Zelensky

Started by BoroRedKen, August 31, 2023, 11:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Anybody else starting to get a bad vibe about him?

Is the pressure getting to him?

Money seems to dominate him lately.

Or am i imagining things?

John Trebor

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 31, 2023, 11:06:44 AMAnybody else starting to get a bad vibe about him?

I'll ask The General. He'll know. He has a man out there.

BoroRedKen

From the "horses mouth" Minty!

:alf:

Redsteel (Moderator)

He's a cross dressing coke head who is despised by most Ukrainians outside of KEEEEEVE.

He is in Biden admins back pockets, their puppet. He has sold off loads of land and real estate for the billions being pumped in for arms and aid. Make no mistake, Zelensky is a Billionaire, not a millionaire. A lot of folk are wising up to how he and Biden are getting rich out of this conflict. War means money and they will exploit it to the max. When was the last time we heard of any peace talks?   

Westlane_rightwinger

I know a fat Swedish fella who is ITK. He has direct links to a lass called "Wankgirl" who makes the tea and crumpet on the front line.

Blott

It's a country taking on a Nuclear power. After 18 months I would be in St Luke's.

We were talking about it in the Beechie, in the warm with a few beers under zero stress. To a man we were in awe of him.

Where is the evidence he is a billionaire? From the same font of knowledge I understand that the head of pushing people out of windows and bombing hospitals is the richest man on this planet.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 31, 2023, 11:06:44 AMAnybody else starting to get a bad vibe about him?

You're imagining things....

Johnny Thunder

I need to see what Crocky lad says.

:rudi:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 31, 2023, 11:42:39 AMHe's a cross dressing coke head who is despised by most Ukrainians outside of KEEEEEVE.

He is in Biden admins back pockets, their puppet. He has sold off loads of land and real estate for the billions being pumped in for arms and aid. Make no mistake, Zelensky is a Billionaire, not a millionaire. A lot of folk are wising up to how he and Biden are getting rich out of this conflict. War means money and they will exploit it to the max. When was the last time we heard of any peace talks? 

Right then - is it OK for me to come round your house smash a few windows and help myself to what's in your freezer?

Drink all your beer , kill your dog , do unspeakable things to your family then settle down in the front room with your 50" tele?

Leave it like that for a few months while you live in the kitchen then we'll discuss 'peace talk' as to whether you can have any of it back?

Daf Cun

BoroRedKen

I was just reading him again bringing the US and Israel "pact" up as a model he would like for Ukraine to have with the USA.

Does he want that or membership of NATO?

The pact he wants is constant finance and weapons etc.

Was just thinking out loud.

BoroRedKen

I love it when the mods kick off with each other!

Go on boys!

Make me proud!

:curtis:  :leo2:

Johnny Thunder

teamboro

Only a comedian who gets into power via a USA coupe becomes a billionaire nobody likes him
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: teamboro on August 31, 2023, 02:34:24 PMOnly a comedian who gets into power via a USA coupe becomes a billionaire nobody likes him

Heres a picture of a USA Coupe for you to look at while the adults are talking

:youfuckinserious:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 31, 2023, 02:25:07 PMI need to see what Crocky lad says.

Don't listen to me JT Listen to the Hungarian Boss Man . He knows more than any of us lot .

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/1697220010790281286?s=20

Zelensky's a spunk sock for joe Biden to dribble into

Like Steely said he's a cross dressing faggot who's on the sniff every single day he's on the take he's a total and utter cunt of the highest order and fingers crossed he will get a bullet between the eye balls before the years out because this war is over soon he will be told to surrender with peace talks . US Elections on the way even they are sick to death of Biden spunking all their cash on Zeleski so it's over . Peace talks on way Russia keep what they control Zelenski eats hot lead .

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK 👎👎👎

I'M OFF TO THE LAND OF SMILES FOR 3 WEEKS ON SATURDAY 👍😎😎😎👍🌞🇹🇭

ARGUE AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE ABOUT ANY OLD FUCKING SHITE 🙄 THERE ALL DAFCUNS....

:winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 31, 2023, 06:21:35 PMI DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK 👎👎👎

You gonna empty yer bag into a hooker or two or what Lids ?

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 31, 2023, 05:15:53 PM
Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 31, 2023, 02:25:07 PMI need to see what Crocky lad says.

Don't listen to me JT Listen to the Hungarian Boss Man . He knows more than any of us lot .

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/1697220010790281286?s=20

Zelensky's a spunk sock for joe Biden to dribble into

Like Steely said he's a cross dressing faggot who's on the sniff every single day he's on the take he's a total and utter cunt of the highest order and fingers crossed he will get a bullet between the eye balls before the years out because this war is over soon he will be told to surrender with peace talks . US Elections on the way even they are sick to death of Biden spunking all their cash on Zeleski so it's over . Peace talks on way Russia keep what they control Zelenski eats hot lead .
you said that last February. You are Baddad and I claim my £100

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 31, 2023, 06:53:46 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 31, 2023, 06:21:35 PMI DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK 👎👎👎

You gonna empty yer bag into a hooker or two or what Lids ?

FUCK OFF YA BIG NOSEY FAT LEGGED CUNT 😁😁😁

IS THE POPE A FUCKING PEADO  😉🙃😜

:leo:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

In With the Lurpak

·
BREAKING:

The 22-year-old British volunteer soldier Sam Newey has been killed in battle against the Russian Army.

Rest in Peace Hero!

WHY ?

22 Years old . Going off to fight a war for a kid sniffing pensioner paedophile and a coke sniffing cross dressing greed riddled sack of complete shit .

What a waste of his life. 

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 31, 2023, 07:40:01 PM·
BREAKING:

The 22-year-old British volunteer soldier Sam Newey has been killed in battle against the Russian Army.

Rest in Peace Hero!

WHY ?

22 Years old . Going off to fight a war for a kid sniffing pensioner paedophile and a coke sniffing cross dressing greed riddled sack of complete shit .

Whereas you've made wonderful use of yours - sad loser brush pusher

:ray:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Mr Crocket has shocked me by putting his money where his mouth is and signing up to fight for what he believes

Thats him on the left with the fat leg - think the other is teamboro

Well done lad - we're proud of you

The Ukrainians will be shitting themselves

Blott

BREAKING:

Rest in Peace Hero!

WHY ?

he was on the Ukraine side.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 31, 2023, 08:40:36 PM
BREAKING:

Rest in Peace Hero!

WHY ?

Whereas you've made wonderful use of yours - sad loser brush pusher

:ray:

The moderator sets the tone, the pace and control of the content, staying ever-vigilant in keeping it light-hearted 

Lids cab be a tad rough in his duties but he's funny and well worth a read .

I wouldn't let you moderate a forum on https://the best ways to organise your sock draw.

You're a clown John. Nip outside sometime today livestream us all the Quarter of a million quid's worth of motors you got just sat there on your drive ..  :fibber: Bull-shitter    :taxi: