHITE AND HATRED FROM HIM.

"RACIST TORY VOTING COPS" YET YOU SOON RAN TO THEM TO PROTECT YOUR ARSE!

"CHILD MUDERING TORY SCUM".

THERE ARE HUNDREDS MORE POLITICAL "BULLYING" FROM HIM.

I WILL POST HIS 1ST EMAIL TO RR LATER.

HE WAS COMPLAINIG ABOUT LIDDLE TOWERS.

BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BULLY ME HE CHANGED HIS "REPORT" TO THE POLICE TO ME AND RACISM.

In With the Lurpak

Kelloe

Borofur was having a go at him earlier about his numerous name changes.

:wankers:

Francks left peg

In With the Lurpak

Post it Kenny !!!

The last I heard about all this was it had nowt to do with this site so now my mind is ticking over if it had nowt to do with this site what's Lids getting a mention for ? Please post this email and some context cos I am sure you said your beef with the law was nothing to do with RR .. If Lids is getting mentions then it has ..

BoroRedKen

The original email was from Sexpom to me at RedRoar. The police involvement was when i told him to jog on he then reported me to the police for racism.

The police NEVER mentioned anything about Lids or anyone.

So he emailed RR to tell us to tell Lids to wind his neck in.

I told him to do 1.

This obs upset him so he contacted the police and said "Nekder is being racist"

So that alone proves its because i told him to jog on that he used the cops to fuck me over otherwise why did he not say to the cops Liddle Towers?

BoroRedKen

I am still officially under police investigation. The Inspector emailed my MP and said a file had sent to the CPS..

Nearly 4 months ago.......

BoroRedKen

I still have to be "careful" because i want a judicial review into my arrest and i am still considering civil action against 3 people for defamation of character.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 05, 2023, 08:14:24 PMThe original email was from Sexpom to me at RedRoar. The police involvement was when i told him to jog on he then reported me to the police for racism.

I told him to do 1.

So that alone proves its because i told him to jog on that he used the cops to fuck me over otherwise why did he not say to the cops Liddle Towers?

Right I get this part  :cheers:

What I was saying when all the bother started for you you said it had nowt to do with raw so I was thinking Twitter which meant it could be anyone from anywhere on the planet . BUT Now you have mentioned this email with Lids name involved it shows this cunt has been reading this board . that's what I wanted to clear up.

Francks left peg

Is this a recent email, ken, or the one that got you arrested by the fabulous well respected Cleveland police force  :wankers:

Francks left peg

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 08:19:12 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 05, 2023, 08:14:24 PMThe original email was from Sexpom to me at RedRoar. The police involvement was when i told him to jog on he then reported me to the police for racism.

I told him to do 1.

What I was saying when all the bother started for you you said it had nowt to do with raw so I was thinking Twitter which meant it could be anyone from anywhere on the planet . BUT Now you have mentioned this email with Lids name involved it shows this cunt has been reading this board . that's what I wanted to clear up.
but is it a recent email crocket? Or was this him reading RR before the closure?

BoroRedKen

You have to remember i lost my job. I have "serious" death threats. So serious that the cops were concerned.

Acid down my throat. Shot x10. Lost count of the stabbing and slice you open threats.

The guy contacted anti-racism groups ffs!

All because i told him to jog on over Lids.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 05, 2023, 08:20:35 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 08:19:12 PM

I told him to do 1.

but is it a recent email crocket? Or was this him reading RR before the closure?

I  dunno and am not bothered when it was sent .. what I wanted to know I have just found out now ..

when Ken said in the past it was nothing to do with this site then fair enough it could have been anyone

But with all this coming out now and lids being mentioned its clear it all stems from here.

That's all I wanted to know .

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 05, 2023, 08:22:21 PMYou have to remember i lost my job. I have "serious" death threats. So serious that the cops were concerned.

Acid down my throat. Shot x10. Lost count of the stabbing and slice you open threats.

The guy contacted anti-racism groups ffs!

All because i told him to jog on over Lids.

Didn't I Tell you in the past these fuckers are pure vile Kenny .. These cunts live to cause misery for decent people like yourself I fuckin despise em. You watch they be going on bout me before long I was right up there on COB for the lefty cranks .

