Started by erimus74, August 26, 2023, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Knock, knock

Never played the game in my lfe

TheWalker

Good game to play in boozer while enjoying a few beers-5s and 3s is best game

erimus74

Quote from: TheWalker on August 26, 2023, 10:20:49 AMGood game to play in boozer while enjoying a few beers-5s and 3s is best game

TheWalker, there are 28 dominoes in my Boro case, which shows 2 short, is this normal?

Johnny Thunder

That's how many there should be Erimus.

erimus74

Artie Fufkin

One of my oldest and dearest friends is Dominican where it's their national sport. When she was here for my wedding we took her down our local on the Sunday afternoon. The owld fellas had never seen anyone play dominoes the way she does. To them it was a very sedate, quiet game. That's not how Dominicans play, it was mental to watch and the fellas loved it (and not just cos she's a very pretty lass!)

AtomicDog

Yes please Mr Erimus

We'll have a 16" meat feast, 16" Sorrento and garlic bread x2 . . .  will you get us 2 Ben and Jerry's too?, You pick the flavour.

That's awfully kind of you, we always knew you were a nice Guy . . . will you be delivering them?

What time are they coming . . . Will they be here in time for when we watch the mighty Boro on our dodgy box?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on August 26, 2023, 11:32:58 AMOne of my oldest and dearest friends is Dominican where it's their national sport. When she was here for my wedding we took her down our local on the Sunday afternoon. The owld fellas had never seen anyone play dominoes the way she does. To them it was a very sedate, quiet game. That's not how Dominicans play, it was mental to watch and the fellas loved it (and not just cos she's a very pretty lass!)

😁👍