800 criminals crossed the channel today

Started by Redsteel (Moderator), August 21, 2023, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

All illegally entering the country, breaking the law. Criminals, with more expected high numbers this week.

Our national security is non-existing allowing these men to enter unchallenged. Disgraceful from all our politicians and those that support and encourage this.

tunstall

The gadgies on the other side of the channel must be logistics masterminds

Getting that many people moved in one day is pretty good going

Certainly enough to have our hapless government running around like headless chickens

Blott

It's Starmer's and Labours fault. They have been in power for over 13 years.

Incidentally there was zero in boats with the previous government.

Opinium found that after "small boats week", immigration appeared in the top three concerns for voters for the first time this year, overtaking energy prices.

In May, when the same questions were asked, 29% had listed it as a top concern. This had risen to 33% last week.

But in the same period, Labour's lead on immigration had risen from six points to eight points, with 29% backing Starmer's party to deal with immigration best against 21% for the Conservatives.

TerryCochranesSocks

If you think Starmer the U-turner has any intention of reducing illegal immigration you're dafter than I thought.
None of them has any intention of stopping it.

Blott

So you agree it's a fault of this Tory government to have no real policy.

TerryCochranesSocks

You're doing that thing where you don't read the post again.
"None of them has any intention of stopping it".
Labour and Tory are two cheeks of the same arse and both are getting their instructions from Davos.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 22, 2023, 09:29:31 AMYou're doing that thing where you don't read the post again.
Labour and Tory are two cheeks of the same arse and both are getting their instructions from Davos.
there is no way you can blame Labour. It was never a problem under labour. Labour never  thought of Rawanda and the other quick answers. It's a Tory problem.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on August 22, 2023, 12:39:03 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 22, 2023, 09:29:31 AMYou're doing that thing where you don't read the post again.
there is no way you can blame Labour. It was never a problem under labour. Labour never  thought of Rawanda and the other quick answers. It's a Tory problem.

I'm not! Read it ffs

Blott

I did and unless I misread None of them has any intention of stopping it".

tunstall

Isn't that the leader of the Daleks?

AtomicDog

Him off Doctor Who?. . .

The Daleks can climb stairs too now, . .  can't they?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

This fella?

TerryCochranesSocks

BoroRedKen

Rubbish!

All you have to do is go up some stairs and they are fucked......

:carrick4:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 22, 2023, 06:04:57 PMRubbish!

All you have to do is go up some stairs and they are fucked......

:carrick4:

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Keanu_Reeves

The country is rapidly going down the toilet. Mind you the same is happening all over Europe - an African Asian invasion destroying western culture in the blink of an eye almost. All part of the Kalergi plan of course

Blott

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on August 22, 2023, 09:54:42 PMThe country is rapidly going down the toilet. Mind you the same is happening all over Europe - an African Asian invasion destroying western culture in the blink of an eye almost. All part of the Kalergi plan of course
I had never heard of that. Cheers, I love this nonsense. A bit of light reading I think.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on August 22, 2023, 09:54:42 PMThe country is rapidly going down the toilet. Mind you the same is happening all over Europe - an African Asian invasion destroying western culture in the blink of an eye almost. All part of the Kalergi plan of course

We dont do Antisemitism on here.

According to elsewhere this is where the racists hang out. And the misogynists. And the TERF's. And the knuckledraggers. Did i mention racists?

What do you think about the new mayor of Boro eradicating foodbanks overnight in Boro?

Have you seen Eddie Izzard AND Denise Welch in the same room?

If you need to report us for anything you can get all the info on what to do via Rob@Fmttm.com or Qicksilvera@CoppersNark.co.uk........

Keanu_Reeves

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 23, 2023, 04:48:15 AM

We dont do Antisemitism on here.

According to elsewhere this is where the racists hang out. And the misogynists. And the TERF's. And the knuckledraggers. Did i mention racists?

What do you think about the new mayor of Boro eradicating foodbanks overnight in Boro?

Have you seen Eddie Izzard AND Denise Welch in the same room?

If you need to report us for anything you can get all the info on what to do via Rob@Fmttm.com or Qicksilvera@CoppersNark.co.uk........
I'm not bothered what race or religion anyone is, if someone's a cunt I'll call em a cunt, it's as simple as that folks 👍🏻 not my fault that that fucker who came up with the Kalergi plan happens to be a Jew