CAREFUL LADS BOROLAD LAYING DOWN THE TROPE HE IS 'ARD

Started by BoroRedKen, August 28, 2023, 10:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicDog

This is Him in a movie based around his life . . .

His autobiography 'The life and times of Walter Mitty, smell the horseshit' is a good read too.
You can get it as a Kindle download for your phone £1:28p it's a bargain . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

BoroRedKen

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 29, 2023, 01:54:27 PMYea He's done a few shows on the Telly :orson:

SHEER ABSOULUTE QUALITY!!
 :ray:  :ray:  :ray:  :supremeleader:  :supremeleader:  :supremeleader:

RiversideRifle

UTB

BoroRedKen

Even the bores on Flyme have to find that 1 funny!!

:alf:

RiversideRifle

Crocky lad your photoshopping is decent kid
UTB

Gboro64

Looks like the latest film in The rise of the footsoldier has someone to base the story on.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HE TELLS MORE LIES THAN TOM FUCKING PEPPER  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

AtomicDog

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 29, 2023, 01:54:27 PMYea He's done a few shows on the Telly :orson:

F***ing ell I'm crying ere  :rudi: you are a legend crocky lad massive 🐾's up from the Dog Lad
That
:supremeleader:
Is
F***ing brilliant Lad

:leo:  :ray:  :klippety:

Big Nick's gunna put you in a sleeper and choke you out when he sees you.

:mick:  :pd:  :rav:

:rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:
No crack like that on FMTTM

:westy:  :winston:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 29, 2023, 03:05:58 PMYou have talent Mr Dog....

I'm just trying to do My bit for the cause Colonel, thanks for the compliment
🐾
🐾

John Trebor

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 29, 2023, 12:40:42 PMNot one of them has the balls to ask which series of top gear.........because that exposes him & he bans them !!!

He's clarified it as:

"The very latter part of the Jeremy, Quentin, Tiff, Steve Berry era"

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 29, 2023, 02:16:52 PM

:ray:  :ray:  :ray:

HE'S GRANITE 😁😁😁
Haven't you seen the signs when you pull into Aberdeen on the train Lids?

WELCOME TO THE NICK SMALL CITY?

AtomicDog

Quote from: John Trebor on August 29, 2023, 03:35:10 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on August 29, 2023, 12:40:42 PMNot one of them has the balls to ask which series of top gear.........because that exposes him & he bans them !!!

He's clarified it as:

"The very latter part of the Jeremy, Quentin, Tiff, Steve Berry era . . . Then I woke up cos Me Mam was shouting Me for My tea . . .  and He Man is about to start"

Fixed that for you minty Sir

John Trebor

This made me chuckle.

Frankie Lee said:

And you had the chance to punch Jeremy Clarkson and didn't take it.
Rofesleg said:
He's a big lad to be fair. Clarkson I mean. No idea how big borolad is.
Although I doubt little fellas would be fending off machetes in Birmingham and dimpled glasses in Huddersfield.

BoroRedKen

He stands alone for points does Rofles.

I doff my cap to him sometimes.

:bigjack

AtomicDog

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 29, 2023, 02:35:19 PM

Fuck me! He was only 2ft 6" in 1992
I think that maybe trick photography Mr Socks Sir.

He's actually 10ft 6" hands like JCB bucket's.

I remember someone telling Me about when Big Bri set the record for bench pressing in Steel city gym (Bri mentions it on his podcast) Big Nick was passing on the way to the FMTTM office.

Heard the kerfuffle, Grunting n that. He bound up the stairs went over to the bench, shimmied under it, started lifting Big Bri . . . he was calling out for more weight, but there were no more plates in the Gym, he'd used them all + four 16st gym going bodybuilders, hanging each end.

He only lasted about half an hour though as Big Bri threw up all over, due to vertigo from travelling at Mach 1.

Big Nick just laughed and walked out.

Went to the office and wrote a little comedy piece in his fanzine.

I'm sure there was a story in the gazette about it, might have been the Teesside Times?

AtomicDog

It's alright you lot mocking him, you're only jealous.
Did you know he holds the record time swimming from Teesport to Freemantle . . . Underwater it's never been matched, nevermind beaten . . .

Bet none of you lot could do that
🐾
🐾

AtomicDog

During operation Entebbe (where Big Nick had trained the soldiers of Israel Defense Forces) Mossad thought thing's weren't quite going to plan, it had been a disaster.
They got in touch with Big Nick who arranged to be parachuted in by a Hercules, he was gonna sort it out once and for all.

That bellowing despot Idi Amin got wind of this through intelligence.

Arse fell right out, off on his toes, never to be seen again.

As it happened Amin needed have worried as the Boro taxi that was taking him to Teesside airport was late, new driver. Thus big Nick missed his flight, he was furious 👊
The rest is history

There was a piece before about it, think it was in the Herald and Post

BoroRedKen

Artie Fufkin

This reminds of the IT guy in The Office 😂😂

Yeah well I went down there the first day it opened right, and I did a couple of laps, I pulled over, the bloke that runs the thing comes over and said - Oi no professionals. I took my helmet off, I said I'm not a professional. He said - you're not a profesional? I said - No, he said - well you should be, if I was you I'd take up Formula One, and if you drive like that you'd probably be the best in the country! I said - I'm not interested I'm making sh*t loads out of computers.

All right, well, I was bombing it round one time and someone left this ramp out. They all said, "If he hits that, he *is* dead". So I hit it and rolled over in the air a few times and they said, "Now he is *definitely* dead". Then I landed on my wheels and pulled over next to them and said, "What you worried about?"