CAREFUL LADS BOROLAD LAYING DOWN THE TROPE HE IS 'ARD

Started by BoroRedKen, August 28, 2023, 10:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

He was probs there when 2pac got shot..........

Gingerpig

toal Walter Mitty , but at least he's getting clicks on here , think OTR now see him .....apart fron the none existant multi id's he has created !!!!!!!!!!!

Bud Wiser

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

AtomicDog

It's just so laughable, chronic.
Without naming name's people on here know, remember people of old that worked the doors in our town, didn't have bomber jackets with 'Door security' on.
When it kicked off, met violence with voilence I'm talking about people who could fight, cos I've seen them do it, up and down the country at away game's.
But saying that Nick Small is something else.

I remember when he was
Evel Knievel's stunt double.

Nobody has ever jumped a pile of Route master's at Wembley like him.

And don't even get Me stated on his Caesar's Palace jump

I've still got a souvenir to prove it.
Singed by Eddie Kidd too and Dana Malt
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 28, 2023, 09:58:54 PMIs this what is known as "Doubling Down"?

"I don't know how it compares but in the early to mid 80s I was on £20 to £25 a night (9pm til 2.30 a.m usually) for nightclubs door work. I'd get a bit more for gigs and what felt like decent money then, £10 an hour, for personal security (usually minding touring bands/musicians). By comparison, at the time I could earn £200 for writing a corporate video script (for double glazing or Goodyear tyres, that sort of stuff) that might take me 5 hours."

Personal security??.....

Not a fucking chance in hell. In the late 80's i was working for the tightest bloke in the game Laurie Pigg. And we were on more than that.
Used to get 50/60 bar to do the wrestling "security" at the Bowl and town hall.

Look at the "brag". Goodyear tyres. CLANG!!....
Tony Ziv was the man to work for.

AtomicDog

When Big Nick was on holiday at Amity he went shark fishing.

As he was stepping onto the Orca Brody looked at Quint and said:

'We're gunna need a bigger shark'

🤜🦈👊🦈🤛🦈

AtomicDog

When Palitoy released the 'Big Nick' action Man it was the best selling toy of the 80's . . . Didn't sell Many in Birmingham or Huddersfield though.

The limited edition talking one was a best seller too.

Pull the cord on his neck and just listen to the bullshit flow . . .

BoroRedKen

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 29, 2023, 08:54:47 AMWhen Palitoy released the 'Big Nick' action Man it was the best selling toy of the 80's . . . Didn't sell Many in Birmingham or Huddersfield though.

The limited edition talking one was a best seller too.

Pull the cord on his neck and just listen to the bullshit flow . . .

:supremeleader:

AtomicDog

When the Terminator was getting lairy in club Big Nick was running in Brum, had had a few too many sherbets, pestering women.

Big Nick neck n arsed him straight out of the doors, onto the street.

He's never been back since . . .

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

There's a blockbuster movie in these stories.......

:leo:

AtomicDog

When Sophie Ellis-Bextor was playing a notorious rave club in the Midlands She needed a bodyguard.

Up stepped Big Nick (He use to get £12:44ph for that) . . .  the place was packed with swathes of wide eyed raver's, dancing to the throbbing music, as he chaperoned Her through the crowd towards the stage.

It was murder on the dancefloor . . .

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 29, 2023, 10:08:54 AMThere's a blockbuster movie in these stories.......

I think it's in the early stages now.
Harry Vegas is doing the script and I've heard Shrug are penning the soundtrack as we speak.

Keep this one quiet Lad's but I've also heard Kane is playing Big Nick's stunt double. Angela Rayner is playing the leading Lady too

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 29, 2023, 08:45:55 AMWhen Big Nick was on holiday at Amity he went shark fishing.

As he was stepping onto the Orca Brody looked at Quint and said:

'We're gunna need a bigger shark'

🤜🦈👊🦈🤛🦈

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 29, 2023, 09:16:26 AMWhen the Terminator was getting lairy in club Big Nick was running in Brum, had had a few too many sherbets, pestering women.

Big Nick neck n arsed him straight out of the doors, onto the street.

He's never been back since . . .

:ray:  :ray:  :ray:  :ray:  :ray:  :supremeleader:

Blott

Did anyone go and see the comedy play Bouncers. Dancing round handbags, if you haven't and it does a rerun I strongly recommend it.

AtomicDog

Was Big Nick in that . . . Hotstepping round his Louis Vuitton?

AtomicDog

When Nick Love was making the football factory he got Big Nick in to coach the hooligan extras, you know, teach them how to streetfight properly.

Just to give it that 'authentic' look

Give a few of em big licks to👊, for getting  🍋 the Toby's

TommyDickfingers

Haha, unfortunately/fortunately ... I am still writing scripts to this day, though I have managed a few adventures directing along the way.

In all seriousness, that made me think. My first writing gig was a job I blagged covering Billingham Synthonia for the Gazette when I was 15. Then I got one doing reviews for a long lost musician orientated paper called "Musicians Only" .... I actually reviewed a fair few RG gigs and some at the Town Hall. So the scriptwriting thing, a couple of years later, was natural enough I guess .... it was freelance oddments.
But the Rock Garden, and music generally, played a big role in my becoming a film/television director as my first notable directing gig was a music video for Fuzzbox in about 1985/6 "Rules and Regulations". I made music videos up until the late 90s when I decided I was too old to be "down with the kids" and managed to get a job directing Top Gear.
But I still see the Rock Garden as the place that made me.

Am I missing something here ?

Just googled his name and Top Gear and there was nothing that connected both ?

AtomicDog

No, you not missing anything Mr Finger's . . .

Yes, he is full of sh*t

Think he's had too much 'Top Gear'
Wouldn't mind a dabble of it myself . . .

🐾
🐾

Gingerpig

Not one of them has the balls to ask which series of top gear.........because that exposes him & he bans them !!!

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 29, 2023, 12:40:42 PMNot one of them has the balls to ask which series of top gear.........because that exposes him & he bans them !!!

It'll be the one with the brum-brums in

Gingerpig

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm8653231/

Not a mention aside from some never heard of pop videos, imdb normally lists EVERYTHING RELEVANT?

AtomicDog

Well I've been reading about him in 'unarmed combat' weekly and 'Bouncer's' Bi Monthly. . . Some scary stuff on there I wouldn't like to upset the unit.
There's a story he tells about Lloyd 'The Raggamuffin' Honeyghan trying to get cute with Big Nick.
BANG, quick as a flash uppercut Him, lifted him clean out of his Boot's.

Major Tom is even quoted in the interview.
Seen him go past, when he was floating in his tin can, far above the earth.

'Honeygan look's blue and there's nothing I can do' . . .

Just a heads up Lad's don't upset Him. Wouldn't want any of you to suffer a similar fate

AtomicDog

Didn't know he use to train with Garth either.

Some shocking stories in there.

The one about when he bit one of Dumbo's ears, Bit Pinocchio's nose off.
The bloke is nail's 👊