HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS FROM BORO FANS?

Started by BoroRedKen, August 12, 2023, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 12, 2023, 10:11:34 PMDont worry Rueben i will make you famous!

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/gibsons-inbox.48632/

STUPID FUCKING COMMENT... WHAT HE SPENDS HIS MONEY ON HIS IS BUSINESS.... 👍

BUT OUR MONEY... NOT PERSONALLY MINE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A SEASON TICKET... BUT HIM AND THE ADMIN AT THE CLUB SHOULD ALSO HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME AT THE RIDICULOUS PRICES THE FANS ARE GETTING CHARGED.... ESPECIALLY FOR A POOR AREA 😡😡😡

GIBBO NEEDS TO COME CLEAN.... YOU NEVER SEE HIM DO AN INTERVIEW NOW... HE NEEDS TO PUT THE CLUB ON THE MARKET AND SEE WHO IS INTERESTED IN IT... THERE'S PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE NOW GETTING MORE AND MORE IN TO FOOTBALL CLUB OWNERSHIP... LET IT GO STEVIE... YOU ARE NOW CONNING THE FANS... THE AKPOM SITUATION HAS BEEN SO BADLY HANDLED... I FEEL CARRICK HAS BEEN LET DOWN BADLY AND I CAN SEE IT ENDING BADLY... BAUSOR IS UNTOUCHABLE ISN'T HE 🙄🙄🙄

THERE IS JUST SOMETHING NOT RIGHT AT THE CLUB... IT'S GOING BACKWARDS WHEN IT SHOULD BE GOING FORWARDS 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

That is kind of my point Lids.

If Gibbo ever looks at the boards and sees the so called "fans spokeperson" site slagging him because of his political persuasion or his personal wealth then why should he give a fuck anymore?

We all know Fmttm slag him because of his political choice.
It has fuck all to do with football.

Nichols and co just use football as an excuse.

Whoever in their lifetime would of thought that a clubs owner would be disliked because of politics?

The 2 faced smarmbucket that is Rob Nichols.

But dont dare slag his mates at Radio Tees or that nonce Page he always fucking spoke up for....

erimus74

I dont suppose he sent a message to Gibson leading up to last seasons playoff 1st leg

Nosmo-King

Unpopular opinion, but Gibbo has a lot to answer for. He can't organise a football business plan to save his life.

Saddled with debt that makes us unviable for purchase, as a business we have very little/ no attraction to a potential purchaser.

And yet he is still revered as a saviour by some! They foolishly have an opinion he is using his own money to keep the club afloat and award a massive badge of pride. The truth is that is his company financing the many errors he has made and our financial position is solely down to an error- strewn regime he heads.

We've failed to build on the promise from last year - indeed we appear to have regressed by quite a margin.

We start seasons badly - really shows we are undercooked in my opinion.

I would love to think we could move on from the Gibson era- sadly, we are saddled with him and he with us

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 13, 2023, 07:33:20 AMUnpopular opinion, but Gibbo has a lot to answer for. He can't organise a football business plan to save his life.

Saddled with debt that makes us unviable for purchase, as a business we have very little/ no attraction to a potential purchaser.

And yet he is still revered as a saviour by some! They foolishly have an opinion he is using his own money to keep the club afloat and award a massive badge of pride. The truth is that is his company financing the many errors he has made and our financial position is solely down to an error- strewn regime he heads.

We've failed to build on the promise from last year - indeed we appear to have regressed by quite a margin.

I would love to think we could move on from the Gibson era- sadly, we are saddled with him and he with us

WISE WORDS NOSMO 👍👍👍

SO MANY PEOPLE WITH TUNNEL VISION OUT THERE 👎👎👎

QPR WHERE QUOTED AS RELEGATION FODDER BUT WON AT CARDIFF YESTERDAY... HULL PUT 4 PAST SHEFF WED 👍👍👍

WE CAN'T SCORE FOR TOFFEE...CARRICK IS SHOWING HIS WEAK POINTS NOW... PLAYING ROGERS UP FRONT WHEN HIS GOAL SCORING RECORD IS WOEFUL... NO WONDER HE CAME ON A FREE 🙄🙄🙄 COBURN MUST BE PULLING HIS HAIR OUT... THE DUTCH LAD WE SIGNED LOOKS VERY POOR TOO 😔😔😔

AND ME AND YOU COULD HAVE SCORED THAT SITTER SILVERA MISSED YESTERDAY 😡😡😡

DOES GIBSON CARE NOW 🤔

DOES HE FUCK 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Gibbo has done what everyone was wanting. Putting in a system of real football people to run the club.
Everyone was slagging him previously for doing it himself. He has now done what everyone wanted and is still getting the blame.
As for the club being unsellable due to debt, the fannies on here as screaming for him to spend more.

Yer can't have it both fuckin ways.

BoroRedKen

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 13, 2023, 08:38:53 AMGibbo has done what everyone was wanting. Putting in a system of real football people to run the club.
Everyone was slagging him previously for doing it himself. He has now done what everyone wanted and is still getting the blame.
As for the club being unsellable due to debt, the fannies on here as screaming for him to spend more.

