W@NKERS TEKING THE KNEE AGAIN 👎😡😡😡👎

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 11, 2023, 08:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Sorry Lids i started a thread saying the same thing without seeing yours

But i was a bit more diplomatic than you.

:alf:  :alf:

ccole

One of the most embarrassing things ever for the England team at the last World Cup. 

Kneeling in memory of a professional American violent criminal while the USA and African teams stand there looking in bewildered

What a bunch of wankers.

Gingerpig

Do they not see the fkin worlds laughing at the PC  dicks

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Poolielad on August 11, 2023, 10:52:37 PMWho took the knee??

BOTH BURNLEY & MAN CITY PLAYERS... AND IT LASTED A LONG TIME TOO...  :rav:

FUCKING IDIOTS 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Be Sky pushing the knee taking last night. Taking the knee is internationally recognised as support for George Floyd and BLM. Anyone showing solidarity for a guy who put a gun to a heavily pregnant woman's belly, while his druggy mates robbed her house should hang their heads in shame. As for BLM, a Marxist racist organisation, who's founders syphoned off millions of dollars worth of donations for luxury cars and homes. Sky & the FA want you to take the knee for that, fuck off!

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 12, 2023, 07:34:48 AMBe Sky pushing the knee taking last night. Taking the knee is internationally recognised as support for George Floyd and BLM. Anyone showing solidarity for a guy who put a gun to a heavily pregnant woman's belly, while his druggy mates robbed her house should hang their heads in shame. As for BLM, a Marxist racist organisation, who's founders syphoned off millions of dollars worth of donations for luxury cars and homes. Sky & the FA want you to take the knee for that, fuck off!

Oh no Steely you are wrong. Us thickos are not supposed to know that it originally it was a BLM "support". Us thickos dont understand that when BLM went tits up and made every fucker who took the knee (Starmer and Raynor anyone?) looked like they had been conned they "changed" it to support of "inequality" etc.
But us thickos dont need to know that......

Mike Peeler

It is frustrating to constantly see it both on tv and, in person when at some games.

It's all wind and piss to many like the minutes clap every game for people who have passed - it's had its day for me and winds me up the clapping at games every week.

I'm only glad Boro doesn't knee bend anymore - so the is some comfort in that fact.

Sky won't drop it so that's the consequences of being an 'armchair' :christian:

BoroRedKen

Sky is becoming worse in my opinion lately.

They even use sport to push global boiling on us now.....

BoroRedKen

Having to put a code in to watch The Simpsons at 6.30pm boils my piss.

I PAY them for a service not the other way round.

I am more than capable, if i had kids, to decide what is in their interests and development to permit them what to watch.

Im old enough to decide for myself also! 

BoroRedKen

Blocked on Twitter but they still took their 130 quid this month......

Mike Peeler

I don't mind the sports product itself but the political carry-on and the revamping of pundits to suit the fashion etc don't sit right/well with me and i will give it time, but i think it will damage my liking for the overall experience.

I'm prepared to give them a chance on the job/screen I just don't see it working IMO.

Sturridge for Souncess for example is a piss take I would say and that's not a colour or gender type shit view it's just my current take on that change. Let us see if Sturridge rips it up and proves me wrong

AtomicDog

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 12, 2023, 07:34:48 AMBe Sky pushing the knee taking last night. Taking the knee is internationally recognised as support for George Floyd and BLM. Anyone showing solidarity for a guy who put a gun to a heavily pregnant woman's belly, while his druggy mates robbed her house should hang their heads in shame. As for BLM, a Marxist racist organisation, who's founders syphoned off millions of dollars worth of donations for luxury cars and homes. Sky & the FA want you to take the knee for that, fuck off!
Have you seen this Steely?

It's mental, quite hard to get hold of for some reason.
Her who's the head of it is a right c**t

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o3V7OvV9jQ0U/
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 12, 2023, 10:17:33 AM

Yeah Dog, I seen that a while ago. Candace Owen will be a major player in the coming years, certainly a good shout for future president. She chews up n spits out lefties all the time.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 12, 2023, 10:45:35 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on August 12, 2023, 10:17:33 AM

Yeah Dog, I seen that a while ago. Candace Owen will be a major player in the coming years, certainly a good shout for future president. She chews up n spits out lefties all the time.
Yeah, she's good like couldn't believe it when I was watching it, even had them two on who Floyd lodged with . . . His car was still on their front!
She's a right devious bitch that BLM woman.

How come the video keeps getting taken down, took Me age's to find a copy of the full show?

It's well worth a watch like for anyone that hasn't seen it, jaw dropping stuff  :pd:
Don't think it would be advisable for Lids to watch though.
Their lass will play f**k when he puts his foot through the telly  :mick:  :unbelievable:  :rav:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 12, 2023, 10:57:22 AMHow come the video keeps getting taken down, took Me age's to find a copy of the full show?

It gets taken down because the wokie left don't like home truths, it doesn't fit their narrative. Take recently, the documentary What is a woman by Matt Walsh, was taken down and all association by Youtube and Twitter as hate speech. When Musk took over Twitter he allowed the doc to be streamed only for it to still be taken down by some high management at the time. Musk sacked the staff and recommended that everyone should watch it. On its first couple of days it had over 100 million views and overwhelming support. I'm surprised it is now on Youtube to be honest. Here it is if you haven't seen it, everyone should.

BoroRedKen

Have you read Johnny The Walrus by Matt Walsh?

If not do.

You do know that you are leaving yourselves wide open for RW, Knuckledraggers, Transphobic and general hate speech exponents by liking ANYTHING by Matt Walsh?

He is placed with JK Rowling and Kelly Keane as the trans movement anti-Christ.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 12, 2023, 11:15:08 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on August 12, 2023, 10:57:22 AMHow come the video keeps getting taken down, took Me age's to find a copy of the full show?

It gets taken down because the wokie left don't like home truths, it doesn't fit their narrative. Take recently, the documentary What is a woman by Matt Walsh, was taken down and all association by Youtube and Twitter as hate speech. When Musk took over Twitter he allowed the doc to be streamed only for it to still be taken down by some high management at the time. Musk sacked the staff and recommended that everyone should watch it. On its first couple of days it had over 100 million views and overwhelming support. I'm surprised it is now on Youtube to be honest. Here it is if you haven't seen it, everyone should.

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 12, 2023, 11:15:08 AM

Cheers I'll watch that back to that BLM one It made me so mad after I'd watch it.
They should sit all these 'taking the knee' people down, make them watch that, then ask them how they feel about it?

It's mad how they can get away with banning something like that though.
When I watched it, sent it to a mate, wouldn't work!
Tried loads of site's too.

You can't even buy it in any format from anywhere.

It was like it was surreal when you were watching it, like summat Chris Morris would do on Brass Eye . . . But it's f***ing real!

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 12, 2023, 11:22:30 AMYou do know that you are leaving yourselves wide open for RW, Knuckledraggers, Transphobic and general hate speech exponents by liking ANYTHING by Matt Walsh?

And like Matt Walsh, I'm more than happy to tell them to fuck off  :rudi:

BoroRedKen

The Chris Morris "comparison" is spot on Dog when i think about it.

Its that mad it cant be true.

CAKE anyone?...

BoroRedKen

I presume you were on about Chris Morris the comedian and not the former MFC centre back???.....

:alf:  :alf:  :cloughy:  :highfive:

Johnny Thunder

The former defender was a fuckin comedian.

He certainly wasn't a defender.

:leo:

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 12, 2023, 11:54:36 AMThe former defender was a fuckin comedian.

He certainly wasn't a defender.

:leo:

Proper made me chuckle that!

Bravo squire!

:bigjack