Mason Greenwood On Loan?

Started by Ural Quntz (Moderator), August 22, 2023, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Would be a good idea for player and club giving him out to a trusted ex player to sort his head and game out

How do you think it would go down with Boro fans though?

OTR would go ballistic - so its a yes from me

tunstall

We've had more abhorrent players than him....

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

MORE FUCKING CHANCE OF OSCAR PISTORIUS GETTING ATHLETES FUCKING FOOT... 🙄🙄🙄

:ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

But, but, but he is black.

That means (according to Flyme rules) you cannot be critical of him.

Its probably Brexits fault that he tried to rape a woman.
13 years of a Tory gov and living in this cesspit of a racist country.

Greenwood can fuck right off the planet as far as i am concerned. We all heard the tape.

In fact i feel so strongly about cunts like him and how they treat women that him playing for ANY club in the UK is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 22, 2023, 05:26:17 AMBut, but, but he is black.

Greenwood can fuck right off the planet as far as i am concerned. We all heard the tape.

In fact i feel so strongly about cunts like him and how they treat women that him playing for ANY club in the UK is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I can see that view and can accept that he is in all probability a pretty obnoxious little chav full of his own self importance. I can also see that there are folk about that would seek to take advantage of the stupid twat by setting him up for this. I haven't heard the tape(?) but who in their right mind records themselves in such situations?

From your own experience you can see how quickly the reaction to accusation can be and I view it suspicious that all of a sudden the witnesses are happy to just walk away.

No doubt paid handsomely? If it were a genuine case would they be so happy to do that? I dont know...but I wouldn't be for one of mine for whatever sum

You might say it could be lesson learned for a young lad who has been a bit naïve but will he take it on board?

Should he be given the chance?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NO... HE'S A FUCKING SCROTE 😡😡😡

CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MANY MAN UTD FANS ARE UP IN ARMS ABOUT LETTING SUCH A TALENT GO 🙄🙄🙄

AND THERE HAVING A POP AT THE WOMEN'S TEAM WHO ARE SAYING THEY WON'T PLAY UNLESS HE'S LEAVE MAN UTD 👍👍👍

THE BLOKES MADE A CUNT OF HIMSELF AND PASTURES NEW IT WILL BE 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

His bird recorded him because his abuse was a regular occurrence at the time. I heard the tape and have no doubts he would have done time if she had not stuck by him. She is pregnant to him as far as I'm aware, and no doubt financially secure off him also. However, I heard the tape and he's a sex case wrong un end of. I don't need a debate about it because I know the difference between right and wrong. He is done in this country and in no way will he ever put on a boro shirt. If he ever did it will be the day I stop being a Boro fan.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HE SHOULD BE MADE TO JOIN THE GEORDIES OR THE YIDS WHERE HE IS GUARANTEED OF NOT WINNING ANY TROPHIES 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

FOR THE REST OF HIS CAREER  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Not a chance boro would entertain it. His only options will be the Middle East
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE CASE WAS DROPPED AS THE MAIN WITNESS... THE GIRLFRIEND WOULD NOT GIVE EVIDENCE 😌😌😌

FUCK KNOWS HOW MUCH HE PAID HER 🙄

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 22, 2023, 08:22:06 AMNot a chance boro would entertain it. His only options will be the Middle East

SERIA A CALLS... ROMA WANT HIM AND ANOTHER TOP ITALIAN TEAM 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Piece of filth, should be banned for life.

rutters

I hope none of the people calling for his defenestration vote Labour or LibDem.

Rather than removing their ACUAL domestic abusers, they promote them.

People should be given a second chance, especially those who haven't been convicted. He'd be perfect for our system too.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: rutters on August 22, 2023, 09:38:04 AMI hope none of the people calling for his defenestration vote Labour or LibDem.

People should be given a second chance, especially those who haven't been convicted. He'd be perfect for our system too.

He's a sex offender in all but name mate. That recording is vile. The cunt needs a good fucking kicking
UTB

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 22, 2023, 07:52:10 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 22, 2023, 05:26:17 AMBut, but, but he is black.

