Homophobic Attack in London

Started by rutters, August 17, 2023, 10:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rutters

Wonder why the outrage over these assaults has disappeared from our screens?
It's almost as if it doesn't matter any more.
https://news.sky.com/story/clapham-homophobic-stabbings-police-release-new-image-of-suspect-12941233

Redsteel (Moderator)

Because he is black, and the media don't want anything negative said about any colour other than white people. At least sky put the picture up so we can distinguish which race they are looking for. America is far worse it has to be said, it just doesn't get reported anymore.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: rutters on August 17, 2023, 10:02:35 AMWonder why the outrage over these assaults has disappeared from our screens?
It's almost as if it doesn't matter any more.
https://news.sky.com/story/clapham-homophobic-stabbings-police-release-new-image-of-suspect-12941233

IF HE HAD BEEN WHITE HIS PHOTO WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE SCREENS PRONTO 😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Northallerton_Boro

Press and other sheep (OTR). Have to sit on their hands for this type of story. The rule is simple:

You cannot criticise a person of colour as your racist
You cannot criticise a trans person because your anti Trans

See the same for any other gender, self title in use.

Crime is only commited by White English people - well the ones we can talk about and condemn. Its why these idiots are running riot in London. Nobody can touch them - The same idiots get stopped by Police and its a Tik Tok sensation about another racist copper even though thelad has just looted half of Oxford Street.

Fuck them all 

Blott

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on August 17, 2023, 10:48:14 AMPress and other sheep (OTR). Have to sit on their hands for this type of story. The rule is simple:

Crime is only commited by White English people - well the ones we can talk about and condemn. Its why these idiots are running riot in London. Nobody can touch them - The same idiots get stopped by Police and its a Tik Tok sensation about another racist copper even though thelad has just looted half of Oxford Street.

Fuck them all 
not according to most on Here. White people are whiter than white.

TerryCochranesSocks

Example of where that was said please?

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 17, 2023, 12:01:36 PMExample of where that was said please?

He doesn't answer questions, Tel, he either thinks he's above it, which he is not or he doesn't know, much more likely.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2023, 11:15:33 AM
Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on August 17, 2023, 10:48:14 AMPress and other sheep (OTR). Have to sit on their hands for this type of story. The rule is simple:

Fuck them all 

Fuck them all 

No, white people are white and have always lived here unlike your Mohammed come latelys.

Another question Blotty won't answer, as it doesn't suit: Which ethnic group consumes more HIV drug treatments on Teesside ?

Blott

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on August 17, 2023, 12:39:10 PM

Fuck them all 

Fuck them all 

No, white people are white and have always lived here unlike your Mohammed come latelys.

Another question Blotty won't answer, as it doesn't suit: Which ethnic group consumes more HIV drug treatments on Teesside ?
is that English? I have no idea what HIV is, I will Google it.  Oh, I do know what it is. Which ethnic group is it?

What question have I not answered? Have a look at every thread I gave been on,  I always answer.

So basically you want a country who only look like you.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2023, 01:04:05 PM

Fuck them all 

Fuck them all 

is that English? I have no idea what HIV is, I will Google it.

And while you are on google - check your own posts out ffs "inibility" is that 'inability' for Eston Hill Billies ?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2023, 01:04:05 PM

Fuck them all 

Fuck them all 

is that English? I have no idea what HIV is, I will Google it.  Oh, I do know what it is. Which ethnic group is it?

What question have I not answered? Have a look at every thread I gave been on,  I always answer.

So basically you want a country who only look like you.

NO.... WEST INDIANS CAME HERE IN THE 60S AND TOOK JOBS IN LONDON TRANSPORT 👍 AND THEY INTIGRATED WITH US WITHOUT FORCING THEIR RELIGEON AND LAWS UPON US 👍 THEY ALSO DIDN'T START UP GROOMING GANGS RAPING YOUNG GIRLS 👎

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DECENT COLOURED PEOPLE BUT THESE ECONOMIC MIGRANTS COMING IN BY ILLEGAL MEANS ARE NOT DECENT PEOPLE 😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

AtomicDog

It's a bit far for us to go to witness attacks on these 'types'

We're happy with our new beIN  package, we can bask in the half time entertainment at St James's park and watch it on our 69" Smart TV

Plus it's all thrown in, it's a misogynists dream as well!

