THE ROBOTIC RACIST 🙄🙄🙄

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 13, 2023, 08:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

KNOCKED A TOTAL BUM OUT IN THE 7TH ROUND AFTER MAKING HARD WORK OF IT 🙄🙄🙄

DONE A LITTLE JIG IN THE RING AS THOUGH HE HAD KNOCKED OUT SOMEONE SPECIAL 🙄🙄🙄👎

BLOKE NEEDED OXYGEN... JOSHUA NEVER ONCE WENT OVER TO SEE HIM TO SEE IF HE WAS OK 👎😡👎

THEN QUICKLY CLIMBED OUT THE RING AND FUCKED OFF 👎👎👎

I HOPE WILDER FINISHES THIS CUNT IF THEY FIGHT IN JANUARY 👍😡😡😡👍

HIM AND LEWIS HAMILTON A PAIR OF NO GOOD CUNTS 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

It was embarrassing the blokes a right weirdo now. Any half decent boxer puts him on his arse
UTB

AtomicDog

I thought this thread was going to be about the new transformers film

Nevermind . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

The other bloke only fought the other week didn't he?

A slap in the face for British Boxing.

As much as i love boxing i just could not watch Joshua.

Im with Lids.

Cannot wait until Wilder puts him out of boxing for good.

BoroRedKen

It kinda is Dog.

Joshua is a Decept-A-Bot......

Gingerpig

He does seem to have a attitude problem now with the media/people  who question anything about performance , if anything he now looks slower than ever at times 7 rds v a "gatekeeper" like helenius  is average , blokes normally a stepping stone guage for upcomers .....not seasoned pro's

BoroRedKen

I have said it before Ginge.

Just because you dislike the boxer its not because you might know your boxing but because you are a racist.

Total bollocks.

Joe Bugner was useless imho. Marvin Hagler 1 of the finest technical boxers p4p imho.
Nothing to do with colour but ability.

I dare not mention Lewis Hamilton. That fucker sues everybody.....

Mike Peeler

He was marketed all wrong despite the fact he has made fucking millions from it and still is a massive pound note draw. I don't think he will beat Wilder but if he does I will say well done and fair play to the bloke.

Win or lose next he knows and Hearn knows that a massive money fight with Fury will always be on the horizon for them both.

The 'real' boxing fans won't agree with it but will still watch. He is a money-making machine, but he is starting to nibble back - so it is all getting to him a touch.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:13:35 AMHe was marketed all wrong despite the fact he has made fucking millions from it and still is a massive pound note draw. I don't think he will beat Wilder but if he does I will say well done and fair play to the bloke.

Win or lose next he knows and Hearn knows that a massive money fight with Fury will always be on the horizon for them both.

The 'real' boxing fans won't agree with it but will still watch. He is a money-making machine, but he is starting to nibble back - so it is all getting to him a touch.

THERE'S MORE CHANCE OF RED NOSED ROB  :westy:

BEATING ME IN A STREET FIGHT THAN THE ROBOTIC RACIST BEATING WILDER 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

A tough one is AJ. The mask slips when it doesn't go his way, you see truly what the guy is about. I was done with him, when he got into bed with BLM and read out that racist shite, don't spend in white owned businesses. Leaving the ring while a guy is in a bad way is bang out of order. He can't accept any form of criticism, he loses it straight away. Wilder bangs him out all day long within 2 rounds when they meet.

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 09:18:10 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:13:35 AMHe was marketed all wrong despite the fact he has made fucking millions from it and still is a massive pound note draw. I don't think he will beat Wilder but if he does I will say well done and fair play to the bloke.

BEATING ME IN A STREET FIGHT
THAN THE ROBOTIC RACIST BEATING WILDER 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ohh Mista Widdle haf yu dwinking wodka also?

