LUCY LETBY AND OTR

Started by BoroRedKen, August 19, 2023, 11:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Corky the rat.
"It was noticed earlier and consultants wanted her moved and a police investigation.

Management later made the consultants sign a letter of apology to her and the outgoing senior person told his/her successor that the consultants should be reported to the GMC.
I'm hearing some real horror stories about the NHS at the moment, one very close to me. Hospital and ward management, backside covering and blatant lying.

Why are we letting the Tories do this to us?
"

HOW MANY BABIES WERE MURDERED YOU OLD CRETIN? NOTHING TO DO WITH A TORY GOV. LETBYS OFFENCE WERE EVEN BEFORE BREXIT YOU OLD MORON.

ZIGGY

"How much of the lack D's and Nurses is down to those leaving after Brexit."

BEFORE BREXIT YOU CALLOUS CUNT.

This is how far gone some of them are. Cannot even engage their brain before their mouths.

Gingerpig

good god , how kin low can that place sink ,  The General  bans people for a fraction of that , yet ignores this stuff ......place needs fumigating , its beyond rancid now

teamboro

True fact the last labour government has put a lot of NHS in heavy debt thanks to PFI bet that's not mentioned
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Gingerpig

Quote from: teamboro on August 19, 2023, 11:55:01 AMTrue fact the last labour government has put a lot of NHS in heavy debt thanks to PFI bet that's not mentioned

They hate it when you mention how labour "financed" the NHS last time around , tied to huge PFI deals which if they had any business acumen they would of run a mile from ......but politico's live "for the day not the future"

Blott

Someone suggested you can blame Brexit. You could not make it up.

CtC is pure evil.

Gboro64

Her heinous crimes occured well before Brexit and has nothing to do with either Tories or Brexit.
NHS management is not unlike most bid business in that it's unfit for purpose.
Totally agree with other posters on here regarding PFI but it gets no mention OTR.

Gingerpig

if you mention PFI , they instantly go to covid deals , then talk about others whataboutery  etc

Blott

If PFI was a disaster why did Carrilion go bust? They were and still are a good deal.

RiversideRifle

Using the murder of those baby's to have a political dig. Cunts make me sick
UTB

Gingerpig

Quote from: Blott on August 19, 2023, 01:28:45 PMIf PFI was a disaster why did Carrilion go bust? They were and still are a good deal.

Tony Blair & his mates enjoyed them , carillion got so kin greedy they were  a disgrace....i know what they were doing on invoices  for basic stuff ....add a charge mate etc , too much too quick  with many , it was a free for all & many are still paying the price, basic things like car park land etc are charged .....and for 25 years etc , it went mental

tunstall

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 19, 2023, 01:41:34 PMUsing the murder of those baby's to have a political dig. Cunts make me sick

Exactly this.

John Trebor

That is a shit thread. Trying to score political points while pretending they are looking at things from a higher plane.
Harold Shipman was murdering patients while Harold Wilson was PM. And Callaghan, Thatcher, Major & Blair. Probably as far back as Heath.
Was it any of their fault?
No, it was because Shipman was a murdering, psychopathic nutter.

Blott

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 19, 2023, 02:25:56 PM
Quote from: Blott on August 19, 2023, 01:28:45 PMIf PFI was a disaster why did Carrilion go bust? They were and still are a good deal.

Tony Blair & his mates enjoyed them , carillion got so kin greedy they were  a disgrace....i know what they were doing on invoices  for basic stuff ....add a charge mate etc , too much too quick  with many , it was a free for all & many are still paying the price, basic things like car park land etc are charged .....and for 25 years etc , it went mental

look PFI is nothing more than leasing a car and paying lump sum at the end.

Today lots of government departments still use it.

Private Finance Initiative (PFI) is a long-term contract between a private party and a government entity where the private sector designs, builds, finances and operates a public asset and related services. In a PFI contract the private party bears the risks associated with construction and maintenance and management responsibility, and remuneration is linked to performance.

PFIs have delivered around £56 billion of private sector capital investment in over 700 UK infrastructure projects. These include new schools, hospitals, roads, housing, prisons, and military equipment and accommodation.

PFIs transfer delivery, cost and performance risk to the private sector – this protects the public sector from delays, cost overruns and poor performance.

BoroRedKen

"ory cuts and austerity may well have a hand in this, if there wasn't as much cutting she may have been caught a lot sooner than she was.

Tory cuts in our frontline services have had a hand in many many deaths. To deny this is disrespectful to everyone of those that have died due to 'critical' cuts.
"

THE COPPERS NARK.....

THESE LOT ARE SICK IN THE HEAD.

THE DEATH OF BABIES AT THE HAND OF A SINGLE MONSTER AND THIS CUNT SAYS THE TORY CUTS HAD A HAND IN IT.

ARE THESE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE WANT TO BE CLASSED WITH?

IMAGINE IF IT WAS 1 OF YOUR BABIES AND YOU READ THIS?

YET THE NARK WAS OFFENDED BY WHAT I WROTE?

NOTHING BUT A PISS TAKE.

tunstall

.....mate they've already prooved their class

John Trebor

I see an old friend of ours has had a couple of pops on that thread..

RiversideRifle

The evil bitcb hasn't attended her sentencing. She needs torturing for the next 60-70 years. Keep the cunt alive
UTB

rutters

LIFE!!

Rachel Reeves thinks she's being bullied because she's a women.

borope

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 20, 2023, 01:13:45 AM"ory cuts and austerity may well have a hand in this, if there wasn't as much cutting she may have been caught a lot sooner than she was.

Tory cuts in our frontline services have had a hand in many many deaths. To deny this is disrespectful to everyone of those that have died due to 'critical' cuts.
"

THE COPPERS NARK.....

THESE LOT ARE SICK IN THE HEAD.

THE DEATH OF BABIES AT THE HAND OF A SINGLE MONSTER AND THIS CUNT SAYS THE TORY CUTS HAD A HAND IN IT.

ARE THESE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE WANT TO BE CLASSED WITH?

IMAGINE IF IT WAS 1 OF YOUR BABIES AND YOU READ THIS?

YET THE NARK WAS OFFENDED BY WHAT I WROTE?

NOTHING BUT A PISS TAKE.

I was banned for for being a member of here and calling the grass a troll yet the clique are allowed to post whatever hatred they want.

Nosmo-King

The cesspit over there knows no depths it can sink to. It appears all this goes unchecked by that idiot on admin - does Rob approve of accepting this?

Witnessing the slow death of the site - certainly in the form of decency.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Full life tariff and rightly so. Put in a nut house most likely, she is toast if she gets put on a normal wing.

This not being in court is cowardly but no point forcing it in my opinion. Imagine her taunting the parents of them murdered babies, because she said she didn't want to be there. She could have gone to town, knowing her punishment isn't going to get any worse, go out in a blaze as it were. Either way, I hope this person suffers everyday for the next 80yrs.

RaZor Ramon

She won't be in a nut house as they've found no evidence of a mental disorder.

Personally I think she'll be dead within 5 years. Either done in by other inmates or she will top herself once the realisation sets in that's she's never getting out and is sick of having to have eyes on the back of her head all the time.

Seeing the video of when she was first arrested chilled me to the core. The look on her face and her especially the look on her eyes tells you all you need to know about the sort of person she was.

RiversideRifle

I've got a pretty strong stomach but this crime really does make me feel sick
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RaZor Ramon on August 21, 2023, 05:28:09 PMShe won't be in a nut house as they've found no evidence of a mental disorder.

Personally I think she'll be dead within 5 years. Either done in by other inmates or she will top herself once the realisation sets in that's she's never getting out and is sick of having to have eyes on the back of her head all the time.

Seeing the video of when she was first arrested chilled me to the core. The look on her face and her especially the look on her eyes tells you all you need to know about the sort of person she was.

Bev Allot wasn't deemed crazy, and she is still in one to this day. You kill the number of babies she has, she isn't playing with a full deck. She is a full case study in waiting, that is exactly where she will be going once things settle down.