Steboro

RiversideRifle

God speed Akers yer wrongun cunt  :rudi:
UTB

Gingerpig

Can i be the first .....

Never eard of the cunt

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

MET HIM IN RUNCORN A FEW TIMES WHEN HE WAS DOING THE ROUNDS OF ALL THE GYMS... SCARY LOOKING CUNT... THERE WAS A WELCOME PARTY WAITING FOR HIM IN STRANGEWAYS A FEW YEARS BACK... 4 OF EM... HE FLUNG EM ALL ABOUT LIKE EMPTY FUCKING TRACK SUITS  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Quote from: Gingerpig on September 01, 2023, 10:15:13 PMCan i be the first .....

Never eard of the cunt

Well, I'm gonna be the second.....

Never heard of the cunt

:orson:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Fun fact of the day, the horror character Candyman was initially based on Purple Aki by the author Clive Barker who is a Liverpudlian. He got the idea when hearing about Purple Aki, like some mystical creature that was to be feared, and mothers would say to their children, be home before it gets dark or Purple Aki will have you. Then after seeing the big fucker in the flesh, the character Candyman was born. Straight up!

In With the Lurpak

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 02, 2023, 08:05:48 AMFun fact of the day, the horror character Candyman was initially based on Purple Aki by the author Clive Barker who is a Liverpudlian. He got the idea when hearing about Purple Aki, like some mystical creature that was to be feared, and mothers would say to their children, be home before it gets dark or Purple Aki will have you. Then after seeing the big fucker in the flesh, the character Candyman was born. Straight up!

HE WAS DEFFO HOMOSEXUAL AND THE STORIES IN LIVERPOOL ARE HE RAPED YOUNG MEN AND CARVED PURPLE AKI IN TO THEIR BACKS WITH A KNIFE 🤣🤣🤣

UTTER TOSH 👍

BUT HE WENT TO JAIL FOR HARRASING PEOPLE FEELING THEIR MUSCLES AND BREACHING COURT ORDERS FOR HIM NOT TO DO IT AGAIN... HE WAS A SEXUAL DEVIANT LIKE A FEW ON HERE I KNOW  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

I reckon AKI's demise will be listed as " Sudden "  Probably had a few jabs and a couple of Boosters

Either that or He's squeezed the wrong one's Biceps