I can see that view and can accept that he is in all probability a pretty obnoxious little chav full of his own self importance. I can also see that there are folk about that would seek to take advantage of the stupid twat by setting him up for this. I haven't heard the tape(?) but who in their right mind records themselves in such situations?

From your own experience you can see how quickly the reaction to accusation can be and I view it suspicious that all of a sudden the witnesses are happy to just walk away.

No doubt paid handsomely? If it were a genuine case would they be so happy to do that? I dont know...but I wouldn't be for one of mine for whatever sum

You might say it could be lesson learned for a young lad who has been a bit naïve but will he take it on board?

Should he be given the chance?

The difference in my case was a single person was offended by what i wrote.

I have spoken to a million females (ok hundreds) that are the victims of DA.

Because the word abuse tends to get conflated with physical not mental.

If anybody can listen to that tape and not feel horrified by what and how is said is beyond me.

Look what it cost me an "accusation" cost me.

Why should a wannabe chav gangster with money be any different?

Even the race card is useless here.

He is a disgusting excuse for an alleged human.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

UTTER CUNT OF A BLOKE 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

rutters

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 22, 2023, 09:49:19 AM
Quote from: rutters on August 22, 2023, 09:38:04 AMI hope none of the people calling for his defenestration vote Labour or LibDem.

He's a sex offender in all but name mate. That recording is vile. The cunt needs a good fucking kicking
He's an *alleged* sex offender. We've just seen an innocent man released from prison after serving 17 on allegations.

That's the problem with a good fucking kicking (or prison sentences) you can't undo them.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: rutters on August 22, 2023, 10:01:26 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 22, 2023, 09:49:19 AM

He's an *alleged* sex offender. We've just seen an innocent man released from prison after serving 17 on allegations.

That's the problem with a good fucking kicking (or prison sentences) you can't undo them.

That has to be how you interpret the recordings surely Rutts?

rutters

My interpretation is that he is an innocent man and should be treated as such.

My interpretation of Meghan Markle is that she is a manipulative, coercive controlling abuser. Can I have her treated as a social pariah please?

I also don't need to interpret Sarah Champion or Layla Moran as Domestic Abusers because the law has said they are. There appears to be less of a clamour to remove them from Parliament.

There lies thee hypocrisy.

Westlane_rightwinger

We had Clayton Blackmore..the rapist.

TerryCochranesSocks

That was ok because he shouted "Surprise!"

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Clearly whether you have seen the pictures or heard the video is a key part of evidence and it does seem from you lads that its pretty convincing.

I am still puzzled though as to how any amount of money would have persuaded his girl to let him off the hook?

But then I can't understand either why victims of DA stay with their abuser for so long?

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 22, 2023, 03:20:38 PMClearly whether you have seen the pictures or heard the video is a key part of evidence and it does seem from you lads that its pretty convincing.

I am still puzzled though as to how any amount of money would have persuaded his girl to let him off the hook?

But then I can't understand either why victims of DA stay with their abuser for so long?

She dropped her interest in him being charged was purely down to money, a blind man can see that. She obviously had her price and the promise of wealth beyond her imagination moving forward. I agree, a man can be innocent until he is found guilty, but with him we know what we heard on the tape. Not once has it came out it was fake or staged. With that, the conclusion is, he is a wrong un who should have done jail time.

Not as bad, but how many times has Rooney made his Mrs & Family the laughing stock only for her to forgive him? I lost count but we all know the main reason she didn't get divorced!   

rutters

The lady in question must have decided that lots of cash was her preferred form of justice.

Victims stay with their abusers for a variety of reasons. Quite often because they don't realise they're being abused or for the sake of children or because they think it was a one-off or just because they have nowhere to go.

Male victims don't leave because there are no refuges for men, they don't want to leave the kids, they're embarrassed to say a woman is beating them up and because they know that if they claim abuse, they are more than likely to be arrested themselves.

Ravishing Rick Rude

For the audio footage, he's a piece of shit. He's lost his job and deservedly so.

Ask yourself this, if your daughter had gone through that audio, what would you do as a father?

From the start Harriet's father never once had a bad word to say about Greenwood. Not one. No matter how much he had paid her off, the father would still be wanting to kill him, I know I would.

Greenwood is done and it's all his own fault.