Previous topic - Next topic

Nosmo-King

I know of a fella called Small,
Who sadly possessed just one ball,
He thought he was tough,
At clubs he was rough,
But hid behind mam when called.

AtomicDog

Think the Boro are in for a win tonight, but don't shoot the messenger.

I just called into Frankie Dees on the way home there to get some stuff.

I was talking to the young lad who was filling the fridges up.

Apparently Big Nick had been in early for his 500kg of fillet steak (must be on a diet) kid said he was flexing his guns full of f**k, emptied the place.

The young lad asked him what's up. Told him he'd been down the training ground this morning on his Raleigh Commando to have a word with Carrick about the results of late.

Apparently Carrick's arse collapsed when Big Nick confronted him.

Told Him 'Get this sorted or I'm gunna two piece ya'

Carrick couldn't even reply just stood there catatonic, trembling.

He also said  :westy: had been in for his pot noodle and his arse was going like a rabbits nose,
 In case Gibson relieves him of his position of 'Voice of the fan's', due to Bullying of staff at MFC.

Poor Lad had spent all day filling the fridges Big Nick had emptied for his nose bag too . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TMG501

You know what! He reminds me of someone  :ponder:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

TMG501

TMG501

Eastcoastred

BoroRedKen

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 29, 2023, 06:51:41 PMThink the Boro are in for a win tonight, but don't shoot the messenger.

Apparently Big Nick had been in early for his 500kg of fillet steak (must be on a diet) kid said he was flexing his guns full of f**k, emptied the place.
The young lad asked him what's up. Told him he'd been down the training ground this morning on his Raleigh Commando to have a word with Carrick about the results of late.

He also said  :westy: had been in for his pot noodle and his arse was going like a rabbits nose, In case Gibson relieves him of his position of 'Voice of the fan's', due to Bullying of staff at MFC.

Poor Lad had spent all day filling the fridges Big Nick had emptied for his nose bag too . . .

That proper made me laugh!

1 thing this thread shows is humour and craic aint dead. I have no doubt Mr Small will be "furious" but come on!
Some of the "quips" have been almost "COBesque" in their banter.

Good show!

:alf:  :bigjack

BoroRedKen

I mean its not as if, oh i dont know, we are calling him a racist is it? Or even pissing on the passing of somebodies loved one thread is it?.....

:cloughy:

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 29, 2023, 12:43:58 PMhttps://www.imdb.com/name/nm8653231/

Not a mention aside from some never heard of pop videos, imdb normally lists EVERYTHING RELEVANT?
Who the fuck are Fuzzbox?

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Kendo Nagasaki still daren't go round his house and ask for his mask back . . .

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 29, 2023, 07:23:11 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on August 29, 2023, 06:51:41 PMThink the Boro are in for a win tonight, but don't shoot the messenger.

He also said  :westy: had been in for his pot noodle and his arse was going like a rabbits nose, In case Gibson relieves him of his position of 'Voice of the fan's', due to Bullying of staff at MFC.

That proper made me laugh!

1 thing this thread shows is humour and craic aint dead. I have no doubt Mr Small will be "furious" but come on!
Some of the "quips" have been almost "COBesque" in their banter.

Good show!

:alf:  :bigjack

NEVA ERD OV VE CAAANNT

COYI
⚒️⚒️⚒️

GERTCHA . . .

AtomicDog

He was cast to be in the original 77 Star Wars film.

Lucas knew he was The Chosen One due to his 'lovable rougue' demeanor

Sadly the Darth Vader costume was way too tiny for Big Nick, so it wasn't to be.

He gave Lucas a big Haymaker, sending him into the next millennium, wrecked GMTV studio's . . . And left in a TIE Fighter.

He'd got a parking ticket too, didn't put enough coin's in the meter

John Trebor

That's the one 😂😂👍 :supremeleader:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GENERAL BADDAD (GRANITE) AND HIS WING MAN 😁😁😁

COULDN'T KNOCK THE FROTH OFF A CAPPUCCINO 😌

:ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: John Trebor on August 29, 2023, 10:38:16 PM

That's the one 😂😂👍 :supremeleader:
Told you they were going to win didn't l?

AtomicDog

I remember the story of when Big Nick met the three wise men.
Told em they know nowt, gave each one a clip and scattered em.

I  read that in Bouncer's news when I was flicking through it in WH Smith's in the Cleveland centre.

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 30, 2023, 06:34:46 AMGENERAL BADDAD (GRANITE) AND HIS WING MAN 😁😁😁

COULDN'T KNOCK THE FROTH OFF A CAPPUCCINO 😌

:ray:
Is that shot taken from when he was directing Miami Vice Lids, isn't that Jan Hammer sat next to Big Nick?

I think it is, looks like he's just warming the boat up for James "Sonny" Crockett & Ricardo "Rico" Tubbs before a chase scene

I'm sure I read somewhere that he said that was the episode Phil Collins was in too, he taught Collins a few rudiments and
a bit about syncopation  between takes . . .

Think I read that in watersports weekly.

I did yeah, when I was in the VG in west lane

BoroRedKen

I see a picture book forming here.

Dog can write it and Crocky can do the pictures.

Bosh! Bad Days and Bouncers: A View From The Door.

AtomicDog

Some of you on here haven't got a clue have you?

Every year we watch the grand final of 'Did I really say that'?

For the last decade there has only been one winner of the "Billy Bullshit" prestige award. Think of it as the Ballon d'Or for those with a vivid imagination.

We settled down last Saturday, snax at the ready and put our smart TV on, The Fairytale channel ch999 on the IPTV, just after Bidup tv

When the lights dim in the studio, we hear the parping horn's of the Madness song 'I've been driving in My car' we know it's time.

The look on the audience's face's-when they hear his car backfiring in the distance, they know he's on his way-is priceless.

Then he comes into view . . .  I always like his chauffeur he pulls  the downtrodden, badly dressed Fred West off with gumption.

The bit were they pull up and the doors fall off the car still gets me to this day! . . . How do they do it . . . Is it pyrotechnics,  I wonder?

Then he's out with his little bucket with confetti in.

Moseying across the stage in his Liam Gallagher walk, in his big shoes.

He starts shooting from the lip . . . Amazing annecdotes just roll off his tongue, like a Salvo of machine gun fire, bap, bap, bap, bap . . .  the audience are in the palm of his big foam hand's.

"it's a fix this Dennis, why does he always win"?

'No it's not
Colin Man, don't be daft, that's poetry in motion'

By then I'm mesmerized . . . I just stare at the screen in awe of his talent

I think he's genius- he's up there with Mozart, Brunel, Hendrix and Rastamouse.

Colin thinks he's a c**t, but he knows nowt.  After all his favourite programme is 'Homes under the hammer' . . .
And that's rubbish.

BoroRedKen

AtomicDog

Can a member of admin please PM me . . . I think Rifle has hacked my account?

Auld fruit . . . :rudi:

AtomicDog

Mr Crocket can you come to My assistance this Man  :westy: has kidnapped me . . . And he's got a ♠️ I'm in Albert park

Be quick please!!

In With the Lurpak

Can't do out about it pal Big Nicks Involved  :katie: