Zelensky

Started by BoroRedKen, August 31, 2023, 11:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on September 05, 2023, 03:41:45 PMCan you remember how the mainstream press reported on Ukraine before the war, when it wasn't home to US Bio labs and fucking great big money launderettes?

I Remember it Terry  :cheers:

" I'm Not Nick " AKA Ural will immediately  dismiss the lot as fake and tell us all Vlads  got death rattle .. or something  :diego:  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 31, 2023, 07:40:01 PMยท
BREAKING:

The 22-year-old British volunteer soldier Sam Newey has been killed in battle against the Russian Army.

Rest in Peace Hero!

WHY ?

22 Years old . Going off to fight a war for a kid sniffing pensioner paedophile and a coke sniffing cross dressing greed riddled sack of complete shit .

What a waste of his life. 

A dead Brit doing the right thing 👍👍👍👍 Rip soldier
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 05, 2023, 06:45:33 PMA dead Brit doing the right thing 👍👍👍👍 Rip soldier

Clown .  :unbelievable:  :unbelievable:

These Russians are doing the right thing . Looka the smiles on the kids faces  :cloughy:  :cheers:

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/1698386019538657390?s=20

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 07:12:27 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 05, 2023, 06:45:33 PMA dead Brit doing the right thing 👍👍👍👍 Rip soldier

These Russians are doing the right thing . Looka the smiles on the kids faces  :cloughy:  :cheers:

he's giving them sweets.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on September 05, 2023, 07:13:53 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 07:12:27 PM

he's giving them sweets.

yes he is  :cheers:

The Ukraine army gave them bullets and misery ..

Glory to Russia :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 

Blott

Hmmm, a friend man bringing sweets to children. I hope their parents were about.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on September 05, 2023, 07:17:46 PMHmmm, a friend man bringing sweets to children. I hope their parents were about.

It is was it is . Instead of having to hide from Ukraine Soldiers they now get to see Helicopters close up they get sweets all innocent as you can see its in front of your eyes . Happy kids   not dead kids .

Glory to Russia  :leo2:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 07:22:11 PM
Quote from: Blott on September 05, 2023, 07:17:46 PMHmmm, a friend man bringing sweets to children. I hope their parents were about.

It is was it is . Instead of having to hide from Ukraine Soldiers they now get to see Helicopters close up they get sweets all innocent as you can see its in front of your eyes . Happy kids   not dead kids .

Russias aggression has killed a lot of kids. Giving them sweets is fuck all when this is all over they will be giving the noose a high 5 the child murdering cunts 👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 05, 2023, 07:41:26 PM

Russias aggression has killed a lot of kids. Giving them sweets is fuck all when this is all over they will be giving the noose a high 5 the child murdering cunts 👍👍👍👍👍

You're a clown  :cheers:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 07:42:56 PM

Your deny they've killed many Ukrainian kids? Baby's and toddlers? Because they have like
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 05, 2023, 07:47:27 PM

Your deny they've killed many Ukrainian kids? Baby's and toddlers? Because they have like

I showed you all a video where Ukraine have been killing kids for years in Donbass all on film and all you pathetic shit bags said was " Its fake "  You're fucking arse wipes .. everything is documented it's in local libraries but you cunts believe out the like Bad Dad tells you yer numb fucks

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 07:51:09 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 05, 2023, 07:47:27 PM

I showed you all a video where Ukraine have been killing kids for years in Donbass all on film and all you pathetic shit bags said was " Its fake "  You're fucking arse wipes .. everything is documented it's in local libraries but you cunts believe out the like Bad Dad tells you yer numb fucks

By the Ukrainian nazis? I remember lad  :sid: the Russians are fucking wronguns and are getting their arses handed to them again  :leo2:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Told you last time I was on here you're the fucking wrong un cunt ..

Like Lids told ye the same

now fuck off you bell whop

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 05, 2023, 07:54:51 PMTold you last time I was on here you're the fucking wrong un cunt ..

Like Lids told ye the same

now fuck off you bell whop

:rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:

Never wronged anyone in my life kid. Stick to sucking the Ruskis off and flouncing kid it's all yer good at  :rudi:
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I think you have trouble identifying the main stream press Crackpot

Any road.... heres one for your wall

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 05, 2023, 08:36:32 PMI think you have trouble identifying the main stream press Crackpot

:rudi:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 05, 2023, 08:36:32 PMI think you have trouble identifying the main stream press Crackpot

oHH FOR FUCK SAKE IT's " IM no nick small " But have you read this  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

Listen daft arse evetime you post some mad shit I show you what a utter fucking lunatic you are and you disappear .. then you crawl back out your hole the next night get tanked up and start all over again  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid: 

You're a complete embarrassment John  truly you are fella. :unbelievable:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

That one no good for you?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

But no hard feelings you can still come to the party