No fwighting pwease yu too much old now Sir
🙏🙏🙏

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 13, 2023, 09:22:50 AM

🙏🙏🙏

NO... I DON'T TOUCH THE SPIRITS NOW  👻👻👻

JUST THE LAGER 👍👍👍

I MIGHT BE FUCKING 60 BUT THERE'S STILL A GOOD FIGHT LEFT IN THE OLD DOG 🐕 YET 💪💪💪

MY TOLERANCE LEVELS HAVE NOW PEAKED DUE TO CERTAIN CUNTS TEKING THE PISS 😡😡😡

NOT NO FUCKING MORE THOUGH 👎😡😡😡👎

AFTER MY PARENTS... EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO FUCK EM SELVES... I'M DONE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE FIRST 👍😡😡😡👍

I'M GONNA COME FIRST FROM NOW ON 💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

You are right in lots of ways - now this day and age nobody is sure what's going on anymore due to the money that gets thrown about - no fight takes place without a rematch these days  and, half the time. So i wouldn't be surprised to see a points decision either way or a daft draw (all fixed). some of these fights are now decided in the 'office' that's how dirty and bent boxing is going in the heavyweight division.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 09:30:32 AM

🙏🙏🙏

JUST THE LAGER 👍👍👍

I MIGHT BE FUCKING 60 BUT THERE'S STILL A GOOD FIGHT LEFT IN THE OLD DOG 🐕 YET 💪💪💪

AFTER MY PARENTS... EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO FUCK EM SELVES... I'M DONE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE FIRST 👍😡😡😡👍

Violence is never the answer at our age chap - age is just a number once you reach 50 and over.

Big nose is probably viewed a 'public property' and in the with the dirty left far too much that would see anyone assaulting him, especially on a match related issue/day - banged straight up

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

You are right in lots of ways - now this day and age nobody is sure what's going on anymore due to the money that gets thrown about - no fight takes place without a rematch these days  and, half the time. So i wouldn't be surprised to see a points decision either way or a daft draw (all fixed). some of these fights are now decided in the 'office' that's how dirty and bent boxing is going in the heavyweight division.

I CAN PROMISE YOU NOW IF THE RACIST FIGHTS WILDER 🙄🙄🙄

THE 3 JUDGES WON'T NEED NO FUCKING PENCILS KIDDA

:ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:36:44 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 09:30:32 AM

🙏🙏🙏

JUST THE LAGER 👍👍👍

Violence is never the answer at our age chap - age is just a number once you reach 50 and over.

Big nose is probably viewed a 'public property' and in the with the dirty left far too much that would see anyone assaulting him, especially on a match related issue/day - banged straight up
Totally agree with that Sir
🐾
And I for one wouldn't want to see any decent person, cos there are on here, get done for that.

He'll be sick as t*t's anyway when this place blast's right past his hate filled board that's full of failed fantasists.

'Voice of the fan's' . . .

In your own head.

Stick to what your good at  :westy: Lad, being an abject failure, give you your due though, you're consistent . . . Gotta admire that
It's a 🐾's up from AD

RiversideRifle

Would still love to see him box fury just to see him get filled In
UTB

BoroRedKen

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 09:59:01 AMWould still love to see him box fury just to see him get filled In

Fury would smile at Rob Nichols and he would faint.........

Oh you meant AJ...........

:alf:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 09:39:08 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

I CAN PROMISE YOU NOW IF THE RACIST FIGHTS WILDER 🙄🙄🙄

THE 3 JUDGES WON'T NEED NO FUCKING PENCILS KIDDA

:ray:

You would hope so - but with EH don't rule anything out - money talks and who needs who the most is now the going concern in the H/Weight division.

Why do you think Fury is fighting MMA stars?

Everyone has a price - could Wilder be got at (money-wise) in the first fight anyway. Joshua comes with two massive pay days if he could be. .

Just a daft example 5 million each lads and a rematch with the same purse?

Or

5 million winner takes all in a first fight only lads?

the only stipulation the first fight needs to be close one way or another to keep the lips wet.

It's all going why do you think they are all on drug charges? the money is insane and now the Saudis are in on it to ramp things up/cheating further :rav: