HOME MADE BREKKIES 👍😜👍😋☕🍽️

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 12, 2023, 08:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

CAN'T BEAT EM TO START THE DAY AND A MUG OF YORKSHIRE TEA 💪💪💪😋😋😋

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 12, 2023, 08:59:15 AMCAN'T BEAT EM TO START THE DAY AND A MUG OF YORKSHIRE TEA 💪💪💪😋😋😋

Fair play that looks mint
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 12, 2023, 09:00:02 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 12, 2023, 08:59:15 AMCAN'T BEAT EM TO START THE DAY AND A MUG OF YORKSHIRE TEA 💪💪💪😋😋😋

Fair play that looks mint

NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE ME KIDDA 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Yes that's the bees- knees that fucker - its got the lot :champs:

erimus74

Delicious 😋

Wouldn't eat anything else that, my next meal would be the follow days breakfast

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 12, 2023, 09:04:21 AMYes that's the bees- knees that fucker - its got the lot :champs:

SHAME I HAD NO MUSHROOMS OR BLACK PUDDING 😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I'M AS FUCKING FULL AS IMELDA FUCKING MARCOS SHOE 👠👠👠👠👠
DRAWERS...

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TeessideTopgun

Francks left peg

Looks amazing. Just how I like my bacon.

AtomicDog

Art on a plate . . . 10/10 for arrangement

Picasso would have been proud of that  :rudi:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 12, 2023, 09:19:33 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 12, 2023, 09:04:21 AMYes that's the bees- knees that fucker - its got the lot :champs:

Still a nice naughty plate full that  - I'd be not turning my nose up at it over a few mushrooms or black pudding - I take your point. If I was picky id go fried bread over the toast on the side with the brown sauce on it. Unless it is fried bread - I would do away with that brown sauce apart from on the plate of grub itself.

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 12, 2023, 11:11:51 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 12, 2023, 09:19:33 AM

Still a nice naughty plate full that  - I'd be not turning my nose up at it over a few mushrooms or black pudding - I take your point. If I was picky id go fried bread over the toast on the side with the brown sauce on it. Unless it is fried bread - I would do away with that brown sauce apart from on the plate of grub itself.

EGGS ON THE TOAST FRIED BREAD ON SEPERATE PLATE 😋
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Steboro

I would knack that like.

Looks superb

tunstall

Looks lush that

Miss a fry up when I'm away

Good to see your lasses mug of tea in the background

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on August 12, 2023, 04:20:54 PMLooks lush that

NOT GOT A LASS NOW... SPLIT UP 3 WEEKS AGO 👍👍👍

FINALLY COME TO MY SENSES 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 12, 2023, 04:24:50 PM
Quote from: tunstall on August 12, 2023, 04:20:54 PMLooks lush that

[/
NOT GOT A LASS NOW... SPLIT UP 3 WEEKS AGO 👍👍👍

FINALLY COME TO MY SENSES 😉

Ah thats why you have lost you're appetite 💔💔

Blott

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on August 12, 2023, 09:02:42 PMWhat's the black stuff?

A "seminal drama series... a warm, humorous but ultimately tragic look at the way economics affect ordinary people... TV's most complete dramatic response to the Thatcher era and as a lament to the end of a male, working class British culture."

Written by Alan Bleasdale  Guv
🐾
🐾

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 12, 2023, 09:14:37 PM

A "seminal drama series... a warm, humorous but ultimately tragic look at the way economics affect ordinary people... TV's most complete dramatic response to the Thatcher era and as a lament to the end of a male, working class British culture."

🐾
🐾
Made in Middlesbrough, giz a job.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on August 12, 2023, 09:21:17 PM

🐾
🐾
Correct filmed at the building of Sunnyside (Coulby Newham), The  Marton country club and ICI Wilton feature in it too.

When they use to have the northern soul do's there on boxing day (before it burnt down) the decor was exactly the f***ing same as when blackstuff was filmed there  :rudi:

tunstall

Some shots of the A19 flyover too

The horrible old portrack incinerator....

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 12, 2023, 09:47:13 PM

🐾
🐾
Correct filmed at the building of Sunnyside (Coulby Newham), The  Marton country club and ICI Wilton feature in it too.

When they use to have the northern soul do's there on boxing day (before it burnt down) the decor was exactly the f***ing same as when blackstuff was filmed there  :rudi:
When they use to have the northern soul do's there on boxing day

I could never be called a music nut but listened to all sorts and went to far too many concerts ( I don't do gigs).

I never got Northern Soul, and can't listen to Reggae for 5 minutes. I don't know what grunge or garage music is.

Marton Country club, 5 mins from where I live. Had a better star rating after it burnt down.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on August 13, 2023, 09:46:16 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on August 12, 2023, 09:47:13 PM

🐾
🐾

When they use to have the northern soul do's there on boxing day

I could never be called a music nut but listened to all sorts and went to far too many concerts ( I don't do gigs).

I never got Northern Soul, and can't listen to Reggae for 5 minutes. I don't know what grunge or garage music is.

Marton Country club, 5 mins from where I live. Had a better star rating after it burnt down.
Is that a cryptic message Guv . . . Only I thought a 'concert' and 'gig' were one of the same thing?

Hope you're not thinking I'm being facetious

*Confused AD*
🐾
🐾