In With the Lurpak

In fact Kenny you don't need to post any emails I don't need to see it I get the picture clear as day now lets put it this was if I walked into a bookies and they were taking bets on this I would lump everything I had on ONE SINGLE PERSON !!!

BoroRedKen

The email was nearly 14 months ago.

He only contacted the police about me.

A little para Crocky.

If i say i have never been asked about any other member im not lying. Not 1 other single person has been contacted by the police.

It surely proves that from his 1st email to RR about Lids and me telling him to jog on that it pissed him off that much that he a spurious claim to the cops about NEKDER.

3 bits of evidence.

1. The thread i entitled "Dinghy Count". Not the thread but the title.

2. Asian grooming gangs in Rotherham and Telford. Me( Nekder) using the word "Asian" in the title.

3. Referring to a man in a dress still having his "Meat and 2 Veg" (seriously using them exact words) was called transphobic by the police.

That is all the cops have EVER shown me.

I re-iterate that Sexpom claimed on Fmttm that he was a new member who wanted to know how to report someone for racism.
I have proof to the contrary that he has been on Fmttm under a different username for quite a while prior to Alex The Kid landing OTR.

What his intention was to get other members of Fmttm to report ME (Nekder) also. The fact that the police told me it was a single lone report showed that his plan for a pile-on fell on deaf ears.

BoroRedKen

His downfall?

In that 1st email he referred to here as "Racism Raw".

He could of only known that from Baddad.....

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 05, 2023, 08:41:07 PMThe email was nearly 14 months ago.

He only contacted the police about me.

A little para Crocky.

If i say i have never been asked about any other member im not lying. Not 1 other single person has been contacted by the police.

It surely proves that from his 1st email to RR about Lids and me telling him to jog on that it pissed him off that much that he a spurious claim to the cops about NEKDER.

3 bits of evidence.

1. The thread i entitled "Dinghy Count". Not the thread but the title.

2. Asian grooming gangs in Rotherham and Telford. Me( Nekder) using the word "Asian" in the title.

3. Referring to a man in a dress still having his "Meat and 2 Veg" (seriously using them exact words) was called transphobic by the police.

That is all the cops have EVER shown me.

I re-iterate that Sexpom claimed on Fmttm that he was a new member who wanted to know how to report someone for racism.
I have proof to the contrary that he has been on Fmttm under a different username for quite a while prior to Alex The Kid landing OTR.

What his intention was to get other members of Fmttm to report ME (Nekder) also. The fact that the police told me it was a single lone report showed that his plan for a pile-on fell on deaf ears.

Like I said if it was in the bookies all my money would go on ...............  :diego:

Be Careful .. this cunts a king insect .. you know the score.

BoroRedKen

That is soon as i suspected he was up to something.

He then found out i was a Tory.

Which must of enraged him even further after me telling him to jog on. We have all read his posts OTR about "scum" Tories...

In With the Lurpak

I am sending you a private message then I am off to kip I am up early .  :cheers:  :cloughy:

Kelloe

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 05, 2023, 07:34:46 AMMY 1ST THING.

BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BULLY ME HE CHANGED HIS "REPORT" TO THE POLICE TO ME AND RACISM.

If Sexpom had a problem with Liddle why didn't he take it up with Liddle face to face?

:morgan:

BoroRedKen

borope

Quote from: Kelloe on September 05, 2023, 10:58:25 PM

If Sexpom had a problem with Liddle why didn't he take it up with Liddle face to face?

Someone on here was getting personal with Lids about the same time Sexpom reported this place.  :ponder:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on September 06, 2023, 08:39:52 AM
Quote from: Kelloe on September 05, 2023, 10:58:25 PM

Someone on here was getting personal with Lids about the same time Sexpom reported this place.  :ponder:

Lidds made some comments and I called him out that was it really it was nothing personal was it. But it probably highlighted what was said for those lookers in by me calling it out. And I'd call it out again but not behind someone's back

If you and crocket have something you want to say to me or accuse me of something then do it and not dance around it be a man and name and shame me then provide you're evidence. If you still think I'm that whopper then so be it kid
UTB