Robert Page made history this day 1899

Started by erimus74, September 04, 2023, 05:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

When he became the lad from Grove Hill become the 1st Boro player to score a goal for the Boro in the football league, a 3-1 away defeat at Port Vale

Unfortunately, the Boro went the same way as our opening game of the season 2 days earlier, losing

Against Lincoln on saturday we lost 3-0, 2 games, 2 defeats

erimus74

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: erimus74 on September 04, 2023, 05:31:18 AMWhen he became the lad from Grove Hill become the 1st Boro player to score a goal for the Boro in the football league, a 3-1 away defeat at Port Vale

Unfortunately, the Boro went the same way as our opening game of the season 2 days earlier, losing

Sack the Manager 

I bet Gibsons Great Great Great Grandad had something to do with it!

erimus74

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 04, 2023, 04:03:57 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on September 04, 2023, 05:31:18 AMWhen he became the lad from Grove Hill become the 1st Boro player to score a goal for the Boro in the football league, a 3-1 away defeat at Port Vale

Sack the Manager 

I bet Gibsons Great Great Great Grandad had something to do with it!

😂👍

John Trebor

I thought this was going to be a confused and weirdly inaccurate Led Zeppelin thread.

tunstall

Quote from: John Trebor on September 04, 2023, 07:07:39 PMI thought this was going to be a confused and weirdly inaccurate Led Zeppelin thread.

Bit of a communication breakdown I think mate

Johnny Thunder