HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS FROM BORO FANS?

Started by BoroRedKen, August 12, 2023, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 10:01:23 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:44:16 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 09:34:34 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:18:59 AMYou are entitled to an opinion but I wouldn't bother following any sport if my toys came out of the pram after two games. And I certainly wouldn't bother attending it in person - so I will always have a conflict of opinion with folk after two games.

The Burney quote is no different i would not be calling us champions had we won two games and I would the question sanity of anyone that did.

SO IF WE LOSE AT HOME TO HUDDERSFIELD ON SATURDAY 🤔🤔🤔

WILL YOUR OPINION STAY THE SAME 🙄🙄🙄

Nope and if you read back - I don't like bumping posts in a child-like way - I reserve true judgment until the window is closed and then 5 or 10 game into that window.

You are entitled to be concerned if that's your take on things  - I just think anyone pissing the sheets after two games or three games is ridiculous and I would be saying the same had we won the three games and you were waving the champions flag above your head.

It's a bit early to be pissing the bed, and to say we do not have a squad capable of going up  - you may well be right but until the window shuts I won't make such a rash judgment.

I LOOK AT THINGS LONG TERM KIDDA NOT JUST AFTER 2 GAMES NEITHER..... I KNOW IN JANUARY WE ARE GONNA LOSE KEEPER NUMBER 1 AND 2 TO INTERNATIONAL DUTY 😔😔😔 PROBS FOR 6 WEEKS.... NUMBER 3 KEEPER IS DOG SHIT... WE LET BIG SOL BRYNN GO OUT ON LOAN WHEN HE SHOULD BE BACK UP KEEPER 🙄🙄🙄

OUR RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN WOEFUL... WHY SIGN GILBERT AND NOT PLAY HIM  🤔🤔🤔

THE DUTCH FULL BACK IS NOT THE ANSWER AND ROGERS AINT NEITHER 👎👎👎

SILVERA APART FROM YESTERDAY LOOKS OK.. BUT HE FAILED IN THE PORTUGUESE LEAGUE SO THAT SAYS SOMETHING... THE CLUBS IN MESS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM 👍😔😔😔👍

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH IN 3 GAMES PLUS PRE SEASON TO KNOW WE WILL FINISH CLOSER TO THE BOTTOM THAN THE TOP...

IT'S NOT BEDWETTING.... IT'S CALLED KNOWING THE FACTS AND THE SCORE 👍

I will let you off then, I don't think we will ever see eye to eye on this one - I hope you spotted the same pattern last season which led to Wilder getting binned and the new man coming in and us reaching the playoffs. I certainly did not but I will take it again if it comes - Is it coming again?

If you spotted that coming I will take my pissing-the-bed comments back - it's easier to predict doom than it is a success. I just think you've shot your bolt a little early after two games and with the window still open.

Blott

My problem with these attitudes is that's it's so short term.

Let's take last year. Gibbo was shite when we had Wilder then a genius with Carrick a bloke 90% disagreed with. A brilliant chairman in the playoffs. Now 2 games in he knows nothing.

Running a football club is looking into the future, it's about income based on optimism and emotion.

I don't care who the chairman is, never have. But people not understanding basic financial and accounting concepts should shut up about how to run Bulkhaul and it's subsidiaries.

John Trebor

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 13, 2023, 09:33:52 AMHave things got confused?

My point is why the dig about the pub?

I know its a "joke" but its just another pop at what Gibbo does with his own money.
There was a whole ridiculous thread about the pub. Apparently he is also developing his grounds to hunt deer. Or maybe seal pups, or kittens.

BoroRedKen

I heard there will be Wolves patrolling the perimeter to keep us hoi polli out......

BoroRedKen

And dont forget the tented accommodation for Jeeves, Jacinda and his chef Ho Lee Fuk....

BoroRedKen

Wait till Boris Johnson rocks up to do the official opening.....

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 13, 2023, 10:27:26 AMWait till Boris Johnson rocks up to do the official opening.....

EVEN GIBBO HASN'T GOT THAT MUCH MONEY 🙄🙄🙄

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Dont mind a bit of Venison.

Dont have it too much 'cos its too deer to buy........

