GETTING SERIOUS NOW 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 31, 2023, 07:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

160 STUDENTS KICKED OUT OF LUXURY APARTMENTS TO LET YOUNG SINGLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEN IN TO THEM IN HUDDERSFIELD 🙄🙄🙄

EVEN THE MUSLIMS THAT LIVE THERE ARE KICKING OFF 🙄🙃🙄

BROKEN BRITAIN... RUN BY FUCKING GREEDY USELESS CUNTS 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

104 schools not opened because they are falling down.

In With the Lurpak

Britain First for me

They have zero chance

But they the only ones who will stop it

But that's a pipe dream.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 31, 2023, 07:29:06 PM104 schools not opened because they are falling down.

DID THE PIKEY/GYPPOS BUILD THEM LIKE 🙃🤔🙃

NO THE CORRUPT GOVERMENT PROBS GIVE THE CONTRACTS TO THEIR MATES AGAIN WHO DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK 😡😡😡

LIKE THE PPE CONTRACTS AWARDED TO THAT SLAG MICHELLE MONE THAT WHERE NOT WORTH A WANK 😡😡😡 BUT MADE HER AND HER HUSBAND 165 MILL 👎😡👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Matt Hancock's pub landlord was a figure spoken about regularly in relation to accusations of cronyism in how contracts were awarded. Alex Bourne's company manufactures pizza boxes and plastic cups, and he was awarded a £40 million contract to provide PPE for the NHS after making contact with his local MP Matt Hancock.

Lot of em want stringing up.

BoroRedKen

Hang on some perspective needed here.

Do you all think these schools were built in just the last 13 years?

The concrete used was in use from the mid 50's til the mid 90's.

The Gov was not made aware until 2022 that this form of concrete was nearing end of life expectancy.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 31, 2023, 08:01:03 PMHang on some perspective needed here.

The Gov was not made aware until 2022 that this form of concrete was nearing end of life expectancy.
so 13 years without checking concrete that the world knew was shoite. Corporate negligence of its worst.

Your point makes it 100 times worse, they sack everyone who is capable of checking the quality of build  for austerity reasons then give the cash to a pub landlord.

As I said it's been known for over a decade the stuff has a short life cycle.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on August 31, 2023, 07:29:06 PM104 schools not opened because they are falling down.

That right? Fucking disgraceful the whole of government needs stringing up
UTB

Francks left peg

Quote from: Blott on August 31, 2023, 09:25:53 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 31, 2023, 08:01:03 PMHang on some perspective needed here.

so 13 years without checking concrete that the world knew was shoite. Corporate negligence of its worst.

Your point makes it 100 times worse, they sack everyone who is capable of checking the quality of build  for austerity reasons then give the cash to a pub landlord.

As I said it's been known for over a decade the stuff has a short life cycle.

They only realised this though as a school had an issue with a collapsing roof area.

Francks left peg

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 31, 2023, 09:31:51 PM

Hmm 150 schools potentially closing because of it. Only informing the schools/parents now. If only the government had a long break in which to sort it out like a 6 week holiday... :ponder:

BoroRedKen

The gov were told in 2022 about the concrete.

This trope of "13 years of a Tory Gov" is ridiculous this time.

Give over. There has been Labour govs since the building of these schools.

Some of these schools were built in 1950's for gawds sake.

How is this the current Govs fault?

Its only parts of schools not whole buildings. The number of schools that will have to completely close is probably 0.
Most are single rooms etc. Children would be just moved to other rooms.

Remedial work is starting as i speak.

""RAAC was used in schools, colleges, and other building construction from the 1950s until the mid-1990s. It may therefore be found in any school and college building (educational and ancillary) that was either built or modified in this time period."

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 01, 2023, 12:36:01 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 31, 2023, 09:31:51 PM

Hmm 150 schools potentially closing because of it. Only informing the schools/parents now. If only the government had a long break in which to sort it out like a 6 week holiday... :ponder:

51 are having work done with children moved into temp classrooms. We had prefabs at our school.

I find this moan totally disproportionate. It is just a political weapon.

The estimation is not 1 single school is at risk of immediate collapse.

Its just sheer overkill.

You have all got what you want. An incoming Labour Gov.

I, personally, cannot wait.

You think things like immigration is a hot potato now? You think scrapping the non-dom tax loophole is going to save the NHS? Here Kier whats a woman?