Outrun the Lion
The Golden (sling)shot
Stone the cow's
Navigate the (Boiling) oil slick
Can the bear tell if it's an Alice or Alan
The stone that broke the heathens back
To name but a few, it's going to be great

And the commentary is going to be a bigot's dream with Andy and Richard at the helm

"Don't fancy yours much keysie, she's a right fat ugly Ginger c**t"

'Shes not that bad Andy Lad, I'd rattle the back gates off the dirty bitch . . . Then kick her f***ing head in'
Such repartee!
We get all that bigotry under one roof

Wonder when we're going to get this type of 'entertainment' down the Riverside?

Our half time entertainment is rubbish
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2023, 01:04:05 PMWhat question have I not answered? Have a look at every thread I gave been on,  I always answer.

You reply, you don't answer.

Blott

How do I answer without replying?

BoroRedKen

Original picture of suspect.

Current picture of suspect.

Does the 1st picture really appear to be a white person?

BoroRedKen

BREAK......

Blotts take a loss with Tel if it gets to the semantics of words!
Its a forlorn battle.

BOX ON.......

:alf:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 17, 2023, 02:03:18 PMOriginal picture of suspect.

Current picture of suspect.

Does the 1st picture really appear to be a white person?

Was the first picture took from an instamatic, by someone travelling on a passing speeding bus?

And the second captured by the bus's HD CCTV system?

I'm usually good at these competitions,

What have I won?

BoroRedKen

A pigs ear and 2 extra tummy tickles!

Good boy!!

:highfive:  :highfive:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 17, 2023, 02:13:56 PMA pigs ear and 2 extra tummy tickles!

Good boy!!

The competition's are rubbish on here . . . I won a Mini Metro in the one in take a break

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2023, 02:02:13 PMHow do I answer without replying?

Raspberry Ripple

You reply without answering.

AtomicDog

Boy's, boy's . . . Just remember: 👀👀👀
🐾
🐾

BoroRedKen

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 17, 2023, 02:16:27 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 17, 2023, 02:13:56 PMA pigs ear and 2 extra tummy tickles!

Good boy!!

The competition's are rubbish on here . . . I won a Mini Metro in the one in take a break

Did not think you would have much use for a speedboat or a Kenwood food mixer....

IN 1......

STAY IN THE RED
AND OUT OF THE BLACK
DONT BE RACIST ON HERE
'COS KENNY WILL GET THE SACK!!

Super smashing great!!

HELP!!!

Westlane_rightwinger

Answer: The Chinese followed by Africans.

The Chinese and other sare here to milk the NHS which they do not contribute towards. HIV treatments are notoriously expensive and their own countries will not pay for such drugs.

As the NHS have their agendas and quotas they do not speak out about such blatant abuse of the system. Instead, when the people who have paid in as did their ancestors, need treatment the waiting lists grow or the treatments they need are pushed off the NICE list.

You fail to think through the repercussions of your "free for all" talk. We could have another referendum on how many UK taxpayers expect their taxes to be used to lift, illegal immigrants from the Channel then house, feed and legally represent them to take the piss ? Bit like the last one, no need, as even you know the answer, you just don't have the decency to admit it.

As for me only wanting "people here who look like me" beginning to understand why you don't answer questions: Do you live at Fork Hall as actually you know so very little. Sweeping your inaccurate generalistions aside, not for the first time, I don't want people here who do not contribute, have no intention of integrating into western cultural norms or attend mosques. I also would deport anyone pushing the "free for all" agenda and asset strip them, this would include geriatric, fuckwits from Eston who are incapable of answering questions and simply do not have the cultural enrichment of living in central Middlesbrough and witnessing it transform into Islamic shithole.

Blott

I read that. It's well written. So you do want a white Christian country. You just closed the NHS.

Can you show me the evidence the Chinese are only here to shaft the NHS.

I agree that a referendum tomorrow based on do you want to stop all immigration would win. Again close the NHS distribution and Hospitality, but it's worth it.

Immigrants contribute. It's that simple.

University college London

Our findings show that immigrants to the UK who arrived since 2000, and for whom we observe their entire migration history, have made consistently positive fiscal contributions regardless of their area of origin. Between 2001 and 2011 recent immigrants from the A10 countries contributed to the fiscal system about 12% more than they took out, with a net fiscal contribution of about £5 billion. 

Regarding your generalisation of me wanting a free for all that's bollocks. I want an organised Visa System.