RISHI THE RAT 🐀 AND HIS DODGEPOT WIFE 😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 22, 2023, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HOW THIS VERMIN IS ALLOWED TO RUN OUR COUNTRY IS BEYOND ME  :rav:

So... it now comes to light that Rishi Sunak's wife was part owner of Lava Mayfair Club Ltd (a private membership gym), which collapsed last year owing almost £44million to creditors, including £374,000 to HMRC!
Another of Mrs Sunak's ventures... Mrs Wordsmith (an education business) went into administration last year owing £16.3million – after receiving a £1.3million loan from the Government's "Future Fund"!
OH IT GETS WORSE... Digme Fitness (which she owns 100% of) received up to £635,000 of furlough money... before it then closed its eight studios in London and Oxford... still owing HMRC £415,000!

So .... Mr Sunak introduces the furlough scheme ...  and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by up to £635,000!
Mr Sunak oversees the rules regarding Non-Dom status ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by over £20 million!
Mr Sunak is in charge of ensuring that the UK maximises its tax revenue... yet the woman he's sleeping with has been active in, or has owned, companies going bust owing a staggering £789,000 to HMRC!

Mr Sunak says his wife's tax affairs are none of OUR business... he can fuck RIGHT off!!

Arrogance in almost immeasurable amounts!

:winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Francks left peg

TerryCochranesSocks

There is undoubtedly a bit of a whiff about the sheer scale of Sunak's missus' wealth but we need to make sure that we're dealing in facts.

Lava Mayfair news came to light in 2021, she was an investor through an investment company. If you have a pension or savings plan then you are an investor in all sorts of businesses that you probably have never heard of it doesn't make you responsible for them if they fail.

Mrs Wordsmith is still trading and paying tax.

She is not the owner of Digme Fitness and that too is still trading and the London studios are open and paying tax.

Be careful of taking Twitter (X) at face value.

BoroRedKen

Some of the "links" are tenuous at best.

Your "man in street" becoming PM will never happen Lids.

You cant just set up a political party and declare yourself in an Election.

You need a 500 quid bond to stand as a local MP and you lose that if you dont get so many votes.

Its not just about money and the boats.

How would the man in street handle a trillion pound budget?
Tax? NHS? Wages? Crime?

Now 78 plans for immigration kyboshed by the "far left".
And Sunak gets pelters for admitting he cant stop them.

The reality is this is from 2024 we have to get used to is an open border policy.

Thats why the "boats" are not stopped. Labour getting their nest ready.

And remember men in dresses can have periods............

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 22, 2023, 09:48:39 AMThere is undoubtedly a bit of a whiff about the sheer scale of Sunak's missus' wealth but we need to make sure that we're dealing in facts.

Lava Mayfair news came to light in 2021, she was an investor through an investment company. If you have a pension or savings plan then you are an investor in all sorts of businesses that you probably have never heard of it doesn't make you responsible for them if they fail.

Mrs Wordsmith is still trading and paying tax.

She is not the owner of Digme Fitness and that too is still trading and the London studios are open and paying tax.

Be careful of taking Twitter (X) at face value.

FUCK ME TEL... YOU'VE BEEN A BUSY LAD 🤔🤔🤔

I HOPE YER BUSINESS IS NOT SUFFERING  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Sunak is toast next GE regardless of what happens from now until next year. He is a globalist puppet, that became clear when he was shoehorned in regardless of what its members wanted. Another step toward a banana republic we all have to face.

BoroRedKen

Careful Steely.

"Banana Republic" is mega offensive now.

You might offend a gentle soul OTR......

:westy:  :wankers:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 22, 2023, 10:14:38 AMCareful Steely.

"Banana Republic" is mega offensive now.

You might offend a gentle soul OTR......

:westy:  :wankers:

:rudi:

I'm not hard to find if any of them have a problem with me.

BoroRedKen

All you are is a username and an email address........................

BoroRedKen

Hey Lids. Are he emojis (like the rat) from your phone?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 22, 2023, 10:27:09 AMHey Lids. Are he emojis (like the rat) from your phone?

YES MATE... WRITE RAT 🐀

AND RAT COMES UP 👍

I WROTE  "GET OFF MY TRAIN"

AND A PHOTO OF YOU CAME UP 👍🚂😁🚂

:ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 22, 2023, 10:31:42 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 22, 2023, 10:27:09 AMHey Lids. Are he emojis (like the rat) from your phone?

YES MATE... WRITE RAT 🐀

AND RAT COMES UP 👍

I WROTE  "GET OFF MY TRAIN"

AND A PHOTO OF YOU CAME UP 👍🚂😁🚂

:ray:

Quality  :supremeleader:

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 22, 2023, 10:08:16 AMFUCK ME TEL... YOU'VE BEEN A BUSY LAD 🤔🤔🤔

Bored today.
Should be at home creosoting my tractor shed really.
Might fuck off in a bit.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 22, 2023, 10:34:41 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 22, 2023, 10:08:16 AMFUCK ME TEL... YOU'VE BEEN A BUSY LAD 🤔🤔🤔

Bored today.
Might fuck off in a bit.

I CANT READ AND I CANT WRITE

BUT IT DONT MATTER

I WORK ON TELS FARM

AND I CAN DRIVE A TRACTOR!

:alf:  :bigjack

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 22, 2023, 10:37:47 AMI CANT READ AND I CANT WRITE

BUT IT DONT MATTER

I WORK ON TELS FARM

AND I CAN DRIVE A TRACTOR!

It's not your break time, get back to work!

tunstall

Wonder if Rishi got a wrister off his missus?

tunstall

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 22, 2023, 10:34:41 AM

Bored today.
Might fuck off in a bit.

So much better than that cuprinol shite

Johnny Thunder

Keanu_Reeves

You don't get to be a multimillionaire or billionaire by being a jolly nice chap ya know - you need to be a proper dodgy cunt, and Sunak meets the necessary requirements. Him and his pals helped bring down one of banks during the 2008 banking crisis didn't they? - pocketing a very nice £25m for himself in the process. Rumoured to have shares in one of the big pharma companies too hasn't he - i suspect he'll be pushing the latest vaccine next in order to line his pockets still further  the prat