Hunting deer will keep that loud mouthed and loud clothed berk Barry off the estate.....

Blott

Jealousy was always part of the OTR rationale. They hate success.

Nosmo-King

Blott you preaching others of not understanding figures? The last available figures I saw Boro owed Bulkhaul - yes Bulkhaul not Gibbo personally- £117 million- yes, £117 million. So it isn't his personal money at all. But hey twist things to suit your narrative.

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 13, 2023, 11:59:46 AMBlott you preaching others of not understanding figures? The last available figures I saw Boro owed Bulkhaul - yes Bulkhaul not Gibbo personally- £117 million- yes, £117 million. So it isn't his personal money at all. But hey twist things to suit your narrative.
FFS who owns Bulkhaul? Try and buy a share in it.
 I tell you what even better. Try and buy a share in MFC. Who do you think future buyers of the Boro will negotiate with? How do they negotiate with Bulkhaul?

When you go to the dentist I bet you tell him / her what size drill to use.

Nosmo-King

The money is Bulkhaul not Gibbo's personal money you have difficulty getting this? Bulkhaul is owned by two people- not Gibbo alone.

So play semantics if you wish- we owe Bulkhaul £117 million- and as long as it suits the company to set this against tax then no real issue.

If God forbid it is called in one day then we all need to be worried.

But of course this doesn't fit with your understanding does it?

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 13, 2023, 12:37:28 PMThe money is Bulkhaul not Gibbo's personal money you have difficulty getting this? Bulkhaul is owned by two people- not Gibbo alone.

So play semantics if you wish- we owe Bulkhaul £117 million- and as long as it suits the company to set this against tax then no real issue.

If God forbid it is called in one day then we all need to be worried.

But of course this doesn't fit with your understanding does it?
like I said a little knowledge.

I buy Bulkhaul for £1 billion next week. Who gets the money? Incidentally I think it's worth more than that. The last time I looked Gibbo gets 85%.   

As for setting it against tax, the losses are set off against tax a saving in yesterday's money at 19% or today's 25%.  Incidentally it will unlikely be £117m that is simply the loan. The losses are the losses + - capital gains.

Why would Gibbo call in a loan to himself? What benefit. The only way it could happen is in the case of Bankruptcy. Unless you really do know something the rest of us don't know.

What drill does the dentist need?

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

We are fine. Should of bagged 2 when it was 1-0 yesterday. The left back and striker will transform us. Get howson fit and smith/Dijksteel and it's fanny yer aunt
UTB

BoroRedKen

Well i never thought an opinion that mentioning Gibbos personal wealth would result in an audit from the taxmen!

Got to be honest fellas i find the numbers and all that mental.
Why is tax so difficult to understand?...

BoroRedKen

I know if i earn a ton the Gov wants 25 quid.

So if i earn 200 quid they want 50 quid.

Why cant it just be like that? (not necessarily 25%).

Johnny Thunder

Then there are the 40% and 45% bands.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 13, 2023, 01:11:30 PMI know if i earn a ton the Gov wants 25 quid.

So if i earn 200 quid they want 50 quid.

Why cant it just be like that? (not necessarily 25%).
on the button. Make it easy. First £10,000 no tax. Then 30% on everything say up to £100,000 then 40% Get rid of NIC and put 10% on the employer.

Where I would cause bother I would tax profit on houses. If sold in year 1, say 30%, year 2 say 25%, then fix at 20%.

I could not get it through to the other place by increasing the rate their becomes more evasion.

Johnny Thunder

One tax band for all.

Nobody should be punished financially for working hard and doing well for themselves.

Johnny Thunder

This has just jumped way fuckin off topic.

:charles:

Blott

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 13, 2023, 01:44:22 PMOne tax band for all.

Nobody should be punished financially for working hard and doing well for themselves.
brilliant, I love it when this happens.

I blame Vegans.

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

Its maybe why i dont have a business anymore. (nothing to do with tax).

I remember trying to do the M-I-L self assessment tax thing when it started and it seriously fried my cabbage.

It was just impossible to navigate.

Johnny Thunder

I just pay a fucker to sort mine out.

:rudi: