Wagner group

Started by BoroRedKen, August 24, 2023, 08:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Baddads bed sheets must look like a plasterers radio at this news!

In other news 2 months to the day since the failed "coup". Weird the same day aint it?

Something floating around X saying a private plane landed in Moscow at round about the same time. Also a crate of wine was alleged to have been brought onboard "late" and it had a device in it.

All this fuss over this geezer..

Here Crocky Crocky!!  :alf:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

COME ON CROCKY LAD.... GIVE US SOME MORE OF YA RUSKY BULLSHIT  😁😁😁

:ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Redsteel (Moderator)

Russia is a gangster run state, like something in a movie.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 24, 2023, 08:00:27 AMBaddads bed sheets must look like a plasterers radio at this news!

In other news 2 months to the day since the failed "coup". Weird the same day aint it?

Something floating around X saying a private plane landed in Moscow at round about the same time. Also a crate of wine was alleged to have been brought onboard "late" and it had a device in it.

All this fuss over this geezer..

Here Crocky Crocky!!  :alf:
Is he in a group now, a supergroup, like Them Crooked Vultures?

Who's in it with him?
Rusty Lee
Mick Robertson
Mr Tumble
Craig Logan
Sarah Kennedy
Peter Mandelson & Reinaldo Avila da Silva?

What sort of music is it?

Grime, hard house, Ambient, emo, Oi or indie? I bet the album is great . . .

Tell us!! .
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Literally barking mad!

:supremeleader:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 24, 2023, 08:12:43 AMCOME ON CROCKY LAD.... GIVE US SOME MORE OF YA RUSKY BULLSHIT  😁😁😁

Listen kid

Them Covid jabs you took must be taking hold . I Cant believe lads on here are in the same thinking as them FMTTM Clowns . There is only one reason this conflict still going the west wont stop pouring billions of ££$$ into the shit hole . They don't spend it in their own towns and cities they send it to them hoping it would break Russia up so they could move in as usual and strip the place of the trillions of ££$$ in recourses . That's the only reason and its back fired . How many times has Vlad had lung cancer , blood cancer , Parkinson's , n all the rest of it  :rudi: He's still going as strong as ever . Bottom line anyone going along with the fmttm lot on this have been brainwashed like they have .

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 25, 2023, 07:00:52 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 24, 2023, 08:12:43 AMCOME ON CROCKY LAD.... GIVE US SOME MORE OF YA RUSKY BULLSHIT  😁😁😁

Listen kid

Them Covid jabs you took must be taking hold . I Cant believe lads on here are in the same thinking as them FMTTM Clowns . There is only one reason this conflict still going the west wont stop pouring billions of ££$$ into the shit hole . They don't spend it in their own towns and cities they send it to them hoping it would break Russia up so they could move in as usual and strip the place of the trillions of ££$$ in recourses . That's the only reason and its back fired . How many times has Vlad had lung cancer , blood cancer , Parkinson's , n all the rest of it  :rudi: He's still going as strong as ever . Bottom line anyone going along with the fmttm lot on this have been brainwashed like they have .

I SEE THAT MEDICATION THE FUCKING DOCTOR GAVE YOU   :rudi:

HASN'T FUCKING WORKED... 🤔🤔🤔🙄😌

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 25, 2023, 07:34:57 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on August 25, 2023, 07:00:52 PM

Listen kid

I SEE THAT MEDICATION THE FUCKING DOCTOR GAVE YOU   :rudi:

HASN'T FUCKING WORKED... 🤔🤔🤔🙄😌

Got the same stuff Vlad's been taking it fixes out these days

teamboro

There's no point in trying to educate these Crocket most on here believe what msn are telling them it's a no win situation for Ukraine even with all the billions sent by the Yanks
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: teamboro on August 25, 2023, 07:45:14 PMThere's no point in trying to educate these Crocket most on here believe what msn are telling them it's a no win situation for Ukraine even with all the billions sent by the Yanks

Can't believe what I see from some of these lads I thought they were wise old Boro lads who knew the score yet most are all towing the same shitty line as them fmttm wet fannies

fucks happened to people

BoroRedKen

I, from this moment on, know nowt, want nowt and have nowt.

At least with Crocky back i am no longer the resident headcase of RR!