Yer can't have it both fuckin ways.

SO WE SPEND ANOTHER 10 SEASONS IN THE CHUMPIONSHIP 🙄🙄🙄

AND WATCH THE POOR FANS GET CHARGED MORE AND MORE EVERY SEASON 👎👎👎

WE WHERE THAT BAD YESTERDAY I STOPPED WATCHING WITH 15 MINS TO GO 😔😔😔

CARRICK HAS BEEN THROWN UNDER THE BUS BY GIBBO LIKE A FEW OTHER MANAGERS... WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW ONE COME JANUARY 😔😔😔

HOW LONG CAN WOODENTOP KEEP STEALING A LIVING OUT THE CLUB  🤔🤔🤔

INJURED PLAYER... FAILED MANAGER... NOW BACK AS A FAILED ASSISTANT MANAGER  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 13, 2023, 04:01:29 AMThat is kind of my point Lids.

If Gibbo ever looks at the boards and sees the so called "fans spokeperson" site slagging him because of his political persuasion or his personal wealth then why should he give a fuck anymore?

We all know Fmttm slag him because of his political choice.
It has fuck all to do with football.

Nichols and co just use football as an excuse.

Whoever in their lifetime would of thought that a clubs owner would be disliked because of politics?

The 2 faced smarmbucket that is Rob Nichols.

But dont dare slag his mates at Radio Tees or that nonce Page he always fucking spoke up for....

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Mike Peeler

jesus the linen needs doing Ken, on here what a stink of piss - you will have to invest in some new washing machines for some of your posters. The geriatrics are kicking off after two defeats.. FFS i thought OTR was bad at times.

A shit start that has to be said and what a fucking missed chance last season was - Now who shall we blame for that last season. Don't tell me Gibson's new hotel.  :rav:

Three go up - three good down - the rest go nowhere. That's the championship for you bedwetters work it all out.

It's a marathon lads come on - its a bit early to be shooting your load top of the table or bottom like we are.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:01:10 AMjesus the linen needs doing Ken, on here what a stink of piss - you will have to invest in some new washing machines for some of your posters. The geriatrics are kicking off after two defeats.. FFS i thought OTR was bad at times.

A shit start that has to be said and what a fucking missed chance last season was - Now who shall we blame for that last season. Don't tell me Gibson's new hotel.  :rav:

Three go up - three good down - the rest go nowhere. That's the championship for you bedwetters work it all out.

It's a marathon lads come on - its a bit early to be shooting your load top of the table or bottom like we are.
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:01:10 AMIt's a marathon lads come on - its a bit early to be shooting your load top of the table or bottom like we are.

YES WE CERTAINLY AINT NO BURNLEY 🙄😔🙄😔🙄

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 13, 2023, 08:56:13 AMBUH BYE NOW......

:alf:  :alf:

Dirty c**t tired to blame everyone but himself, went so far as to try to blame one of the young Un's at the garrison station for accessing his laptop.
Imagine if that had been your Lad and he got trialed, convicted and jailed for it?

Poor kid would have been tortured.

This ain't hearsay it's all FACT, came out in court.

I hope you're ars*hole is like a 🤡's pocket now page.

You dirty f***ing nonce, should've been extradited to the Philippines.

To think  :westy: stood right by him 'spurious' allegations f**k off Freddie he was guilty as sin all along you sniveling b*stard. What about those poor innocent children's lives he ruined eh?

Stick to your sycophanting and your litter picking you slimy sh*thouse C**t.

As for Page

TAKE HIM AWAY

Do your bird you dirty b*stard I hope you've had your c**t kicked right in.

Have a pleasant Sunday chap's

🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Mike Peeler

You are entitled to an opinion but I wouldn't bother following any sport if my toys came out of the pram after two games. And I certainly wouldn't bother attending it in person - so I will always have a conflict of opinion with folk after two games.

The Burney quote is no different i would not be calling us champions had we won two games and I would the question sanity of anyone that did.

BoroRedKen

Have things got confused?

My point is why the dig about the pub?

I know its a "joke" but its just another pop at what Gibbo does with his own money.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:18:59 AMYou are entitled to an opinion but I wouldn't bother following any sport if my toys came out of the pram after two games. And I certainly wouldn't bother attending it in person - so I will always have a conflict of opinion with folk after two games.

The Burney quote is no different i would not be calling us champions had we won two games and I would the question sanity of anyone that did.

SO IF WE LOSE AT HOME TO HUDDERSFIELD ON SATURDAY 🤔🤔🤔

WILL YOUR OPINION STAY THE SAME 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

People keep saying give him time. Give him 10 games.

30pts max loss.
15 pts if we lose 5 and win 5

And so on.

To achieve what? What MC had to do after Warnock?

Personally i would like a definitive answer from MC that the comings and goings are his decisions and his alone.
Its the signings that are the problems.
Do we have the time and cash to "nurture" young players for 2/3 seasons time?

Just how much power does Bausor have behind the scenes?.....

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 09:34:34 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:18:59 AMYou are entitled to an opinion but I wouldn't bother following any sport if my toys came out of the pram after two games. And I certainly wouldn't bother attending it in person - so I will always have a conflict of opinion with folk after two games.

