RED ALERT IN CHANNEL

Started by BoroRedKen, August 16, 2023, 08:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Up to 10 boats spotted in Channel.

Lifeboats called out from Ramsgate and surrounding coasts. BF already arrived back with at least 50 people.

:unbelievable:

Northallerton_Boro

Saw the numbers on the internet yesterday, over 100k in 2023 - its absolutely mind blowing.

Thing is, if it was drug runners, i bet we would be stopping those. We may as well give them tickets for the P&O cruise if we are just going to pick them up anyway.

I have no issue with people fleeing war torn countries with a real risk of famine or death through violence but the ones i see have more label and brands than flannels.

Piss take. If the kids were not in school, id fucking leave this country. Maybe a bit of hypocrisy in that but id be going somewhere to contribute, integrate, respect and learn.

Poolielad

How can anyone ever give a penny to the RNLI now??? We are paying to bring these criminals into the country!!

Nosmo-King

How can the smugglers move such big boats without being caught? French don't give a shyte- I'm surprised they don't assist in launching the bleeding boats!

Blott

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on August 16, 2023, 09:09:41 AMSaw the numbers on the internet yesterday, over 100k in 2023 - its absolutely mind blowing.

Thing is, if it was drug runners, i bet we would be stopping those. We may as well give them tickets for the P&O cruise if we are just going to pick them up anyway.

I have no issue with people fleeing war torn countries with a real risk of famine or death through violence but the ones i see have more label and brands than flannels.

Piss take. If the kids were not in school, id fucking leave this country. Maybe a bit of hypocrisy in that but id be going somewhere to contribute, integrate, respect and learn.
this is the best country on this planet.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Blott on August 16, 2023, 11:06:54 AM
Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on August 16, 2023, 09:09:41 AMSaw the numbers on the internet yesterday, over 100k in 2023 - its absolutely mind blowing.

How many you putting up ? (Thought so)

BoroBob

Should pick them up and take them back to France.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 16, 2023, 10:44:04 AMHow can the smugglers move such big boats without being caught? French don't give a shyte- I'm surprised they don't assist in launching the bleeding boats!

THERE'S TALK OF THE RNLI PICKING THEM UP FROM THE FRENCH BEACHES NOW TO SAVE EM GETTING IN THE RAFTS   :rav:

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on August 16, 2023, 11:25:17 AM
Quote from: Blott on August 16, 2023, 11:06:54 AM

How many you putting up ? (Thought so)
stupid is what stupid does.

It's still the best country on this planet.

Blott

I am woke

What is the meaning of woke in Oxford dictionary?
/wəʊk/ (informal, often disapproving) �aware of social and political issues, especially racism This word is often used in a disapproving way by people who think that some other people are too easily upset about these issues, or talk too much about them in a way that does not change anything.

Better than being a gammon.

Gammon is a pejorative popularised in British political culture since around 2012. The term refers in particular to the colour of a person's flushed face when expressing their strong opinions, as compared to the type of pork of the same name.[1][2] It is characterised in this context by the Oxford English Dictionary as occurring "in various parasynthetic adjectives referring to particularly reddish or florid complexions".[3]

In 2018, it became particularly known as a term to describe either those on the political right or those who supported Brexit.[1][4] Due to its referencing of skin colour, there is controversy as to whether the term is racist.[a]

TMG501

this is the best country on this planet. [/quote]

Which is why they want to be here. I've yet to see an answer from you regarding how many you are willing to house though   :ponder:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on August 16, 2023, 11:06:54 AMthis is the best country on this planet.

Just out of interest is Bradford the best city in the country?

Or Oldham, Rochdale etc.?

My point being that you're right, this is the best country on this planet but by filling it with these illegal migrants it will soon become a shit hole, like Bradford, Oldham, Rochdale etc.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Blott on August 16, 2023, 02:58:36 PMI am woke

What is the meaning of woke in Oxford dictionary?
/wəʊk/ (informal, often disapproving) �aware of social and political issues, especially racism This word is often used in a disapproving way by people who think that some other people are too easily upset about these issues, or talk too much about them in a way that does not change anything.

Better than being a gammon.

Gammon is a pejorative popularised in British political culture since around 2012. The term refers in particular to the colour of a person's flushed face when expressing their strong opinions, as compared to the type of pork of the same name.[1][2] It is characterised in this context by the Oxford English Dictionary as occurring "in various parasynthetic adjectives referring to particularly reddish or florid complexions".[3]

In 2018, it became particularly known as a term to describe either those on the political right or those who supported Brexit.[1][4] Due to its referencing of skin colour, there is controversy as to whether the term is racist.[a]

Was never popularised - just a few daft cunts like fmttm, you and Matty tried to make it so.

Never caught on cos it was too obscure

tunstall

Bit like the word "bewer"?

BoroRedKen

aware of social and political issues, especially racism

Aware does not mean right.

Aware of racism even when it does not happen.

Was ANYBODY in the world EVER asked by ANYTHING/BODY to partake in a survey into what the definition of "woke" was or was it decided by the OED?

I would of given a different definition.

How Gammon is not classed as an offensive term in todays society is beyond me. Purposedly mentioning a persons skin colour to have a pop at them.

BoroRedKen

How could "Gammon" define say Nana Akua? Shaun Bailey? Fr Calvin Robinson?

See? Gammon a racial slur on white skinned people..

BoroRedKen

"The policies and cultural changes that the "woke" seek to achieve actually invert society by conferring status and benefits upon those who can claim to be a part of a victimized group, rather than those who work hardest and produce the most value. They see "woke" ideology as the driver of a victimhood culture in which people would take away the rights, freedoms, and autonomy of others and see it as justified in order to address their perceived victimization and unfairly elevate their group. "Wokeness," then, is mostly about the will to achieve power, rather than correcting injustice, and in fact only perpetuates injustice against certain groups.".....

Johnny Thunder

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 16, 2023, 03:53:10 PM
Quote from: Blott on August 16, 2023, 11:06:54 AMthis is the best country on this planet.

My point being that you're right, this is the best country on this planet but by filling it with these illegal migrants it will soon become a shit hole, like Bradford, Oldham, Rochdale etc.
Bradford is a cracking city, I have only been to Oldham when it's pissed down so can't comment.

What do you class as a shit hole?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 16, 2023, 05:19:03 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 16, 2023, 03:53:10 PM

Bradford is a cracking city, I have only been to Oldham when it's pissed down so can't comment.

What do you class as a shit hole?

KABUL
DELHI
LAHORE
SOMALIA
DAKKA
DELHI
TIRANA

THAT'S WHY THE CUNTS ARE ALL COMING HERE FOR THE FREE BENEFITS  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Or to work, if we had the common sense to allow them. Proper visas, know where they live, pay their taxes.

TMG501

Still not answering the question

Blott

No I wouldn't, how many homeless have you taken in?

We have a state system of taxation, it's not complicated. I pay tax they use it in any way they feel fit.

TMG501

Haven't taken any in and I don't intend to. I don't expect anybody else to either. Great whataboutery though. Well done  :bigjack

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 16, 2023, 06:40:13 PMNo I wouldn't, how many homeless have you taken in?

We have a state system of taxation, it's not complicated. I pay tax they use it in any way they feel fit.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM THOUGH ISN'T IT.... THE GOVERMENT ARE NOT FIT AND ARE SPUNKING ALL THE TAXPAYERS MONEY UP AGAINST THE WALL COS THEY ARE FUCKING CLUELESS  :wankers:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G