#GET IN TO 'EM AND FUCK ,EM UP#

:alf:  :bigjack

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: MrCrocket on August 25, 2023, 07:51:54 PM
Quote from: teamboro on August 25, 2023, 07:45:14 PMThere's no point in trying to educate these Crocket most on here believe what msn are telling them it's a no win situation for Ukraine even with all the billions sent by the Yanks

Can't believe what I see from some of these lads I thought they were wise old Boro lads who knew the score yet most are all towing the same shitty line as them fmttm wet fannies

fucks happened to people

YA FUCKING RADGED CUNT  :sid:

IF PUTINS YA ROLE MODEL 🙄🙄🙄

WELL IT EXPLAINS YER ACTIONS 🙄🙄🙄

LOADS OF FUCKING MADMEN ABOUT THESE DAYS  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Francks left peg

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 25, 2023, 08:48:10 PMI, from this moment on, know nowt, want nowt and have nowt.

At least with Crocky back i am no longer the resident headcase of RR!

#GET IN TO 'EM AND FUCK ,EM UP#

:alf:  :bigjack

🤣

In With the Lurpak

[/quote]

[/quote]

Vlad's a real leader of his people . All we have ruling over us are self serving gormless scum who soon find out who's who on a world stage . 

Bud Wiser

[/quote]

Vlad's a real leader of his people . All we have ruling over us are self serving gormless scum who soon find out who's who on a world stage . 

[/quote]

Is it me or is it just a coincidence that none of those pictured on the left have to spend 90% of their life in hiding, living in fear of being eliminated by their OWN PEOPLE?
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

In With the Lurpak

Here's the facts of the matter

You are on one side or the other . the daft pictures of Vlad with slangers ... or the other side what's real

Like creepy joe fondling the kids

I'd be ashamed to show me face in public supporting the kid sniffer

Redsteel (Moderator)

The Biden administration is the most corrupt in USA history, and a blind man can see the money being sent to Ukraine, a big chunk of it us getting divided out through the back door. A lot through untraceable crypto wallets. Still no escaping the fact Putin is off his tits and his time is nearing its end. Killing the hot dog seller could force Wagners hand.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 26, 2023, 07:53:45 AMThe Biden administration is the most corrupt in USA history, and a blind man can see the money being sent to Ukraine, a big chunk of it us getting divided out through the back door. A lot through untraceable crypto wallets. Still no escaping the fact Putin is off his tits and his time is nearing its end. Killing the hot dog seller could force Wagners hand.

I clicked like this post

apart from Vlads near the end .. this is not happening it is the west that is coming to an end

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

That's less than 10 dollars at current exchange rates

The real Putin has months to live - the one you see meeting people is a double

Then get the popcorn in for the civil war!

I'm so going to enjoy it - expecting a massive flounce from you so get planning!

In With the Lurpak

[quote author=Ural Quntz (Moderator)

That's less than 10 dollars at current exchange rates

The real Putin has months to live - the one you see meeting people is a double

Then get the popcorn in for the civil war!

I'm so going to enjoy it - expecting a massive flounce from you so get planning!

[/quote]

:diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :cloughy:

Unlike Biden with a 40% approval rating, Putin enjoys an 83% approval rating, attesting to the fact that the Russian people back him is his battle against the U.S. When Biden said Putin should not remain in power, it was clear that the purpose of the U.S. war in Ukraine was to remove Putin from power. 

Problem with you kuntz is you read to much of Bad Dads guff  :rav:

You another one wanting me to leave again are ye ?

Do what you did last time when you were getting a spanking delete my posts like Bad Dad does  :rudi:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Bad dad knows fuck all

Daren't show the source of that daft post?

Probably a good thing.

The rules of the site for you are the same for everyone mate

Don't go stupid again and you'll be OK

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 26, 2023, 01:46:17 PMBad dad knows fuck all

Daren't show the source of that daft post?

Probably a good thing.

The rules of the site for you are the same for everyone mate

Don't go stupid again and you'll be OK

The source of my daft post ?

Here's another one from the Germans of all people (statista research )  :rudi:

I looked on some of the other western sites they don't even dare show Putins approval rating.

As for me being a good boy I never done out wrong apart from tearing you a new one which made you flip and start deleting my posts just like a little bad dad  :30's-Germany:

Dunno how you got the Gaul to keep it all up to be fair, started over a year ago you with all this shite, Vlads on deaths door, Vlads got cancer , Vlads got Parkinson's , Vlad Vlad Vlad he's got this that the other and a few doubles

the only doubles you wanna watch out for are them whiskies you must be pouring down yer snatch man.