Nope and if you read back - I don't like bumping posts in a child-like way - I reserve true judgment until the window is closed and then 5 or 10 game into that window.

You are entitled to be concerned if that's your take on things  - I just think anyone pissing the sheets after two games or three games is ridiculous and I would be saying the same had we won the three games and you were waving the champions flag above your head.

It's a bit early to be pissing the bed, and to say we do not have a squad capable of going up  - you may well be right but until the window shuts I won't make such a rash judgment.

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 13, 2023, 07:33:20 AMUnpopular opinion, but Gibbo has a lot to answer for. He can't organise a football business plan to save his life.

possibly the most ridiculous message I have ever read. You still do not understand what a private company is. It's his money ok 85% his money. It is his money that is keeping the club alive.

He bought bad players, Alex Ferguson bought bad players.

He brought in bad managers, how many managers have ManU had since Sir Alex?

Is the Spurs Chairman a good or bad chairman? They have won nothing in a decade.

The question is, is Bulkhaul worth more to him with or without MFC.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 13, 2023, 09:44:16 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 09:34:34 AM

Nope and if you read back - I don't like bumping posts in a child-like way - I reserve true judgment until the window is closed and then 5 or 10 game into that window.

You are entitled to be concerned if that's your take on things  - I just think anyone pissing the sheets after two games or three games is ridiculous and I would be saying the same had we won the three games and you were waving the champions flag above your head.

It's a bit early to be pissing the bed, and to say we do not have a squad capable of going up  - you may well be right but until the window shuts I won't make such a rash judgment.

I LOOK AT THINGS LONG TERM KIDDA NOT JUST AFTER 2 GAMES NEITHER..... I KNOW IN JANUARY WE ARE GONNA LOSE KEEPER NUMBER 1 AND 2 TO INTERNATIONAL DUTY 😔😔😔 PROBS FOR 6 WEEKS.... NUMBER 3 KEEPER IS DOG SHIT... WE LET BIG SOL BRYNN GO OUT ON LOAN WHEN HE SHOULD BE BACK UP KEEPER 🙄🙄🙄

OUR RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN WOEFUL... WHY SIGN GILBERT AND NOT PLAY HIM  🤔🤔🤔

THE DUTCH FULL BACK IS NOT THE ANSWER AND ROGERS AINT NEITHER 👎👎👎

SILVERA APART FROM YESTERDAY LOOKS OK.. BUT HE FAILED IN THE PORTUGUESE LEAGUE SO THAT SAYS SOMETHING... THE CLUBS IN MESS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM 👍😔😔😔👍

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH IN 3 GAMES PLUS PRE SEASON TO KNOW WE WILL FINISH CLOSER TO THE BOTTOM THAN THE TOP...

IT'S NOT BEDWETTING.... IT'S CALLED KNOWING THE FACTS AND THE SCORE 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

I understand fans a genuinely pissed off and concerned. I am too.
We all need to look at how the club has been run previously.
We threw good money at one manager and system after another.
Last season we spunked a fortune on loans and it ultimately fell short.
Looking at them loans: Steffen 5m(press estimates), Giles 5m, Ramsey 14m(press estimates), Archer 20m.
I won't include Mowatt and Muniz because we didn't really use them much. They were still squad numbers though.
Did any Boro fan genuinely think we would replace that lot and be challenging top two?
We have to start again from scratch. Invest in youth, projects, and maybe the odd more experienced player.
I think we will still dabble in the loan market before the end of the window, though not as costly.

This change in direction will not bear fruit overnight. It could take years.
How long did it take before the likes of Brighton and Brentford got their results?

By all means blame Carrick for some naive decision making, but hounding him out of the club so early is fuckin radged. Back him, back the team.

:leo1:

TeessideTopgun

Im reserving judgement until the end of the window ,a couple of new faces loans or buys and the rest of the team playing in their correct positions ( sure MC doesn't see Rogers or Crooks as a 9 ) and Im sure we will be fine.

If however this is our starting 11 for the rest of the season we are doomed as too many are projects that need  time and rotation to settle in.

Got to trust MC is party to the potential new faces coming in and so is not panicking about the poor start ........ I am a glass is half full man  tho 😱

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on August 13, 2023, 10:03:29 AMIm reserving judgement until the end of the window ,a couple of new faces loans or buys and the rest of the team playing in their correct positions ( sure MC doesn't see Rogers or Crooks as a 9 ) and Im sure we will be fine.

If however this is our starting 11 for the rest of the season we are doomed as too many are projects that need  time and rotation to settle in.

Got to trust MC is party to the potential new faces coming in and so is not panicking about the poor start ........ I am a glass is half full man  tho 😱

I reckon that a good assessment Toppy.

I think i will go the same way and wait til the end of the window.

Something tells me he is hanging his hat on Stewart though.

1 thing i will "moan" about.

His Man Utd contacts seem to have deleted him from their phones.....

BoroRedKen

Oh and Morgan Rogers.

3 years at Man city no apps.

65 total apps for West Brom, Lincoln City, Bournemouth and Blackpool.

Without cheating tell me his number of goals in 65 games.......