Zelensky

Started by BoroRedKen, August 31, 2023, 11:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keanu_Reeves

A very successful money laundering businessman - close relative of George Soros, say no more

Blott

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on September 01, 2023, 08:30:28 AMA very successful money laundering businessman - close relative of George Soros, say no more
Putin?

In With the Lurpak

Dead line day is coming to an end Zelensky makes a stunning forward signing  :alf: 

Johnny Thunder

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Keanu_Reeves

Quote from: Blott on September 01, 2023, 10:44:01 AM
Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on September 01, 2023, 08:30:28 AMA very successful money laundering businessman - close relative of George Soros, say no more
Putin?
No

erimus74

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 01, 2023, 12:31:22 PM

His sister in law use to be my neighbour till a couple of years ago

Blott

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on September 01, 2023, 11:35:51 PM
Quote from: Blott on September 01, 2023, 10:44:01 AM
Putin?
No
are you sure ? Some say he is the richest man on the planet.

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Blott on August 31, 2023, 12:19:43 PMIt's a country taking on a Nuclear power. After 18 months I would be in St Luke's.

We were talking about it in the Beechie, in the warm with a few beers under zero stress. To a man we were in awe of him.

Where is the evidence he is a billionaire? From the same font of knowledge I understand that the head of pushing people out of windows and bombing hospitals is the richest man on this planet.
Unofficially Putin IS the richest man on the planet. More money than Elon, more money than Bezos. Tied up in gold, oil, diamonds and shares.

In With the Lurpak

Mr Zelenskys Boss

The one who's going all out for Nuclear destruction

Happily groping another kid ... looka the sheer joy in his face  :bork:

Groper Alert :
https://twitter.com/ricwe123/status/1697988586425954547?s=20

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 02, 2023, 06:55:04 PMMr Zelenskys Boss

Groper Alert :

That's his Granddaughter yer silly fat legged cunt

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 02, 2023, 07:31:21 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 02, 2023, 06:55:04 PMMr Zelenskys Boss

Groper Alert :

That's his Granddaughter yer silly fat legged cunt

I Know it makes it all the more disturbing  :bork:  :bork:  :bork:

Millions of people ( Billions more likely ) Know all about Hunter and his obsession with the kids in the family

It's horrendous and sickening  :bork:  :bork:  :bork:

13 Nov 2021November 13, 2021. Jill Biden (front), Hunter Biden (left) & Joe Biden / PHOTO: Chairman Joint Chiefs (CC) Text messages reveal that President Joe Biden knew that his daughter-in-law, Hallie Biden, accused Hunter Biden of being "sexually inappropriate" with his underaged niece, National File reported. The president's son, Hunter, told ...   

I could post the link but I ain't opened it .. dread to think what images might be on it so it's not going on here Jimmy lad .. I mean John  :rudi:

Got me worried you like backing these perverts to the hilt  :unbelievable:

Anyway one other thing to remember ( when moderating like I Told ye moderate me with politeness , be light-hearted and and keep the conversation real .. )

You got that Jimmy -- John I mean  :rudi:  :rudi:  :rick: 

Off out to watch the Boxing so ta ta  :taxi:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

You just get back to your pedo sites and shagging your Norton Lady boy - stop taxing your brain cell

Polite and light hearted enough for you fat leg?

:carrick4:

Eastcoastred

This thread has turned into pure comedy gold,,

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 02, 2023, 09:14:43 PMThis thread has turned into pure comedy gold,,

Spot on Easty.

I love old school insults!

:alf:

BoroRedKen

I have to ask 'cos it must be before i joined COB but what is with the fat leg bit? I remember Norty Milf but fat leg?

Can i have Crockys version 1st please?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 02, 2023, 10:13:21 PMI have to ask 'cos it must be before i joined COB but what is with the fat leg bit? I remember Norty Milf but fat leg?

Can i have Crockys version 1st please?

I doubt he remembers it

He posted a picture of his leg for some odd reason (probably been on one of his benders), after being jibed by Matty I think.

It was truly fat white and hairy and not something to repost

:alf:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: ccole on September 04, 2023, 09:38:44 AMDon't worry about Zalensky, seems to be doing ok ?

https://rmx.news/ukraine/did-zelenskys-family-purchase-a-5-million-vacation-villa-in-egypt-next-to-angelina-jolie/

Thats a source you can rely on then.....

According to in formation uncovered by an Egyptian investigative journalist, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's family bought a $5 million luxury villa in Egypt, right next to the estate of actress Angelina Jolie. Documents provided by the journalist show the villa was purchased in the middle of the war.

The information has not been corroborated, but has been widely reported, including in the Hungarian press.

Getting some proper dafcuns commentating on Ukraine on here lately.

Blott

I have six of those. It's been reported in today's Disney News.

ccole

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 04, 2023, 12:17:50 PM
Quote from: ccole on September 04, 2023, 09:38:44 AMDon't worry about Zalensky, seems to be doing ok ?

https://rmx.news/ukraine/did-zelenskys-family-purchase-a-5-million-vacation-villa-in-egypt-next-to-angelina-jolie/

According to in formation uncovered by an Egyptian investigative journalist, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's family bought a $5 million luxury villa in Egypt, right next to the estate of actress Angelina Jolie. Documents provided by the journalist show the villa was purchased in the middle of the war.

The information has not been corroborated, but has been widely reported, including in the Hungarian press.

"Estimates of Zelensky's personal fortune have fluctuated wildly, but Forbes places his net worth at $20 million."

You don't think 'Forbes' is a credible source ?

BTW - just read some other threads on here. I would concur with your comments about 'dafcuns' posts on the topic 😳

Blott

Quote from: ccole on September 04, 2023, 08:52:11 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 04, 2023, 12:17:50 PM

"Estimates of Zelensky's personal fortune have fluctuated wildly, but Forbes places his net worth at $20 million."

You don't think 'Forbes' is a credible source ?

BTW - just read some other threads on here. I would concur with your comments about 'dafcuns' posts on the topic 😳

so less than Carrick and most premier League players.

TerryCochranesSocks

Can you remember how the mainstream press reported on Ukraine before the war, when it wasn't home to US Bio labs and fucking great big money launderettes?