Heart of Stone

Started by Reidydog, August 12, 2023, 07:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reidydog

Gal Gadot's new spy, action thriller on Netflix.  Noticed a very well dressed Senegal terrorist during a chase scene.

tunstall

BoroRedKen

Wow. I have that shirt on right now!!

:alf:  :alf:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Reidydog on August 12, 2023, 07:23:33 PMGal Gadot's new spy, action thriller on Netflix.  Noticed a very well dressed Senegal terrorist during a chase scene.

Sign him on, he can kill the defence and score some much needed goals

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HE WILL BE LIVING ON PARLY ROAD SOON... 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

In the back room of the Westy downing pints

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 12:14:25 AMHE WILL BE LIVING ON PARLY ROAD SOON... 🙄
Go and have word Lad next time you're a YK Chow . . . Might be a suprise addition for the season.
If he's s**t there's always a chance he might know someone who can get decent lemmo or nod  :mick:

*Allegedly*

:westy:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Reidydog on August 12, 2023, 07:23:33 PMGal Gadot's new spy, action thriller on Netflix.  Noticed a very well dressed Senegal terrorist during a chase scene.

Emnes has gone from wonder kid to Somalian warlord  :rudi:
UTB

BoroRedKen

He has a powerful shot.....

He can rifle the ball into the net.....

I will stop now.....

AtomicDog

Gingerpig

See on here its seen as humour ......not so OTR , though many in secret would laugh at "Emnes has gone from wonder kid to Somalian warlord  :rudi:"

then complain ...

BoroRedKen

Dont think anyone can accuse Rifle of racism.

Btw It was a v v funny line. I would of been proud of that 1 myself!

:alf:

RiversideRifle

Fuck that those cunts wouldn't know racism if it slapped them on the tits
UTB

Gingerpig

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 13, 2023, 04:17:28 PMDont think anyone can accuse Rifle of racism.

totally a laugh out loud line .............unless of course yr offended by everything  sent it to loads of lads  with rifes line on ....all laughing like hell & passing on ......because its fkin funny !!!

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 13, 2023, 05:50:24 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 13, 2023, 04:17:28 PMDont think anyone can accuse Rifle of racism.

totally a laugh out loud line .............unless of course yr offended by everything  sent it to loads of lads  with rifes line on ....all laughing like hell & passing on ......because its fkin funny !!!
Good lad you ginge
UTB

AtomicDog

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 05:24:07 PMFuck that those cunts wouldn't know racism if it slapped them on the tits

Indeed they wouldn't Lad there's plenty on here that know 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation immigrants that were BORN in our town.

How many of them comment on the Bongo thread? . . . None cos they've never lived it.

Just like they commented on Johnas passing, trying to romanticise, yet not one word on the passing of the Boyle's?

Here you go Lad here's a Boro legend, forever etched in celluloid right here, a real, genuine looked up to good man
Post that on your board  :westy: a true Boro fan, Lad that you'll never be.
You sh*house charlatan c**t

RIP Taffy
RIP Andy

RiversideRifle

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 13, 2023, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 05:24:07 PMFuck that those cunts wouldn't know racism if it slapped them on the tits

Indeed they wouldn't Lad there's plenty on here that know 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation immigrants that were BORN in our town.

How many of them comment on the Bongo thread? . . . None cos they've never lived it.

Just like they commented on Johnas passing, trying to romanticise, yet not one word on the passing of the Boyle's?

Here you go Lad here's a Boro legend, forever etched in celluloid right here, a real, genuine looked up to good man

RIP Taffy
RIP Andy

Missed you the last couple of weeks dog. Glad yer back mate :bigjack:
UTB

AtomicDog

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 08:00:25 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on August 13, 2023, 07:55:34 PM

RIP Taffy
RIP Andy

Missed you the last couple of weeks dog. Glad yer back mate :bigjack:
I'm ain't ever been away soldier . . .

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

One for the rat's

Bruce Thomas the bassist is from Eaglescliffe too, bit of trivia for the pop pickers
🐾
🐾

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Not a lot of people know that.....

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 13, 2023, 09:05:15 PMNot a lot of people know that.....
Bit like a few didn't know your mate . . . That had a very pioneering friend, that commented on his passing.
RIP

Stick that in ya shitzine
Kinda stuff the Mooners can only dream off
🐾
🐾

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 13, 2023, 09:05:15 PMNot a lot of people know that.....
The irony kills Me lad
From Me to you, coolness personified.
Look at the way them scruffy Mooners present themselves.

Me Mam always said cleanliness is next to godliness,
But she didn't like the Oow . . .

Massive respect My scooter riding friend, if you know, you know

Just for you

Stop your sobbing
💪💪💪 🛵

AtomicDog

I worked with a Geezer a Londoner who adored this fella, you can see why.
Fantastic singer
That's a 'scene' no body will ever tell Me different.

How we ended up with Mooners and Ed Sheeran is so disappointing
🐾
🐾

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Too right - my Missus had a crush on Lil Stevie

Still does I reckon....

Was thinking about Kenny the other day - his Vespa scoot has been renovated and looks mint.

Somehow doesn't fit with how I remember Ken though!

Good enough to feature in the Sopranos