You only have to look at a Labour supported Mayor in London. This is coming nationwide in no time at all.

Blott

Because it's the Tories fault. They have run the schools for the last 13 years. Everyone knew the concrete was crap, they chose to ignore it and put kids at risk. If it was a private landlord they would be in jail.

FFS even Private Eye told them 10 years ago. I don't know which experts they used but I assume someone in the Tory Education department can read.

It's the Tories fault, not Labour, not the builders who didn't know at the time, not the kids, not the teachers, not the local authority. It's the Tories fault.

They were reckless, they don't care about kids health.

And whilst we are at it the boats coming here were not under Labour, it's the Tories fault.

Fuck them

BoroRedKen

All the vitriol will be remembered.

Blott

BoroRedKen

This concrete has a 30 year lifespan. It started getting used in the 50's.

You trying to tell me its squarely at the Tories door?

'cos if you are im calling bollocks.

Why have not Labour Govs dealt with it in the 80's at the end of its "recommended" use?

This is stupid. Not a single building has collapsed from using this concrete.

Its as if you think its whole schools closing.

Its not its some classrooms or utility building. Not like Kings Manor would shut a whole school. Just certain rooms and experts are saying 2 weeks to fix.

Its just another stick to beat Tories. 

BoroRedKen

The reality is its another "ploy" to force an early General Election.

Want to know a secret? Us Tories know we have lost. Loads of us are deserting the "sinking ship".

But i will never vote for ANY Labour party.

A millionaire knight of the realm running the "union" party?

And im hoodwinked? 

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 01, 2023, 10:24:10 AMThis concrete has a 30 year lifespan. It started getting used in the 50's.

You trying to tell me its squarely at the Tories door?

'cos if you are im calling bollocks.

Why have not Labour Govs dealt with it in the 80's at the end of its "recommended" use?

This is stupid. Not a single building has collapsed from using this concrete.

Its as if you think its whole schools closing.

Its not its some classrooms or utility building. Not like Kings Manor would shut a whole school. Just certain rooms and experts are saying 2 weeks to fix.

Its just another stick to beat Tories. 
anyway back to the Boro we have made some great signings.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 01, 2023, 10:28:17 AMThe reality is its another "ploy" to force an early General Election.

Want to know a secret? Us Tories know we have lost. Loads of us are deserting the "sinking ship".

But i will never vote for ANY Labour party.

A millionaire knight of the realm running the "union" party?

And im hoodwinked? 
he's a millionaire because he earned it, I thought that was Tories panacea. From a council house, normal upbringing , through normal schools, to university, successful career, earns a fortune.

BoroRedKen

Have we?

After 30 years of a "bent Tory" at the helm we should be signing Messi. We should have millions stashed away with a paper cup making factory doing facemasks etc.
We should have Shiekh MaHandy running the club by now aided and abetted by a Brexiteer........

Im a little underwhelmed by the signings in a way. Though i do rate O'Brien as a player. I think he is a good loan signing.
Not seen Cappuccino or whatever his name is play yet but i shall have an opinion soon.

:bigjack 

Johnny Thunder

RAAC was found to be failing long before 2010 like.

Labour and Conservative governments have been in power, known about it, and done fuck all.

See, it's only a fuckin middley who sees the big picture.

:rudi:

BoroRedKen

Thats the point im was making in a ham-fisted way Johnny.

:bigjack

Blott

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 01, 2023, 10:38:35 AMRAAC was found to be failing long before 2010 like.

Labour and Conservative governments have been in power, known about it, and done fuck all.

See, it's only a fuckin middley who sees the big picture.

:rudi:
I disagree, it only became an issue after a certain lifespan, a bit like a MOT. They stopped MOTing it.

It's the same with the tax office they cleared out local inspectors, guess what Takeaways  only accept cash. Pretty much all small jobs are done cash in hand.

A famous ice cream shop doesn't even have a till.

It's a scandal.

Johnny Thunder

That's my point.

Structural Engineers were recommending not to use it anymore due to it perishing as far back as the early nineties.

If there was a partial roof collapse of a school in 1998, Blair would have been getting all this shit.
He got away with it.

Both parties got away with it until recently.

It's how politics works though. It happened under Tory watch. It's their fault.

Blott

I bring up Local Tax Inspectors as I know one really well.

He is confident if you pay him £60k a year he will recover over £1m minimum a year without sweating.

There are is no Vat inspection it's all done by review.