BIGGEST MISTAKE WE MADE WAS...

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 27, 2023, 05:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GETTING RID OF WARNOCK AND GETTING THAT 🤡  WILDER IN..... 👎😡👎

I BELIEVE WARNOCK WOULD OF GOT US OUT OF THIS DIVISION 👍 GIVING WILDER MONEY WAS A DISASTER... NEIL GOT THE SHITTY END OF THE STICK 😔

THIS TIPPY TAPPY FOOTBALL PLAYED OUT FROM THE KEEPER HAS COST US A FEW GOALS ALREADY 🙄🙄🙄 THAT ENGLE PASS BACK YESTERDAY WAS SCHOOLBOY STUFF 😡  FRY AND LENIHAN PARTNERSHIP IS A DISASTER AND OUR MIDFIELD IS NON EXISTANT 👎👎👎

2 WINS IN 14 GAMES IS RELEGATION FORM 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Fry has worried me since he came back - he is all over the place. except where he should be

Engel looks a waste of money to me

Smith - daf cun

Dieng must think he's back at QPR

erimus74

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 27, 2023, 05:49:02 AMGETTING RID OF WARNOCK AND GETTING THAT 🤡  WILDER IN..... 👎😡👎

I BELIEVE WARNOCK WOULD OF GOT US OUT OF THIS DIVISION 👍 GIVING WILDER MONEY WAS A DISASTER... NEIL GOT THE SHITTY END OF THE STICK 😔

THIS TIPPY TAPPY FOOTBALL PLAYED OUT FROM THE KEEPER HAS COST US A FEW GOALS ALREADY 🙄🙄🙄 THAT ENGLE PASS BACK YESTERDAY WAS SCHOOLBOY STUFF 😡  FRY AND LENIHAN PARTNERSHIP IS A DISASTER AND OUR MIDFIELD IS NON EXISTANT 👎👎👎

2 WINS IN 14 GAMES IS RELEGATION FORM 😔😔😔

I sort of aagree Lids, Warnock was struggling at the time, after saving us his 3rd season he sort of hit a brick wall & result wise we started to struggle, a few players were missing so maybe Gibbo should have waited, but he brought in Wilder, who temporarily got us moving in the right direction, though we still suffered afew beatings, suppose Gibbo cant win really

erimus74

Again how fans look at individual managers through rose tinted glasses or dislike for whatever reason

Take Warnock, a section of fans went against him when asked a political question he gave his opinion, if Boris managed us & took us to the PL I'd sing his name loud & proud, would I want him as our PM, nop

When Warnock came in & saved us from certain relegation & what could have followed some OTR said any decent manager could have done what he did, then Wilder replaced Warnock & according to section OTR we were lucky to have him, I never warmed to him though he started off well, no "any decent manager could have done what he did" remark, then we sort of fell off a cliff, he got peltets, the remark "we're lucky to have him" was soon forgotten, as he was considered a liability & moved on, the players just wernt playing for him, then Carrick came in & it was like a breath of fresh air, the players started playing for the new manager & results improved, he brought in loan signings & the feel good factor continued plus an added bonus, Chuba scored goals left, right & centre

We now seem to be back to the stage of pre Wilder, did the loan signings cover up how bad we were after the feel good factor wore off

Time will tell

TeessideTopgun

Felt sorry for Warnock but like many I thought Wilder was a great appointment , shows how much I know UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on August 27, 2023, 11:29:08 AMFelt sorry for Warnock but like many I thought Wilder was a great appointment , shows how much I know UTB

Wilder I think was on the right track until Burnley got into his head. They defo did approach, the Burnley doc on sky, you can lip read his name mentioned when the owners are looking for a new manager. His refusal to commit to the club when questioned on the matter was his nail in the coffin. He never got backed and they bought players he didn't want.

Blott

I don't care who manages us, if he wins and has a decent track record that will do me.

I don't take any notice of where we are until after Xmas. By any measure Carrick was a success last year. At one point we were 35/1 to go up, I know this as I had a tenner on it. We lost out because we didn't score in 2 games. We just sold one of those forwards for £13m, unbelievable business.

Fans know F all about football and the business of football, it's why they talk shite.

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: Blott on August 27, 2023, 12:29:52 PMI don't care who manages us, if he wins and has a decent track record that will do me.

I don't take any notice of where we are until after Xmas. By any measure Carrick was a success last year. At one point we were 35/1 to go up, I know this as I had a tenner on it. We lost out because we didn't score in 2 games. We just sold one of those forwards for £13m, unbelievable business.

Fans know F all about football and the business of football, it's why they talk shite.

Except them ITK 😉

Francks left peg

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 27, 2023, 11:55:13 AM
Quote from: TeessideTopgun on August 27, 2023, 11:29:08 AMFelt sorry for Warnock but like many I thought Wilder was a great appointment , shows how much I know UTB

Wilder I think was on the right track until Burnley got into his head. They defo did approach, the Burnley doc on sky, you can lip read his name mentioned when the owners are looking for a new manager. His refusal to commit to the club when questioned on the matter was his nail in the coffin. He never got backed and they bought players he didn't want.

I'll never understand why he thought that would have been a huge step up. Essentially tarnished his career cos of it

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 27, 2023, 08:45:38 AMFry has worried me since he came back - he is all over the place. except where he should be

Smith - daf cun

WHY 🙄

THEIR HIGHER IN THE TABLE THAN US DAFCUN....

😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 27, 2023, 01:19:17 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 27, 2023, 08:45:38 AMFry has worried me since he came back - he is all over the place. except where he should be

Smith - daf cun

WHY 🙄

😡😡😡
after 4 games

erimus74

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 27, 2023, 11:55:13 AM

Yea he didnt help himself there though, even our good time period under Wilder we conceded regularly, got some beatings too

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 27, 2023, 01:35:31 PM

Smith - daf cun

WHY 🙄

😡😡😡
after 4 games

WE HAVE WON 2 OUT OF THE LAST 14 YA BIG WOKE MUPPET 🐸🙄🙄🙄🐸

LIKE I SAID... SOMETHING NOT RIGHT AT THE CLUB 👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 27, 2023, 01:58:15 PM
Quote from: Blott on August 27, 2023, 01:35:31 PM

Smith - daf cun

WHY 🙄

😡😡😡
after 4 games

WE HAVE WON 2 OUT OF THE LAST 14 YA BIG WOKE MUPPET 🐸🙄🙄🙄🐸

LIKE I SAID... SOMETHING NOT RIGHT AT THE CLUB 👎
I have no idea what is happening at the club. I do know we finished in the top 6 last season after a very similar start.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Won't happen again unless we get three stellar loan signings